User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jan 2005, 13:23   #1
max_vix
ViX

max_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these parts
Simple question.....

what does HC stand for please....

cheers....

(p.s. I used to be one in round 3 but haven't played since and thus can''t remember its initials I know it's the boss but...)
max_vix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 13:33   #2
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Simple question.....

High Commander.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 14:00   #3
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/HC
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 15:35   #4
max_vix
ViX

max_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these parts

cheers for the link banned. little dissapointed the site in question doesn't talk about my old Alliance though....

in round 3 we were one of the biggest
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 16:23   #5
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

You can add them yourself to the site as it's a wiki. Though don't ask me how to do that as i haven't a clue, i'm sure there's something on there which tells you how like a help section
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 00:00   #6
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

out of sheer curiousity, what was this alliance of yours? all the major ones from r3 are in there afaik.

along with a goodly number of the crap ones.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 00:29   #7
max_vix
ViX

ViX-Power

Fury decided to kill us towards the end of the round but still managed to get some galaxies in top 100
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 04:51   #8
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_vix
ViX-Power

Fury decided to kill us towards the end of the round but still managed to get some galaxies in top 100
vaguely remember them
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 06:40   #9
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

ah yar, one of the crap ones...

a step below ipc even, and thats saying something coming from me :P
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 07:09   #10
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
ah yar, one of the crap ones...

a step below ipc even, and thats saying something coming from me :P
Tis. lets just let this one guy come back without discouraging him. Just this one. Thanks.