User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Nov 2004, 15:44   #101
Morr
[Fury]Morr

Morr is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The alliances I personally respect

p10dn was a cluster alliance :/ i was in one of the top gals of it, was always a laugh being able to withstand major alliance attacks and obliterating the rivalling p10a :P

(for a defense alliance we sure attacked alot :P)

Fury- well, ive been in Fury gals from like round 2 to when it fell, only joined it round 4 i think? (well, i joined wrath [Fkin awesome alliance known as furies baby alliance until we did that mass attack in 1 night :P Nice one Zhil] for 2 rounds) and I had always admired them, even living through the old NoCex group of alliances (my fleet was defending alot that round :P)

Legion- Always been on Par with Fury, whenever you mention a thread about Pa or Fury, Legion crops in, one of the most famous alliances in pa.

ViruS- hmm, quite a small alliance compared to the previous two, but always managed to make a name for themselves, musta had good hardcore members.

RaH- Lead by LENIN iirc, and what alliance can lose when its leader is a leather clothing fan :P, good alliance I liked them

Xanadu- Always there....ALWAYS geez :/

WaC- ......wtf are ppl saying Conc wasnt mentioned :P (We Are Concordium) :x coolio alliance shame it died :P

Last but not least......

DANCING LIZARDS! (hhehe, not so much an alliance as a group of Fury and Legion friends <3 empy and Tweak)

-Mistu- Making a name for myself 1 roid at a time
Morr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 16:28   #102
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
I can remember one time your attack went half way thru.
You must have been attacking p10a or something...
Besides, my galaxy attacked TZ gals 3 times i think during the round, where one gave almost full pay... the other 2 were both defended and countered/revenged tho. TZ never owned any p10dn galaxy. And the redicilous TZ-jr... do i have to say more?
I can't remember any longer whether we attack P10DN - I think we did though... And I believe it wasn't much of a success, and that the next night we got a return attack.

I quite fondly remember that we completely owned E16 when we started with our cross-para attacks :-)

TZjr was an idea with a mixed reception. Some liked it, some didn't - it was always intended to simply get people looking out of para for roids, making it possible to launch huge cross-para attacks. Before TZjr our para was not doing that well on a whole, we had a low roids-per-score ratio, and getting our focus out of para was meant to rectify that. After TZjr TZ started growing faster than before. In my eyes it was a success.

(But then again, I would say that, wouldn't I?)
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 01:04   #103
Apok

Apok is an unknown quantity at this point

Some of you might remember me as the origanal Founder of The Concordium back in Round 1.
Due to real Life issues i had to stop playing in the middle of round 2.
I have been thinking about Comming Back and maybe Restarting The Concordium to Rise from the Ashes like the mighty Pheonix and retake our Rightful throne.
To all the Former Origanal Members of The Concordium do you hear your Birthright Calling you?you are the Few The Chosen the rightfull rulers of our Universe.
Come Join Me and Let let The Concordium Rise again from the Ashes and reclaim our Place in Planetarion History Again.
and i Promise for everyone
Apok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 02:43   #104
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

C7R is ready to smack you if you try! \o/
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 03:10   #105
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Whichever old skooler did that should HOLD HIS HANDS UP now

you're a very very bad man
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 03:50   #106
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

wasnt me

i maintain, however, that impersonation is a valid form of entertainment
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 09:43   #107
Apok

Apok is an unknown quantity at this point

Impersonation?
i am not Impersonation anyone.
OneAlien , Joror , Tzikas , Zalasta or Moridin can verify my idenity
Apok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 10:18   #108
Moridin
No Real Life

Moridin is an unknown quantity at this point

3 people originally founded concordium, me from Norway, zalasta from Holland and Apok from the US, I cant guarantee this is the same Apok, it might it, or it might not be. Either way, Concordium is obviously the alliance I personally respect the most, hehe. BlueTuba of round1 were also very good people. Wolfpack (not the remake) from round 3-4 hmm, and grudging respect for sid's various collections of stooges.

ps
Just got a reply on ICQ, so yeah, this Apok is the original Apok, who cofounded Concordium and played round 1 for a short while.

pps. I would disagree with any attempt at resurecting Concordium at the current time. And since the 2 other who started it left shortly after they helped create it, I think I should have some say. (of course, I think I am GOD allmighty, and that I should always have a say anyway, heh.)
r1 - 2:16:1
r2 - 33:21:1 (for a few weeks)
r3 - 1:1:7
r4 - 178:11:1
r5 - 20:2:18 (college, not really playing)
r6 - 18:11:6 (last few months of college, not really playing)
r7 - 27:23:15 (Still not playing, moving to USA)
r8 - 28:5:6 (In the US, not playing)
r9,10,11... not playing at all
r16 - Taking a look

My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings,
Look on my Works ye Mighty, and despair!
Moridin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 15:48   #109
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

yupster is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice turn of event, the thread is now a discussion whether or not to restart Conc

[1up]

Round5 - 16:23
Round11 - 21:1
Round12 - 22:5
yupster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 15:54   #110
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by yupster
Nice turn of event, the thread is now a discussion whether or not to restart Conc
I am definetly *for* restarting Concordium. For sheer amusement :-p
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 01:36   #111
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

was with legion back in the old days - though my activity was really low back then that everytime i logged on, my GC would freak out on our mailboxes, screaming about "them Fury motherf**ers!!!?@#$!!" and that NAP that didn't work out too well now, my Veneratio peeps keep my little Pa world interesting, that I would gladly put these three alliances on my "most respected list"

-oh.. and also SiN for roiding my gal 4 times good stuff!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 04:42   #112
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

1up innit.
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 13:29   #113
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morr
Last but not least......
DANCING LIZARDS! (hhehe, not so much an alliance as a group of Fury and Legion friends <3 empy and Tweak)
Have no fear, Idle Lizards are here!

TZ was fun.
Sadly I was gone for over a month in round four, summer vacation etc.

Fury, the only alliance I fully respect.

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 20:49   #114
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
DTA > Teh lizards!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Nov 2004, 21:08   #115
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
i maintain, however, that impersonation is a valid form of entertainment
I vote for that too
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 01:37   #116
OivA_16
***** Abuser

OivA_16 is an unknown quantity at this point

<3 Titans <3
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 19:07   #117
Gateway
Proud to be a Šragon!

Gateway is an unknown quantity at this point

Legion & Fury - both was sumthing "wow!" when i played PA first time
Genesis II (lo Dukez <3) - my first (real) alliance
Šragons - for being home to me long time, strongest community inside core members, many rl friends etc etc

rest alliances, cba make a list , I think there isn't any alliance what i don't respect.

r3: Can't remember, n00b
r4: 37:7:17 [G-II]
r5-6: Can't remember, inactive
r7-r9: didn't play
r9.5: 25:9:?? (Crap Gal), 34:7:14 Galrank #5 [Šragons] Xandathrii
r10: 7:7:9 [Šragons] MO/BC
r10.5-14: PA is CRAP
r15: playing (big mistake)

Šragons forever!
Gateway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 15:18   #118
Legion

Legion is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
was with legion back in the old days - though my activity was really low back then that everytime i logged on, my GC would freak out on our mailboxes, screaming about "them Fury motherf**ers!!!?@#$!!" and that NAP that didn't work out too well
LMAO, My GC used to send like his whole fleet to as many [Fury] soon as he nicked a respectable amount of roids and Exp +Score he used to go striaght to vacation mode.
Leaving our gal to be screwed over good old days lol.
Legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 16:35   #119
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion
LMAO, My GC used to send like his whole fleet to as many [Fury] soon as he nicked a respectable amount of roids and Exp +Score he used to go striaght to vacation mode.
Leaving our gal to be screwed over :p good old days lol. :banana:
You got LOTS of experience points back in the days of Fury huh? :)

*g*.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 21:01   #120
Legion

Legion is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
You got LOTS of experience points back in the days of Fury huh?

*g*.
Not really it backfired they would come with like 3 diff people from like top 100 and slaughter you lol. Our gal would get inc every night until our roids went to zilt..
Legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 21:05   #121
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

ehm the point was, there wasnt such thing as experience points back then.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 19:07   #122
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OivA_16
<3 Titans <3
Like when they become a half decent ally?

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2004, 00:49   #123
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
p10dn was a cluster alliance :/ i was in one of the top gals of it, was always a laugh being able to withstand major alliance attacks and obliterating the rivalling p10a :P
hmmm, para alliance. Was great fun even tho my galaxy was one of the defwhore gals for 68:10. Dukez, Squall, Lockhead, Wire, Procat, piaz, Nevyn, Fluffner, many fun ppl. Esp when evilTone took over the p10a bot and harassed them hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moridin
I think I am GOD allmighty
blasphemy
Kick his ass Dingo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gateway
Genesis II (lo Dukez <3) - my first (real) alliance.
ditto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage
Nos - Very annoying, causing me sleepless nights, well done
They caused me loads of sleepless nights too, and i were never their enemy

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 21:28   #124
vent
Bill Gates sucks my ass

vent is an unknown quantity at this point

IPC seem to have died of death
not seen them around for a long time!
Round 4:IPC
Round 5:IPC
Round 6:IPC
Round 7:IPC
Round 8:IPC
Round 9:IPC
Round 9.5IPC
vent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 21:49   #125
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by vent
IPC seem to have died of death
not seen them around for a long time!
The HC quit and they pretty much merged into F-Crew
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 00:42   #126
Kobalt

Kobalt is an unknown quantity at this point

*opens the coffin*

Titans & Olympians, what really my home was
DTA, for loads of stinky old fags like me
Concordium, which ghost remains
Ministry, for Dinobot and other good friends
Hirr, for most fun i got in pa
Rock, for never giving up

*shuts the coffin*

ex-Titans
ex-Silver
ex-Olympians
ex-DTA
ex-Concordium
ex-Player

Last edited by Kobalt; 3 Jan 2005 at 00:48.
Kobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 00:57   #127
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobalt
Hirr, for most fun i got in pa
hirr !

thank you very much
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 11:47   #128
Confraria
Tusa Lusa

Confraria is an unknown quantity at this point

BlueTubas!

Ascendancy: Anarchy. Elitism. And no f*cking crashing
Confraria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 12:01   #129
E-Choke
Pipo P
Mumu Champion

E-Choke is an unknown quantity at this point

Whoot
Same here
E-Choke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 12:23   #130
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobalt
Titans & Olympians, what really my home was
DTA, for loads of stinky old fags like me

ex-Olympians
ex-DTA
Hehehe DTA and Oly where the fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 15:25   #131
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confraria
BlueTubas!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bluetubas for teh win...

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 18:15   #132
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Coven.
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 19:05   #133
NotALegend
BC, Ace Cliff Jumper

NotALegend is on a distinguished road

Most have been mentioned, but those who stayed with TNG after BlueTuba disbanded in R2 will always have my respect. Not that I didn't mind taking their roids and ships at the time. Heh.
r1 - ?:? | r2 - 6:6 | r3 - 4:15 | r4 - 178:11 | r5 - ?:?

Last edited by NotALegend; 10 Apr 2005 at 16:29.
NotALegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 01:39   #134
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

From ToT point of view:

The classics:
Xanadu - Best organised alliance ever. Great enemy from R5-7! You guys had won nearly each round if you had not ****ed up politics regulary.
Fury+Eclipse - what shall I say? loyal Allied for ToT. Skilled players and command all the time. Special greets to Focht and Sid!
Legion - Great alliance in the past. Unfortunally our relations wasnt that good.

Other great allys:
LCH - One of ToT's best decissions to get you guys as our international wing in R9+10. You did also a great job during our time out. Hope we'll see you guys this round on rank1 finally.
the old FAnG - Great Allied in Round7.
Virus - One of the first ToT allieds. Without this nice guys, ToT would already had disbanded in R5.
Elysium - always playing for toprank.
hirr - not often mentioned in this thread, but its a very nice alliances. Next to ToT the most crazy alliance in the PA universe. Through all the times, they didnt gave up their roots.

Greets Bomber
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games

Last edited by Sonnenbomber; 10 Apr 2005 at 01:54.
Sonnenbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 01:44   #135
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Ark :P

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 04:01   #136
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySpoon
Hehehe DTA and Oly where the fun!
No Doubt my friend!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 10:11   #137
shagggy

shagggy is on a distinguished road

B0rk - Greates allaince ever bar none

J00 H4V3 JU$T B33N B0RK3D
r1 - 5:11:6 Marz - Gal Ranked #?
r2 - 29:17:18 bo11ocks - Gal Ranked #37
r3 - 15:7:13 underpantz - Gal Ranked #45
r4 - 178:11:11 Mr Luva Luva - Gal Ranked #41
r5 - 10:13:8 Chthon - Gal Ranked #4
r6 - 11:19:5 Pan of Scouse - Gal Ranked #65
r7 - 27:23:5 Shaun of Wigan - Gal Ranked #54

My Planetarion History

Last edited by shagggy; 10 Apr 2005 at 10:18.
shagggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 08:33   #138
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough

IPC left this game for the other clone. they merged with golden circle about 6 months ago. xinjin and others are still around afaik.
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 10:57   #139
Yeh_of_Arcanum

Yeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these partsYeh_of_Arcanum is infamous around these parts

WaCjr (WaC was shit after got promoted to there) - umbelievable organisation...lots of my ideas are stolen from there
Fury - enemy, home, enemy...never seen better, best war-machine.
Legion - sheeps...sometimes against sometimes with...allways on top best roiders & farmers.
Quha - one rare force opposing Furgion & home of Finlands Q1TF scene during pa glory days. Also could mention disbanding where last 40 members were directly recruitted to Fury.
Virus - loyal ally in old days.
Xanadu - loyal enemy in old days.
LDK - arch enemy from old days, badly ur cheating reduces this.
1up - winning 2 rounds in pax (even pax is shite).
hirr - well

PA r5: 10:13:20 - Smudge the Ignored of Sect [Fury][Quha] - #11 - gal #4
SS r3: 1:16:18 - Kukko of Tunkio [O^O][Quha] - #2 - gal #7
MW r1: 1:44:10 - Yeh of Arcanum [Quha] - #1 - gal #1
PL r5: 43:5:2 - Dictator of This Galaxy [Cathexis][Quha] - #1 - gal #1
Speed PA r2 2:24:8 - Dictator of This Galaxy [T&P] - #10 - gal KIA

Last edited by Yeh_of_Arcanum; 14 Apr 2005 at 12:11.
Yeh_of_Arcanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 15:46   #140
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

perhaps there should be a thread about the WORST alliances of all time,..

i think anyone who manages to form an alliance, and keep it alive for more then 2-3 rounds should get some respect,.... what with the preasure from those above, and the amount of skills needed to run and alliance and keep it going,.. anyone who can keep an alliance going for more then 2 rounds shud get at the least a pack on the back
Rocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 22:05   #141
Sir Mordred
General Lamer

Sir Mordred will become famous soon enoughSir Mordred will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehVader
I feel so leftout, you named like everyone but me
me neither
II-60:9:6 [=SA=], III-25:22:3[YHQ], IV-114:4:8[YHQ][=V=], V-20:3:4[=V=], VI- 5:23:3[=V=], VII- 30:18:11[=V=], VIII- 33:10:2[=V=], IX- 25:6:7[=V=], IX.V- 7:3:5[=V=], XV-1:5:4 []LCH[], XVI-8:6:3 []LCH[], XVII-9:7:X OoO, XXII-12:3:8 Vgn, XXIII-X:X:X Vgn, XXIV-X:X:X Vgn, XXV-4:3:4 Vgn, XLII-10:3:3 CT
= Audentes Fortuna Iuvat =
Sir Mordred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 11:24   #142
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Mordred
me neither
nor me

Hi Mordred!

Respect goes to any alliance that manages to play the way they want to play, whether that's for the top or not, dirty politics, or whatever.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 11:45   #143
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

what a gay bump
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 12:55   #144
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

OuZo
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 02:54   #145
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

LDK - best
Dragons - good team
eXiltion - amazing
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 21:24   #146
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Legion. Only alliance for me that felt like home.
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 13:12   #147
Gala

Gala is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to bring back an old thread...but i still want to so i will..nerr

I personally loved Concordium even though i joined at the very end of round 1, I remember being a pe0n actually seeing the great "moridin" say hello to me and Jonka replying a lol to my joke...i was a real nerd with no friends...whod of thought id end up being in there galaxy \o/ (P.S greatest galaxy ever rnd 4 178:11)

Probably the best alliance of all time in my opinion is C7R-Fury (do any of you old C7R folkes remember Rizzo?? is he still about?)

Closely followed by Legion-Wolfpack (as in biggdogg and the gang)

All other alliances are weak in comparison end of!!!

Moridin hows about a reunion of our rnd 4 galaxy?? We already have 4 of us about...kinda..

Round 2 Krom of Sumeria 24:15:4
Round 4 Galadrieth of The Chronic 178:11:3

blerp
Gala is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 09:14   #148
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

For they'r, well.. pwnage ?

Xanadu, Legion, Fury, BlueTuba, Concordium, Elysium, Wolfpack, eXilition, NewDawn, 1up, NoS, Titans

For still playing, and trying :-)

HR, ND, F-Crew
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2005, 08:34   #149
mano

mano is on a distinguished road

Titans
Dragons
eXilition

was my favorite alliances...the best teams for me.
Unread 30 Dec 2005, 13:16   #150
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Šragons - It has always been about Šragons for me since i started playing seriously from r6 onwards. The thing we started back in those days have brough a lot of friends & fun in my life. No regrets. Sadly the PA era came to end r10 and it's unlikely to be resurrected.

eXilition - The best punch of players I've played the game with. Good community / Dedication / Hardcore-never-give-up-spirit.

Fury/eclipse/1up - for always being around to fight with

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Šragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote