User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Nov 2004, 01:42   #1
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
PA Presidential Elections

On this date, I, HobbieRogue4, officially announce my candidacy for the office of Planetarion President of the United States of America. As there are no current issues to be addressed, or for me to take a position on, I hereby pledge the following:

-Lack of a Planetarion planet (paid or otherwise).
-A somewhat detached interest in Planetarion's community, forums, and alliance entities.
-My dashingly good looks combined with an irregular sleeping scheduled derived from having a child, not by having a planet.
-My talents and former leadership experience pertaining to "The Legion" and "The Leghump Alliance."

Thank you, and good night!
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 01:47   #2
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: PA Presidential Elections

Dont forget you have brought so much entusiasm, that some started a campaign for you a few years ago.
(Get Hobbie Laid)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 04:34   #3
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

bah, wannabe campaign wasnt it? get mista laid was the original i think.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:47   #4
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yep, and laid he got!
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 19:54   #5
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
bah, wannabe campaign wasnt it? get mista laid was the original i think.
Indeed. I haven't heard from mista in about a year and a half now... he was a bug exterminator criss-crossing the country last I heard.
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 22:54   #6
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieRogue4
On this date, I, HobbieRogue4, officially announce my candidacy for the office of Planetarion President of the United States of America. As there are no current issues to be addressed, or for me to take a position on, I hereby pledge the following:

-Lack of a Planetarion planet (paid or otherwise).
-A somewhat detached interest in Planetarion's community, forums, and alliance entities.
-My dashingly good looks combined with an irregular sleeping scheduled derived from having a child, not by having a planet.
-My talents and former leadership experience pertaining to "The Legion" and "The Leghump Alliance."

Thank you, and good night!

I hereby volunteer as Vice-President, and agree with everything Hobbie says.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 23:05   #7
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
I hereby volunteer as Vice-President, and agree with everything Hobbie says.
Thats not very Cheyney-wise is it.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 14:47   #8
jvg
legion pe0n

jvg is an unknown quantity at this point

heh i will vote on ya. + i know how to riq a vote =) bush style

<Azuth> I've done alot of Crazy things for PA
<Azuth> Telling a nekkid girl I can't stay over anyway as I have to go home and save my gal is right up there with spraining my foot with my bare hands to up my activity
jvg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 22:57   #9
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

I present my candidature as the alternative party!

Community for community - join #PA
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote