User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Oct 2004, 00:39   #101
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: War?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom69
who deleted all the posts....what happend to free speach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Free speech doesn't exist on here. What on earth gave you the idea it did? Please read the forum rules for guidelines as to what you can and cannot post.
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 01:02   #102
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar_Lamp
Now - here's how to make the "war" more interesting - both sides give each other their member-lists with coords. Then we would see who was better, and I could get back to being an innactive n00b.
There you go fair and square war

go for it Rock/SiN HC :P
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 02:02   #103
CeeRo
[SiN]

CeeRo is an unknown quantity at this point

And get raped by you vultures? Naaaah
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 03:35   #104
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

Well I can see a sleepless night ahead!

The overviews are, as expected, lit up again. 10/10 effort DR
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 04:46   #105
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaucRedFox
Jeez he was kidding around. You'd think 1up would have better things to do and attacking planets rather than nit-picking everything ROCK members are saying. No wonder your member count is so low with pedantic posts like yours Tis.

As a reply to your comment ROCK is known for its strong defence.
I hate to spoil your day, but when I, and many other players in REAL alliances, think of rock, we think 'free roids!'
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 04:51   #106
LordBrem

LordBrem is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting how Sin gets raped and then decides to offer themselves as flack for WP. Do you expect people not to notice?
LordBrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 04:56   #107
Master_Alex
ROCK

Master_Alex is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
I hate to spoil your day, but when I, and many other players in REAL alliances, think of rock, we think 'free roids!'
Well since ur in "real" alliance tell me the diffrence between a real and fake or w/e u call it.
Master_Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 04:57   #108
Amnesia
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Amnesia is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBrem
Interesting how Sin gets raped and then decides to offer themselves as flack for WP. Do you expect people not to notice?
Funny how you keep saying that while we really are attacking alone. Can't stand losing roids to us?
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 04:58   #109
Amnesia
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Alex
Well since ur in "real" alliance tell me the diffrence between a real and fake or w/e u call it.
LordBrem should be able to answer that
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 05:08   #110
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Alex
hmm, a good little test in my opinion has always been whether members of an alliance ever hear the phrase 'you have too many roids.'
ive, 'been' in rock, tho admittedly not within the last round, and i know ive heard that phrase while there.

a more conventional one would be 'does the alliance have a shot to win the round, or at least have a major role in the outcome?'
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 05:12   #111
LordBrem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnesia
Funny how you keep saying that while we really are attacking alone. Can't stand losing roids to us?
I don't think there is any danger of you touching my roids.

But when WP are the 3rd+ or so wave of all your attacks, it is kind of pathetic to try and deny cooperation.
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 05:16   #112
Amnesia
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:

But when WP are the 3rd+ or so wave of all your attacks, it is kind of pathetic to try and deny cooperation.
We play an open game, hence this thread even exists. Get your facts straight
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 06:03   #113
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Can I touch your roids? I have soft hands.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 09:03   #114
Tearz
Peter Pwn

So we ran 4 waves last night?

This means WP are involved?

Sorry mate, its all SiN.
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 09:33   #115
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Oh my god, so I joined WP?

Rabba, I Want your babies!
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 10:19   #116
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

tis but like i get told daily i have too many roids?((
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 10:37   #117
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

congrats SiN for playing this game how it was intended..... good luck to you guys iam sure that it will be a good fight between yourselves and deadlyrock..

btw:

11 SiN 22762 75 284.524 21.339.315
12 DeadlyRock 21536 68 303.333 20.626.645

also any chance of a war update from both camps please, wud like to know how the early stages of the war is going from both partys

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 10:56   #118
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
of a war update from both camps please, wud like to know how the early stages of the war is going from both partys
Sure Mek

Well last night was very tough for us again, a lot of incoming. Although this time it seemed mostly from DR, so we didnt get hit randomly as much as the previous night.

We coped with the majority of the calls, although many have a sleepless night to show for it!

On the offensive front we decided to be ambitious with our target selection, and "put all our eggs in one basket"

Some of the later waves seem to be breaking through, although we have to wait and see the battle reports before we see the true outcome!

Pilkara will, as ever, reveal all in early afternoon.
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 16:16   #119
LordBrem

Sin was raped again. Then they let in a few more n00bs to make it look like they had not lost score. What will they do when they hit 100?
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 16:31   #120
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

LordBrem, the only one who sounds like a n00b here is you, and no i'm not in SiN before you try and use that excuse.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 16:59   #121
Lunar_Lamp
Server Manager

Lunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of light

*Trying to come from a slightly less biased point of view, though I will admit to being in DeadlyROCK.*

I haven't noticed the war really. SIN are mostly too small to attack nicely, and i've not noticed any significant increase in incomings over the past few days.
Lunar_Lamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 17:22   #122
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Wouldnt it be nice if sin and DR could challenge each other to a r11 stat (or any round actually) speedgame over one day, with 3 man gals.

Hmm, renting out the servers, now thats an idea.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 18:00   #123
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
*Trying to come from a slightly less biased point of view, though I will admit to being in DeadlyROCK.*

I haven't noticed the war really. SIN are mostly too small to attack nicely, and i've not noticed any significant increase in incomings over the past few days.
coming from an outside point of view....

they are ranked above you (with almost same membercount) and higher roidcount....

so how on earth can you say they are mostly too small to attack? average they are only 25k SCORE under you....

learn to check stats be4 you say that:S
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 18:17   #124
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

Well the ability to think before they speak hasn't shown as a DR strong point so far.

Too bad they are giving the intelligent members of DR a bad name.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 18:18   #125
Lunar_Lamp
Server Manager

Lunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of light

Who says I was of average score though...

Of course I am aware that we can assume the distribution of their scores is going to be as close to a Normal Distribution as our own. But I also used the term "mostly" not "all", implying that most (not all) of their members were too small to attack decently. Also, as I hinted earlier, neither side has a full coords list of the oppostion (though if SiN have, well done, good work:-)).
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 18:47   #126
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

You should tell that to the ROCK guy whose 130 roids I'm sitting on, I'm sure he'll be amused.
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 18:59   #127
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Who says I was of average score though... [my name is bighead]

neither side has a full coords list of the oppostion (though if SiN have, well done, good work:-)).
Yeah, i noticed [when news scanning for your co-ords] that some of your member get def, but dont give it. We would rather hit those def whores cos we know we are going to get a fight there, unlike those that seem to def all the time, who get raped on a nightly basis, with no def.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 18:59   #128
Slowfinger
Registered Abuser

Slowfinger is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearz
On the offensive front we decided to be ambitious with our target selection, and "put all our eggs in one basket"
I am not gonna accuse you of getting outside help, but if that were the case then someone is "piggybacking" you as we had way more than one basket full of incomings last night.

[Edit] The following is aimed at top 10 alliances that dont have anything to do with this war [/Edit]
I know it seems like easy roids for you vultures in the top 10, but leave us and SiN to battle between ourselves plz ta

r16 - 82nd.
r17+ Sabbatical.
r43 - the temptation was too great.

Last edited by Slowfinger; 26 Oct 2004 at 19:39.
Slowfinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 21:01   #129
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

i think all of the top 10 alliances should choose a side in this war and then have it out...What fun that would be being led into war by 2 smaller alliances
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 21:31   #130
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

TaucRedFox is on a distinguished road

Or rather just draw lines and fight for them. We don't need them to join our sides, we just want to be left alone to fight against one another in friendly combat.

At least I think I speak for most DR members here.
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 22:11   #131
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
i think all of the top 10 alliances should choose a side in this war and then have it out...What fun that would be being led into war by 2 smaller alliances
Those 2 alliances are showing you how wars should take place in this game. They are fighting for a mid level spot 1 on 1. So the alliances above them should focus on some duels also. #2 ally hitting #1 , #4 hitting #3 etc. Battles based on activity and size will make this game much more interesting.

Game on

Last edited by Shoshuro; 26 Oct 2004 at 22:17.
Shoshuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 22:19   #132
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

yes you are right, Being the HC of my alliance 3up, which is currently ranked #98, i here bye declare war on n00b who is currently ranked #97. To all n00b alliance members you have 24 hours to respond to this war declaration. My members are sick and tired of your jeers and taunts and will not rest until you are beaten into submission. Or at least until you write me a lovely poem as to why you shouldnt be stomped into the ground.

To the alliances ranked higher then the n00b alliance, start shaking in terror, cause 3 up is coming for your toenails.

sincerely Kyn_Kid HC of 3 up

P.S. can anyone help me out with a member/coord list of the n00b alliance?

Last edited by Fyodor; 26 Oct 2004 at 22:25.
Fyodor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 22:40   #133
Amycus
Flame me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowfinger
I am not gonna accuse you of getting outside help, but if that were the case then someone is "piggybacking" you as we had way more than one basket full of incomings last night.

[Edit] The following is aimed at top 10 alliances that dont have anything to do with this war [/Edit]
I know it seems like easy roids for you vultures in the top 10, but leave us and SiN to battle between ourselves plz ta

We could have also said the same when we were massively attacked by a hell of alot more than what DR can dish out.

So I see where your coming from on that.

Unread 26 Oct 2004, 22:48   #134
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds like fun =)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 23:13   #135
Lunar_Lamp
Server Manager

Am I the only one who noticed that "the top 10 alliances choosing a side" is just another way of saying "let's block!"?
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 02:36   #136
Amycus
Flame me...

Nah your not the only one.

I think it would be fun but it does sound alot like blocking and well, blocking is really gay.

Unread 27 Oct 2004, 02:46   #137
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

1up is too busy eating crumpets and drinking tea to dilly-dally around with any war.

Although, I'm amused by that LordBrem. Is he for real?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 02:57   #138
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Although, I'm amused by that LordBrem. Is he for real?

Severok returns
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 03:00   #139
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1up remind me of Sid James in Carry on Up the Khyber.

No idea why.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 03:09   #140
Slowfinger
Registered Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
We could have also said the same when we were massively attacked by a hell of alot more than what DR can dish out.

So I see where your coming from on that.
Sadly its the nature of the game, alliances wont take risks anymore, quietly attacking each other at random, and then like thrown-away food in a rat pit they all come scurrying along when a war does break out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
1up is too busy eating crumpets and drinking tea to dilly-dally around with any war.
Come on, you know you want a piece of that New Dawn. Their crumpets are baked fresh and their tea is to dilly-dally for! I hear their croquet team isn't bad either...

r16 - 82nd.
r17+ Sabbatical.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 08:36   #141
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

Why not make love instead of war :P
olle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 11:31   #142
CeeRo
[SiN]

Because love doesn't beat war in a wargame, and cyberlove isn't all that anyway
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 11:47   #143
CeeRo
[SiN]

Quote:
Sin was raped again. Then they let in a few more n00bs to make it look like they had not lost score. What will they do when they hit 100?
Well, maybe you haven't noticed this:

# Rank Name Members Avg. Size

11 11 SiN 77 320
12 12 DeadlyRock 70 316

Pay special attention to the numbers at the end there, they say something about the roidcount of each member of each alliance, and, well... We seem to have more roids than you pr pers even though you guys apparently are raping us all the time :eek:
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 16:33   #144
Bartje

Bartje is an unknown quantity at this point

actually.. if all those vultures out there that are profiting from this war *eyes 1up* back off i could finally get some ships flying in rocks general direction.. so far weve been *ssraped by 1up so were way too busy with them to play in the war against rock...

[kc]Bart aka 'IcDeAdPeOpLe'

[22:29] * Rebenne gets naked
[22:29] * Berk throws up
[22:29] * [kc]Bart hides
[22:29] * Hook ducks
[22:29] * Rebenne asks : WHO WANNA PARTY!
Bartje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 16:35   #145
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

you got ass-raped in-game because of some of us trolling in this thread? damn, we are good.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 16:35   #146
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartje
actually.. if all those vultures out there that are profiting from this war *eyes 1up* back off i could finally get some ships flying in rocks general direction.. so far weve been *ssraped by 1up so were way too busy with them to play in the war against rock...
Gimme your coords and I'll be sure to add you to the arbiter

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 17:00   #147
Bartje

Bartje is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
you got ass-raped in-game because of some of us trolling in this thread? damn, we are good.
did i say ppl in this thread roided me? no

[kc]Bart aka 'IcDeAdPeOpLe'

[22:29] * Rebenne gets naked
[22:29] * Berk throws up
[22:29] * [kc]Bart hides
[22:29] * Hook ducks
[22:29] * Rebenne asks : WHO WANNA PARTY!
Bartje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 17:14   #148
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

TaucRedFox is on a distinguished road

I won't give the galaxy away on here, but ROCK just managed to set a SiN one back some way. ~1.3k of roids were lost by that galaxy alone.

Owned indeed.

This tick Pilkara says:
11th - SiN Members: 78 Av Mem Score: 311,363 Average Size: 307
12th - DeadlyRock Members: 71 Av Mem Score: 328,272 Average Size: 312

Edit - Changed the roid loss a bit

Last edited by TaucRedFox; 27 Oct 2004 at 17:21.
TaucRedFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 17:31   #149
Amnesia
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

We'll have to come back to collect with interest then
Unread 28 Oct 2004, 03:40   #150
Slowfinger
Registered Abuser

Ok I have come up with a few ideas to make the war a bit more balanced. In other words, to stop other alliances cashing in on our fun.

I.) We form a cease-fire agreement, coalite our forces and rape all above alliances in the rankings together, until we are rank 1 and 2, then continue with our war.

II.) Exile all our planets to c200+, then nobody else but the smallbies can attack us, but we can attack each other and continue in peace.

III.) This is more of a suggestion, probably a bad one but what the heck, if you want critisism, these forums are as good a place as any to find some. Hardcode a WAR function into the game, for alliance HC's to activate. Once all HCs of an alliance declare war on another ally, all or most of the HC's of the other alliance must accept. Once accepted, both alliances may only attack each other, and the galaxies the enemy members are in, and are protected from any outsiders attacking, apart from said galaxy members. An alliance may declare war on as many other alliances as they want, provided they are within reasonable size (just like when attacking other planets) and the war ends when one alliance drops below, say 40%, of the other alliances score, or both HCs agree to terminate it.

Note : the first 2 were not serious, keep that in mind when flaming. The 3rd I came up with while writing the 2nd.

r16 - 82nd.
r17+ Sabbatical.