User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jul 2004, 05:37   #1
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
An unsubstantiated look at attack tactics.

I just thought it might be interesting to point out the differences between the attack tactics in the top 5 alliances, from the point of view of my pretty little post as measly ND DC.

Judging solely and totally on the amount and origin of incoming against NewDawn, it seems that VSN, LCH, and Mistu (whether attacking collectively or not), are attacking down the food chain, so to speak. To catch up wtih 1up, a significant amount of their fleets are attacking smaller galaxies and less potent alliances for easy roids, as opposed to dedicating their entire fleet to eradicating the opposition at the top.

Clearly, 1up is also attacking downwards, as they currently sit atop the rankings, but instead of attempting to get easy roids to increase the gap between them and LCH, they appear to be focusing on hitting those that present the biggest threat to their #1 status.

1up seems to be hitting their most direct competition, while VSN, LCH, and Mistu appear to be hitting less competetive galaxies with the intent to outgrow 1up.

I thought it was an interesting commentary on the differing principles and methods by which these four alliances struggle for top positions. I was also wondering if this is an intentional tactic by both sides, or I'm just making it up.

I fully expect to have numbers and targets stuffed up my nose in response to this from 1up, VSN, LCH, and Mistu MO's, but...i'm just curious.

cheers
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 05:58   #2
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Re: An unsubstantiated look at attack tactics.

do you really expect mo´s saying "yea we are roiding n00b galaxies" ??
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 06:07   #3
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
do you really expect mo´s saying "yea we are roiding n00b galaxies" ??
Probably not - although I would give them significantly more credit if they did.

Its clearly a valid tactic, I'm just not convinced its the most profitable one. Thats why I'm interested in hearing what people have to say.
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 06:56   #4
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Without me, LCH doesn't have it most succesfull Noob Roider ever... I doubt they "do" noobs as good as I did

Me waits till Nitros admits he is attacking me constant...
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 09:09   #5
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

1up attacks noob planets and galaxies aswell, maybe ND has had less of such attacks then other alliances. IF my alliance would be fighting for the top, I'd take a mixture of the 2 you described. Cause the best way to catch up after e.g. a rough night of heavy incs is to get some easy roids.
But when things go well and you're not that pushed into defence, I think we'd aim for the galaxies and planets that pose the most treats.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 11:05   #6
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Insomnia attacks free accounts exclusively

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 11:40   #7
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Barrow's comments on 1up are definitely accurate - our attacking priority is to focus on the biggest hostile targets we can find - especially those in 1up galaxies who previously grew fat while benefitting from the galaxy NAP extended by us.

As of about 24 hours ago I doubt you'll find any 1up members attacking newbie galaxies - unless those galaxies possess members of alliances who we consider to be openly hostile, or are attacking 1up themselves.
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 14:59   #8
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Barrow's comments on 1up are definitely accurate - our attacking priority is to focus on the biggest hostile targets we can find - especially those in 1up galaxies who previously grew fat while benefitting from the galaxy NAP extended by us.

As of about 24 hours ago I doubt you'll find any 1up members attacking newbie galaxies - unless those galaxies possess members of alliances who we consider to be openly hostile, or are attacking 1up themselves.
lol, as of about 24 hours ... nice one. Abit late don't you think?

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jul 2004, 16:54   #9
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Quite surprised MISTU is part of that list. Last thing I know the actions that they undergo the past 1 month is like a full round for other alliances. They are quite aggressive despite the odds of being at war with 2 alliances bigger than them. Probably, a few ND planets ingal of MISTU's original alliance/s targets needs to be covered.
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 19:42   #10
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of
Re: A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
lol, as of about 24 hours ... nice one. Abit late don't you think?
youre funny kjel.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 23:12   #11
Precursors

Precursors is an unknown quantity at this point

There are no noob galaxies, there are unfortunate good players in bad galaxies
Precursors is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 00:07   #12
The-Matrix
Shark

The-Matrix is an unknown quantity at this point

or players that wern't bright enough to exile those damn inactives b4 tick start who keep getting crappy free accounts in gal
Rd5 27:3:5 Jack Quinn of The Colony, Embrace Catastrophe 239th
Rd 6 2:1:2 Sauron of Mordor #202, Gal of the Rings 33rd
Rd 7 31:1:2 James Bond of her majasties secret service , The Sharks 190th
Rd 8 4:5:7 Destination Unknown of Journey to Nowhere #152nd, Somewhere........ 55th
The-Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 00:45   #13
Tis

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

kjel doesnt like me

[14:57] <Kjeldoran> how about
[14:57] <Kjeldoran> you don't comment on stuff you know shit about?
[14:57] <Kjeldoran> atleast KNOW what's it about before you make lame replies

(pardon the logs)

edit - on a related note, i think hed take it as an insult if someone said ''good morning''

Last edited by Tis; 20 Jul 2004 at 00:51.
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 02:07   #14
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocteau
Quite surprised MISTU is part of that list. Last thing I know the actions that they undergo the past 1 month is like a full round for other alliances. They are quite aggressive despite the odds of being at war with 2 alliances bigger than them. Probably, a few ND planets ingal of MISTU's original alliance/s targets needs to be covered.
Even so, juding by the size of the galaxies being targeted, regardless of affiliation - the planets they select to attack dont exactly appear to be the most prominent threat to their success.

Just something i though worthy of comment :P
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 09:13   #15
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
kjel doesnt like me

(pardon the logs)

edit - on a related note, i think hed take it as an insult if someone said ''good morning''
the pm was simple: You made a comment on something you will never have a clue about. Kinda sad if you do that, it's like jumping the bandwagon without knowing what's it about. But I guess it suits you, not?

And pasting logs ... top!!!

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Jul 2004, 09:18   #16
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
the pm was simple: You made a comment on something you will never have a clue about. Kinda sad if you do that, it's like jumping the bandwagon without knowing what's it about. But I guess it suits you, not?

You still moaning about your planet getting cnutted?

Get over it, everyone had to last round while MF(P) were bashing them into the floor.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 10:05   #17
Tis

Quote:

I guess youre right, my comment (that you were funny) is unprovable. I will never know whether you are actually funny, or just plain stupid, so I guess you are right.

As for the greater context, Id wager a great deal i know more about 1up attack strategies/patterns, both past and present, than you do. Id also question your position and judgement as far as our strategic decisions are concerned.

I suspect you just have a database of random 'comebacks', and anytime anyone posts something you dont like, you grab one. Its kinda fun... like those one-a-day dilbert calendar things... never know what your going to get.
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 10:37   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ANYWAY, BACK ON TOPIC.

And yeah alliance 1 seems to be a doing a decent job while 2 3 4 seem to shy away when they could do something useful and close that ever widening gap to 1, cos it would make sense to do that cos while they target each others and below, everyone is locked into a battle which allows 1 to pull away even further.

But hey they won't listen to me so this post is utterly pointless. The joys of AD

Last edited by lokken; 20 Jul 2004 at 10:46.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 10:46   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
I guess youre right, my comment (that you were funny) is unprovable. I will never know whether you are actually funny, or just plain stupid, so I guess you are right.

As for the greater context, Id wager a great deal i know more about 1up attack strategies/patterns, both past and present, than you do. Id also question your position and judgement as far as our strategic decisions are concerned.

I suspect you just have a database of random 'comebacks', and anytime anyone posts something you dont like, you grab one. Its kinda fun... like those one-a-day dilbert calendar things... never know what your going to get.
ya whatever ... seems I'm not cut out to even to try and prove a point on AD. Most posters here are too retarded or have grudges against me. That and the bandwagon jumpers ...

To mazz, an incorrect conclussion.

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Jul 2004, 12:53   #20
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
ya whatever ... seems I'm not cut out to even to try and prove a point on AD. Most posters here are too retarded or have grudges against me. That and the bandwagon jumpers ...

To mazz, an incorrect conclussion.
So the pm we had the other night where you were whining about 1up hitting your small planet and this is why you are quitting PA is just a figment of my imagination?

You go, girl!!!111eleven

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 13:59   #21
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
So the pm we had the other night where you were whining about 1up hitting your small planet and this is why you are quitting PA is just a figment of my imagination?

You go, girl!!!111eleven
again, and I'll try to say this nicely .... you are wrong, it is NOT the point of my reply nor is it why I posted my reply. Just leave yourself out of this convo will you? At no point was this about you nor do I wish to argue about this with you.

And what is it with you pple? you need to end your post with an insult?

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Jul 2004, 14:19   #22
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

cant ppl just grow up, stop trying to outgrow 1up, but beat them down and take their fckin roids?

your all wuzzes is a fancy-pants universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 14:40   #23
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
cant ppl just grow up, stop trying to outgrow 1up, but beat them down and take their fckin roids?
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 15:50   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

like the viking said

wussie pants
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 16:09   #25
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
ya whatever ... seems I'm not cut out to even to try and prove a point on AD.
If you have a point, could you at least try and come around to it once in a while?
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 22:31   #26
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Zhil will like this one but id guess if alliances 2,3,4 hit 1up all the time they would come crying on these boards whinging that it is unfair and that they have been blocked against them etc etc (meant towards some of their posters, not the ally as a whole, unlike how some ppl perceive posts )

on the otherside, i think it is the wiser decision to attack 1up otherwise their lead will just keep growing Hitting n00bs in the beginning is pretty profitable but now that alliances have their "intel" and are bigger maybe they should start focusing on the ppl at the top and not go for the easy roids which just sounds like an excuse not to fight the "big boys"...

Zhil: look, i gave 1up a compliment, shock horror
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 04:45   #27
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

/me gets the feeling Kj is a bitter old man..

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 10:37   #28
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
id guess if alliances 2,3,4 hit 1up all the time
They are.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
they would come crying on these boards whinging that it is unfair and that they have been blocked against them
.....and we aren't

Quote:
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 19:13   #29
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Which alliances then? Fusi0n, The Hellraisers, Lupine Crux and Valhalla?
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 20:08   #30
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Gerbie makes a funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 21:07   #31
Lokie

Lokie is on a distinguished road

Valhalla... is that a top 5 alliance?
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 13:43   #32
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

No, Valhalla is ToF now. They are the alliance above FAnG on the Universe board. I still smile every time I see that.

/me runs off to look again
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 17:54   #33
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
No, Valhalla is ToF now. They are the alliance above FAnG on the Universe board. I still smile every time I see that.

/me runs off to look again
It's not a challenge to be ranked above FAnG this round, I'd even claim the opposite

FA Gaming community

Unread 23 Jul 2004, 18:00   #34
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing wrong in taking roids where your losses can be 0, as long as the profit is worth it of course. Ok 1up hit down the food chain a bit, but they also I am told were hitting their hostiles. The other I suppose top alliances were all hitting down the food chain but were they hitting 1up at all?

My opinion "which is based on how alliances in the past did this same thing", if you do not attack 1up, and I am not talking hitting their TOP galaxies I am talking about hitting their fodder, defence etc, then ya can kiss the round goodbye. Alliances in the past avoided hitting our galaxies hoping to hit lesser peeps trying to catch up and it really did not work.

What is the key? Well here are a number of things ya can do.

#1: Launch at the bottom/medium ranked galaxies of your enemies alliance. Take out their lower ranks which are usually the peeps that defend the most.

#2: Fake launch ships on their top galaxies, wait a few hours while they use all the lower/medium planets to defend then launch on their lower/medium rank planets, cause ffs who is gonna defend them?

#3: Fake launch on the lower/medium ranked and then attack their top peeps. This is tougher because the peeps who are at the top, can pull defence out of their bum which would not normally be used to defend the lower/medium ranked peeps unless they were personal friends.

#4: Change attack times and keep them sporadic. This can really mess up an alliances fleet pattern. If you can keep an enemies fleet constantly going and coming while they gain little or have to defend alot then you really can annoy the piss out of them. The attacks can be fake or real but either way you are going to disrupt them and that is the point. Disrupting the usual routine is where you find flaws in their plans and are able to use that to gain a foothole or lead.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 01:26   #35
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
youre funny kjel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
kjel doesnt like me

(pardon the logs)

no, YOU'RE funny, Tis... god that comment made me laugh
Unread 4 Aug 2004, 20:32   #36
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Tis is sexeh
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote