User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 May 2004, 01:30   #101
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: question to 1up

Sevrok.. Do you happen to go by the nick DMAN also? Or have you ever gone by that?
Unread 28 May 2004, 04:17   #102
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

This reminds me of the good ol' days when the universe was full of fresh faced players who thought they could change the world. However most were just annoying, at least this guy is funny.

You may have to change your block name to something else though. I think theres still a few players around who were in Honourguard (smal r3/4 alliance) who would happily d3stroy anyone using it now.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2004, 04:38   #103
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

as opposed to people who'd object to him using The Wolf Pack?
Unread 29 May 2004, 04:53   #104
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

he changed that already, im just being picky now :P

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2004, 10:01   #105
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point

i changed the name from the wolf pack for recruiting reasons! i wont change the block name, if they dont want me using it they can complain all the want, the block is called The Honour Guard and thats the end of the matter!
Unread 29 May 2004, 16:07   #106
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

this really isnt THAT funny :/
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 05:22   #107
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrok
what exactly gives you the right to threaten any one who forms a block? is it not the decision of the alliances within the block as to wether or not they form a block, rather than your decision? i am completely against huge blocks, but how can blocks containing small alliances be a bad thing, they allow smaller alliances to challenge their much more experianced and superior counterparts, or are you afraid that a block of small alliances may set their sights on you! with your experiance you must know that in this game sheer numbers can defeat even the most skilled players, could this be the reason you are so against blocks?
A block is not a block if it is no more powerful than the principal existing allies, surely. It is not defined by the number of alliances it includes, but it's power in relation to existing forces.

Sid admitted that his proposal should not be seen as simply a moral and altruistic suggestion.

Political manouvering is an essential part of the game. Blocking is not.
Unread 31 May 2004, 06:08   #108
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
A block is not a block if it is no more powerful than the principal existing allies, surely. It is not defined by the number of alliances it includes, but it's power in relation to existing forces.

Sid admitted that his proposal should not be seen as simply a moral and altruistic suggestion.

Political manouvering is an essential part of the game. Blocking is not.
but sevroks alliance beat up both legion and fury with one wing tied behind its back... clearly them allying with anyone is a serious concern :/
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 18:57   #109
joobles

joobles is an unknown quantity at this point

the block is honorguard, not honourguard anyway...
joobles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 19:58   #110
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

heh yer back in the day when the uber block "furgion" was in reality massively outnumbered! Oh the good old old days!

I am sure 1up is shivering in their boots at the moment!
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote