User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 May 2004, 11:26   #1
[Graham]

[Graham] is an unknown quantity at this point
R11... and the winner is

ill take a guess right now. the winner will be 1up. they have timed the creation of thier elite alliance to coincide with events of last round, they know full well they will win UNLESS the alliances of last round put it all behind them.

how did i cometo such a bold conclusion? well fanf and mistu will be targetted by those alliances that they beat last round and ofc fang and mistu not only fighting off these alliance they will try to fight off incommings from 1up who will also target fang/mistu as they will be the stronger side in the battle. this leaves 1up versus the other side probably weakened by the fang/mistu 'revenge' strikes vunerable to attack and who comes out on top 1up its all very convinient and this is how it will go unless you start thinking fresh round fresh look fresh new way of thinking.

im not saying all kill 1up but i really do not want to see another stagnant round this time caused by 1up and not FPM .

put the past behind you and look forward to a good round :-) thanks

feel free to flame and tear this to bits as you wish :/
[Graham] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 11:44   #2
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Re: R11... and the winner is

There is no doubt that [1up] is a good alliance but I dont think they will get it all that easy.
If they take the lead others will team up and gangbang on them anyways.
The only important thing is in a scenario like that is to break up that temporary partnership as soon as the leading alliance has been taken down from the #1 spot.
Unread 26 May 2004, 11:58   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Set terms to your convenience, hope everyone accepts them, win.

How dull.
Unread 26 May 2004, 11:59   #4
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

the winner wil b the alliance wih the most rois and score.

As I have ecided nt t pla whoever wins will deserve it.

Which aliace will that be - could be one of 6 to my min, but a lot depends on how the round develops, but hose that will b in with a chance have to be 1up, FAnG, MISTU, LCH, Vision and ND have peforme well also.

If you are right and the round is based on old grudges (which I hope it isnt) lets hope that all those alliances perform well enugh t be around about the iwnning post. It coud be a very exciting roun if that was te case
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 12:22   #5
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

1up certainly don't advocate a FAnG/Mistu witch hunt. We can't demand that alliances don't concentrate on these two "enemies" but we would much rather it be a free for all with the best players coming out on top.

Lokken - this isn't some backhand method to ensure a 1up victory. Far from it, we won't be bothered if we get our asses kicked because of the terms of what we suggest we will simply take enjoyment from having a round not dictated by alliance politics being free to hit who we want, when we want and the very fact that this allows every other single alliance to hit us too means the outcome is far from a forgone conclusion.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:15   #6
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

FAnG will definatly get some hard times next round.
Although mazzelar may have declared 1up didnt want to advocate a witchhunt, this is excactly what they did over the last weeks.
Ofc the winner of every round gets flamed, and the losers or newcomers seem to be friendly and congenial, as they didnt take your roids yet.
But rest assured, that we wont draw in our horns, just because Sid gathered some celebreties from fomer rounds...
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:20   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Why would the "old celebrities" perform better than the people already around? I mean.. The people that is around now knows the game better than the people who didn't play r10+.. My point is: Just because they're "PA Celebs" it doesn't mean they still will 'own'
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:29   #8
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point

the round will not be won by 1up, untill either the round has ended, or every other player in the game deletes their accounts! This round will be won by the alliance who proves themselves to be the best, not the one with the best players, as these two may not necessarily allways be the same, a large group of inexperianced players with the right guidance could just as easily win the day as a group of experianced players!
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:30   #9
hinchles

hinchles is an unknown quantity at this point

as long as all alliances stay independant then it could be interesting for you all

if theres free limited accounts i may even create one to watch teh fireworks
think it'll be the first time since r6 since ive logged in
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:33   #10
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

All alliances are aware of the newcomer and I think they will get a warm red welcome. It's good for the round, we have last round grudge's, a loved/hated newcomer, some old stuff. Doubt it will be a walkover. If 1up is #1 with a big gap, I think it's pretty soon all vs them, same counts to other alliances, so let's wait and see.
Unread 26 May 2004, 13:34   #11
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

unless everyone gangs up on them, I think 1up will probably win
Unread 26 May 2004, 14:24   #12
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
FAnG will definatly get some hard times next round.
Although mazzelar may have declared 1up didnt want to advocate a witchhunt, this is excactly what they did over the last weeks.
Ofc the winner of every round gets flamed, and the losers or newcomers seem to be friendly and congenial, as they didnt take your roids yet.
But rest assured, that we wont draw in our horns, just because Sid gathered some celebreties from fomer rounds...

At no point have 1up advocated a witch hunt on FAnG. If you can show me an instance where a member of the 1up team have declared that everyone should go after FAnG next round then I suggest you revoke the statement you made.

Many of us were vocal against FAnG for round 10.5 but that was a different round and certainly nothing to do with 1up being as we didn't even exist then. I will stand by the statement that everyone going after FAnG from tick 72 will make for a very boring round and will be in direct contravention of everything we have proposed.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 26 May 2004, 15:45   #13
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

heh.. after a extremely dull round of owning a certain other game I am VERY tempted to bring Ministry here and into the equation.. When is nxt round starting ?
Unread 26 May 2004, 15:54   #14
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

November
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 15:58   #15
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
November
arsenought.. knew I wud have to check for myself when it was u saying it...

We open Main Game signups Wednesday 9th of June at 12:00
- We start ticks Friday 18th of June at 20.00 to allow everyone the chance for lots of online time the first 48 ticks (weekend)

right.. thats about as gay startdate as the other game..
hmm ^^
Unread 26 May 2004, 16:10   #16
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
arsenought.. knew I wud have to check for myself when it was u saying it...

We open Main Game signups Wednesday 9th of June at 12:00
- We start ticks Friday 18th of June at 20.00 to allow everyone the chance for lots of online time the first 48 ticks (weekend)

right.. thats about as gay startdate as the other game..
hmm ^^
play both then you male hooker :/
Proud to be Independent
Unread 26 May 2004, 16:15   #17
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

good humor post graham, since it seems you are most deffinately no fortune teller and your prediction skills only reach G.W.B's level of finding weapons of massdestruction in certain arabic countries ill not bother with a full reply and just give you a one worder:

bollox.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 16:27   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How the hell is one alliance supposed to stagnate a round? We'd need to hold nearly all the top 100 spots to be able to do it. Don't be silly, one alliance can't do it.

However, if the other alliances do decide to block, then yes, we will have another boring round where one side wins, other loses, then the winning side sit back and get bored until round end. Whoopee doo.
Unread 26 May 2004, 16:28   #19
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
How the hell is one alliance supposed to stagnate a round? We'd need to hold nearly all the top 100 spots to be able to do it. Don't be silly, one alliance can't do it.

However, if the other alliances do decide to block, then yes, we will have another boring round where one side wins, other loses, then the winning side sit back and get bored until round end. Whoopee doo.
All 100 of our members will get top 100 places silly.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 17:10   #20
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

don't be so defensive graham, why won't VGN win?
....these 1up people aren't all that leet. Fury were good when farming and acc sharing was allowed, remember ?

Alot of us have been taught to hate Fury in our pa upbringing and I don't think this is in 1up's favour.
Fang will be a good competitor for the gold if not everyone gang up on them.

I also think this round will have a few surprises if we don't have alliances blocking.
Free for All
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 17:15   #21
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Takes a few days to learn the game, then it's all about activity like all other games I guess.
Atm, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to play, but I guess when beta is over + I got adivce from current players I should know it pretty well.
Then it's all down to how active you play, myself, I finish school same day as a tick start so if I'm sad enough I should do alright :/
BTW, the new smilies rock.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 18:02   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Nadar, you're absolutely right. I'm sure 1UP is filled with celebs and probably good players, yet nothing proves that they are more skilled in PAX then the new players that actually played it. I hope they can prove it on the battlefield however and for that I wish them and every alliance good luck.

Graham, could you stop making the obvious link between FAnG and MISTU? Yes we are close, like eachother and were allied last round, but that does not mean we'll play together r11. Infact, and I've stated that enough, FAnG is one of the few alliance that support Sid's proposal.

Mazz, LEFF probably meant the witchhunt as in some of your members who have been very busy posting anti FAnG PR on the boards. Not that it matters cause things have improved but I think that's what he was pointing at.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 18:07   #23
[Graham]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
good humor post graham, since it seems you are most deffinately no fortune teller and your prediction skills only reach G.W.B's level of finding weapons of massdestruction in certain arabic countries ill not bother with a full reply and just give you a one worder:

bollox.
and what alliance would you be?

i AM a fortune teller who are you to deny the future. i know what you 'pa celebs' are like anything for a win cheat/backstab WHATEVER gets you the win.

ofc you will be denying this but many know it's very true.
Unread 26 May 2004, 18:12   #24
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Tesla I demand you bring Ministry back to Planetarion.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 18:18   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Graham]
ill take a guess right now. the winner will be 1up. they have timed the creation of thier elite alliance to coincide with events of last round, they know full well they will win UNLESS the alliances of last round put it all behind them.

how did i cometo such a bold conclusion? well fanf and mistu will be targetted by those alliances that they beat last round and ofc fang and mistu not only fighting off these alliance they will try to fight off incommings from 1up who will also target fang/mistu as they will be the stronger side in the battle. this leaves 1up versus the other side probably weakened by the fang/mistu 'revenge' strikes vunerable to attack and who comes out on top 1up its all very convinient and this is how it will go unless you start thinking fresh round fresh look fresh new way of thinking.

im not saying all kill 1up but i really do not want to see another stagnant round this time caused by 1up and not FPM .

This is fairly ridiculous. Imagining that every other alliance will focus on FM after the furore over 1up defies belief. Also I don't think it's physically possible for 75 players to stagnate an entire round.
Unread 26 May 2004, 18:20   #26
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Graham, could you stop making the obvious link between FAnG and MISTU? Yes we are close, like eachother and were allied last round, but that does not mean we'll play together r11. Infact, and I've stated that enough, FAnG is one of the few alliance that support Sid's proposal.
Even if you aren't together if alliances do hold grudges from last round then they are more than likely to think of you two in similar terms so I would think the way he mentioned it is perfectly fine.

This doesn't mean I agree with what he said though
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 18:20   #27
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This is fairly ridiculous. Imagining that every other alliance will focus on FM after the furore over 1up defies belief. Also I don't think it's physically possible for 75 players to stagnate an entire round.
100* players, I agree it's not possible for 100 players to stagnate the round, that's...the...problem...with....blocks, isnt it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 18:22   #28
[Graham]

Quote:
i did not i said that the old ties of last round will be felt and this is how 1up cash in. while fang and mistu stand alone the coalition of last round will strike at fang and mistu for well revenge? and ofc mistu and fang will strike back while 1up sits back and waits then kills off whoever survives that war.

this a prediction that 1up will win not fact. this will only happen if people put the past behind them!

this is also not a post saying all gang up on 1up.

i hope somebody understands what i mean. wheres Adam when you need him
Unread 26 May 2004, 18:28   #29
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Nadar, you're absolutely right. I'm sure 1UP is filled with celebs and probably good players, yet nothing proves that they are more skilled in PAX then the new players that actually played it. I hope they can prove it on the battlefield however and for that I wish them and every alliance good luck.
Being a round 10 vet myself *cough*, I'll teach them

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 18:28   #30
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham
surely your fortune telling abilities have revealed this to you, along with his coords, race etc etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottish poen
i AM a fortune teller who are you to deny the future. i know what you 'pa celebs' are like anything for a win cheat/backstab WHATEVER gets you the win.
comming from an urwin, that's ammusing

-mist
mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 18:29   #31
[Graham]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
100* players, I agree it's not possible for 100 players to stagnate the round, that's...the...problem...with....blocks, isnt it?
yes we shall wait and see
Unread 26 May 2004, 18:31   #32
[Graham]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
surely your fortune telling abilities have revealed this to you, along with his coords, race etc etc?

comming from an urwin, that's ammusing

-mist

im not a famous urwin im like robin to say yogis batman also yes i know his alliance some here might not
Unread 26 May 2004, 18:32   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
O sage of the ages your wit has confounded my mortal intellect.
Unread 26 May 2004, 18:33   #34
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i did not i said that the old ties of last round will be felt and this is how 1up cash in. while fang and mistu stand alone the coalition of last round will strike at fang and mistu for well revenge? and ofc mistu and fang will strike back while 1up sits back and waits then kills off whoever survives that war.

this a prediction that 1up will win not fact. this will only happen if people put the past behind them!

this is also not a post saying all gang up on 1up.

i hope somebody understands what i mean. wheres Adam when you need him
I'm sure sid will prove you wrong there. If blocks are formed then 1UP will not sit by and watch cause they very well know they could and will be the next alliance that gets wasted by the block.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 18:42   #35
Valor

Valor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Tesla I demand you bring Ministry back to Planetarion.
I have to second that, I'd love to see Ministry play the next round of PA
Valor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 18:52   #36
mens
Sheep

aren't they only 7 or 8 players?
Unread 26 May 2004, 19:02   #37
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

something like that.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 21:41   #38
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:

And half arsed foundless statements like that make you sound as though you really know what you're talking about.

Quote:
Unread 26 May 2004, 21:44   #39
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Mazz, LEFF probably meant the witchhunt as in some of your members who have been very busy posting anti FAnG PR on the boards. Not that it matters cause things have improved but I think that's what he was pointing at.
Well, for starters thats not really a witch hunt, more of a flame battle and at no point did any of them insinuate that FAnG should be bashed into the floor in round 11. That was a bunch of people, myself included, talking about a round where 1up didn't exist and expressing the reasons why they thought it was rubbish and particularly why they thought FAnG were to blame for this. And I imagine a fair bit of this posting was related to the pro-FAnG PR

Quote:
Unread 26 May 2004, 21:47   #40
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
aren't they only 7 or 8 players?
funnyboy. Since 6-7 players out of the ending top 10 players in plan-etia this round was Ministry, including the #1 & #2.

And to Hicks and Valor: I'll look into it, I cba to come half assed. If I get enuff players willing to move and the beta pleases us gameingwise, then we mite just be her for the coming round.

Tesla
Unread 26 May 2004, 22:39   #41
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

ministry is the TPE of planetai
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 22:43   #42
fbd

fbd will become famous soon enoughfbd will become famous soon enough

Quote:

There's nothing wrong with that, any tactis are allowed to try to win! Lying to allies, betraying them etc will only make the game more interesting.
fbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 23:39   #43
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
ministry is the TPE of planetai
Only we have a reason to brag :/
Unread 26 May 2004, 23:52   #44
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
im not a famous urwin im like robin to say yogis batman also yes i know his alliance some here might not
sadly you dont. unless you see a 1up in my signature.
having an op in #public means not neccessarily to play next round in 1up, if you had carefully read you would have noticed that it only means sid trusts the ppl to vouch for members.

Especially since sid hasnt appointed a command for 1up yet i think its better if you make comments like "i know that i know nothing and i dont wanna pretend i know anything" in future.

For a round which hasnt started and an alliance you know absolutely nothing about you seem to be quiet scared already.
Selfconfidence already overboard cause some ppl announced they form a new alliance ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2004, 07:02   #45
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

this was a such a lame and sorrowful attempt to draw pity. Damn, why doesn't everyone just shut up and play the round. "1up will do this" " They will win if evryone does this" " They will stagnate" " We can do it" "IF any alliance gets first place it will be all vs them" blah blah whooptie doo. Stop trying to coach the damn round. Shut up and buy your credits and play, damn. I never seen so much ball riding in my life. Geez.
Unread 27 May 2004, 09:15   #46
mens
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
credits
credit
Unread 27 May 2004, 09:25   #47
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
credit
depends if you end up cheating... I mean getting your "family" and "roommates" to play ;p
Proud to be Independent
Unread 27 May 2004, 10:27   #48
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Especially since sid hasnt appointed a command for 1up yet i think its better if you make comments like "i know that i know nothing and i dont wanna pretend i know anything" in future.
I heard a rumour he was going to make Minty, myself and Dreadnought HC <3
Unread 27 May 2004, 10:51   #49
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

you all talk about FAnG/MISTU

Dont forget that we wont be fighting along sides to accomplish our goals for next round.
Also the game changed.... its much smaller.... the times where those so called famous people played is long gone.

Stop praising 1Up for something they still need to prove......

And why would anyone wanna gang up on FAnG? we are so flufflable!!!
LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2004, 10:55   #50
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Minty for president \o/
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote