User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 30 Mar 2004, 15:22   #1
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
I Signed Up (please read, very important for the future of PA!!!!)

Does that make me cool? im Kileman of Smiley Mafia anyone want a free account farm?

What do I do now???? Im new to this game and am finding it very very confusing

I liked R3.
________
Jaguar R3

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:12.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 15:24   #2
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I Signed Up

In b4 close/edit of coords
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 15:28   #3
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

this thread sukcs
I wish I'd win a round and get away with making threads like this and be cool and leet and everybody would love me and not hate me like they do now.
I signed up too btw.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 15:30   #4
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

@#%@ I cant add [Fury] to my gal name.... how rooted is that
________
Honey Oil

Unread 30 Mar 2004, 15:35   #5
Kileman
Commander

@#%@#% I cant even have @_@ in my galaxy name. All I wanted was the name "Feel the Fury of @_@"

IS THAT SO HARD!!!!

/me is 5 minutes away from quiting :|
________
ACURA VIGOR HISTORY

Unread 30 Mar 2004, 15:39   #6
Kileman
Commander

For security reasons, that password is too simple to guess and not allowed, pleaee try another one.

________
Launch Box Vaporizer

Unread 30 Mar 2004, 15:58   #7
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

erohw noitnetta.

dais ffun!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 16:04   #8
Kileman
Commander

im suffering from pa forum whoring withdrawl

but I have some very serious concerns regarding Pa and I hope they are addressed immedietly!!!!!!!!!111111
________
Suzuki Rm Series Specifications

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:13.
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 16:06   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your concerns will no doubt be filed correctly for reviewal at a later date.

Unfortunately nobody actually does know when hell is freezing over
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 16:18   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You were always a newbie, Kileman
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 03:25   #11
Kileman
Commander

Lazurion
Tue Mar 30 21:43:45 2004 Hello galaxy members. Our galaxy banner is spelled wrong

people these days! :@
________
Herbal vaporizers

Unread 31 Mar 2004, 03:38   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's Cap'n Kileman trying to fly his jolly roger @_@
Unread 2 Apr 2004, 15:00   #13
Klendau
Frightfully Arousing

Klendau is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kileman :]

Within the dark, lies the burning of a Candle, The Nosferatu.

Asking for your ASL since 1999!
Klendau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 17:14   #14
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Kileman is SEXY!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 18:42   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ok, a couple of guidelines on how to get started Killy-man:

Login
Get past the bot stopper question
Click on Preferences
Scroll down to the bottom
Tick the little box there
Click the "Delete Account" button.

WIN
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 00:23   #16
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileman
@#%@ I cant add [Fury] to my gal name.... how rooted is that
Try (Fury).
Yes, I'm trying hard to be serious.
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 09:59   #17
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Planetarion Discussion? :P

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 15:06   #18
Kileman
Commander

thanks for the advice on the galaxy name.

I am now the GC of "Feel the (fury) of AT_AT"

its still not the same as @_@ I dont think I can continue playing!

On a side note, is it just me or did anyone else notice how freaking boring the new pa is? it like has absoluty nothing going for it at all. I mean seriously, how hard would it be to use an old r1-8 engine? all this random crap is just confusing, I dont understand the ship names, what they do. My galaxy is telling me that having ministers based on roid counts is a waste of time since that no longer matters (so how am I gonna choose people now? actually talk to them? - I would really rather not).

I mean, some guy attacked and roided me, this was like straight after my 48 hours were up and I still couldnt build a single ship, not even an interceptor or fearful pod. I mean, I know im a newbie, but this didnt really encourage me to continue, it made me feel upset, angry and frustrated that the little numbers at the bottom of the screen that I had spent so much time trying to get up, suddenly came back crashing down!

Now while this may seem as a normal event for most people, for me it was incredibly traumatic.

For PA to survive another round (hoho like its still alive) Spinner (is he still even around?) must do the following:

1) Allow Tags in the Gal names.

2) Allow @_@ in the Gal names.

3) Allow your account password to be something incredibly stupidly easy to guess.

4) Get rid of the stupid planetarion passport web page login thing - I dont care about some great feature I can get that will put my name up in the top of the page and say "welcome Kileman", nor do I care about personalisation of the planetarion portal which has no information that im remotely interested in at this present time. I JUST WANT TO LOGIN TO THE DAMN GAME!!!!!!!

5) Bring back the Astropod. Its name has connotations and suggests that it is used in the transport of asteroids. This is something that I understand. I send Astropod, Astropod gets Asteroids, Astropod comes back. I do not understand what the heck a whodiziwhatsamacallit does, nor do I really care. I just want to be able to roid small children, animals, monkeys and actually know what damn ships to build. While their may be a description somewhere, about what ship roids, what race has what ship, what ship kills these ships, being a low involvement PA player, I rely on heuristics and other simple cues in my game playing - which are no longer present in the current game engine.

6) The names of ships are lame. I want a ship called a "Battleship" and "Interceptor" or a "War Frigate" these names have connotations to naval vessels and or starwars. Other possible ship names would include such things as a "Death Star" or "Tie-Fighter" while these may be in breach of copyright infringement - I dont really think George Lucas will give a crap that a few hundred people (and their various bots, scan planets, pets) are using little numbers called "Death Stars". The names of these ships again are very simple to understand. I know that if I want a big ship, I get a battleship, if I want a small ship I get an Interceptor. If I want to look cool and have millions of ships, I get millions of interceptors. This is something I can comprehend and understand. I dont even know what the new ships are called, they are too hard to even pronounce, yet alone remember.

7) I want to be able to use some of the new features that are supposed to be so amazing and great. As a past planetarion player, Pa should be attempting to entice me to return. As I am highly unlikely to purchase an account straight away, I will try out the new features through the free account method. But to my surprise, after spending 2 days scheming away at planning to be a Covert sneaky planet guy that had no ships and owned everyone, I discovered that it was not possible for me to do so. The only way in which I can achieve this is through paying for an account - paying for something that I have absolotely no idea whether its worth the $10 as I am unable to try it out.

8) I want Fury to come back. PA - if they really care about the game continuing, should make every effort to entice and encourage past Fury members and or command etc to return to the game and play against the evil Legion, lead by a blowup sheep named Fred (who is currently sleeping 1/2 deflated in Cryptics bed, with holes in 'undisclosed' locations). Pa should get Synthetic_sid back on board, offering him a pa position with actual power (none of those 'look at me I ban people from #planetarion im cool" position - im looking at you MrBrick and your MrBrick ways -_-) which brings me to my next point:

9) The creators or Pa team members should have names that are actually hip and 'with it'. Names like MrBrick, Zeus (hello over 2500 years old, get a new one, yes he is gone, but caring) are boring. I do not find them entertaining or humerous. Spinner on the other hand is one exception to the rule, with the picture of a dancing dog wearing a party hat spinning around on his chair while singing in a dress. Which brings me to my next point.....

10) I want my GF4. I have been waiting for many years, won a round or two since, and quit pa several times. I dont care if its a crap one, just getting it would be really good and stuff. thanks!

11) If anyone has seen Phillup please tell him that he owes me $

12) PA should have some funny cartoon scripts such as ones with Spinner and Zeus acting like idiots, or Nodrog and his fascination with Sids bald head. These were the stories that built Pa from the ground up, not the 'genious' or 'amazingness' of the creators, nor their intuition or concept of the game.

13) Actually have ship stats that make sense. k thnx.

14) Something about that guy from that place and like yer, what the ^^^^ did I just write above.... I dunno

Thanks for listening.

(if these demands are not met within some time then something will happen!!!!111!)

Regards,

Kileman
________
Suzuki Rg250 Gamma History

Unread 5 Apr 2004, 15:23   #19
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

hmm?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 15:45   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There really is only one appropriate reply to this.

@_@
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 16:15   #21
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ahahahaha...

Kileman made me lol ;D

Kileman for PA Creator!
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 17:53   #22
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

a good laugh, Kileman.

I can play sid if you like.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 01:39   #23
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have a planet now Kileman. I'll attack with you.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 05:12   #24
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

When you built a million fighters to look cool, I didn't think it was very cool.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 10:24   #25
Kileman
Commander

thats coz you wouldnt know what being cool in pa was if it bit you in the but Hicks

And Zhily, some mean men came and kile'd all mah ships sew sad!!!!
________
Ford Meteor History

Unread 6 Apr 2004, 10:35   #26
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
7) I want to be able to use some of the new features that are supposed to be so amazing and great. As a past planetarion player, Pa should be attempting to entice me to return. As I am highly unlikely to purchase an account straight away, I will try out the new features through the free account method. But to my surprise, after spending 2 days scheming away at planning to be a Covert sneaky planet guy that had no ships and owned everyone, I discovered that it was not possible for me to do so. The only way in which I can achieve this is through paying for an account - paying for something that I have absolotely no idea whether its worth the $10 as I am unable to try it out.

soooo true
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 12:28   #27
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

something to bare in mind for round 11 i guess

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 14:30   #28
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

the sad thing in that long post was.... that it was all true

except the fury part... they aint all that:/ and they'd just block like any other alliance can do........

getting alliances back in general is something they should try tho... so just contact former hc's..

legion/virus/titans/ldk/xanadu/fury etc:/

p.s. OLD pa > new pa... go back to the roots to improve and it'll have a BIG chance to win...

just look at that clone..
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 16:57   #29
Kileman
Commander

If Fury in all its glory came back - I really dont think they'd need to block to gain advantage over the current 'competition' I mean seriously... any dedicated (real dedication - not Virus style dedication) team of players could rip up the universe.
________
Suzuki an650

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:14.
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 17:16   #30
Tomkat

I've finished scanning techtree now Kileman, so I can be your new BG's scanner \o/
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 20:09   #31
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
If Fury in all its glory came back - I really dont think they'd need to block to gain advantage over the current 'competition' I mean seriously... any dedicated (real dedication - not Virus style dedication) team of players could rip up the universe.
c7R, L&L, M&S, SQRL + Esthar would give a sizable dedicated core that could probably teach some current alliances a lesson. A 60ish sized Fury (with only dedicated members) methinks.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 21:16   #32
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
c7R, L&L, M&S, SQRL + Esthar would give a sizable dedicated core that could probably teach some current alliances a lesson. A 60ish sized Fury (with only dedicated members) methinks.

Stop discussing it and get on the ball then :/
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 03:16   #33
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Stop discussing it and get on the ball then :/
You try convincing them all to play this game again.

Go on.

I dare thee.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 05:33   #34
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yea we could come back and slap several people who clearly have delusions of grandeur and forgot their former friends.
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 09:28   #35
Kileman
Commander

No point in coming back to play a 3rd rate game with a 3rd rate player base It needs to be like fixed and stuff (read my points to fix) then people might actually play.

I really liked the Fury community
________
Mercury sable specifications

Unread 7 Apr 2004, 23:40   #36
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The limitations to the free planets are stupid. A free planet can't even do unit scans. This will make it close to impossible for a free account to find decent targets and as he cant news scan he will attack blinf folded. The way the free accounts are made this round, they could as well be skipped.

Someone pls upgrade Kilemans account
(I used about 5 seconds to find his planet)
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 13:43   #37
Kileman
Commander

Your account has been deleted, effective immidiately.
Click here to continue.

I am sooooooooooooo glad I didnt waste $10 on this crappy game. As a newbie it suxed utter balls - and im glad pa is dying!!!!!!!!!!!11111111
________
No2 Vaporizer

Unread 15 Apr 2004, 20:29   #38
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Don't make me bring the real DTA back heh
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 03:33   #39
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Yes, yes we would...god, I'm getting all nostalgic. And only as long as someone kept a close eye on Titans while I was at work. *cough* bastards.

Quote:
You try convincing them all to play this game again.

Go on.

I dare thee.
I think the general concensus was "come ask me in person. It'll give me time to sharpen my straight razor."

PS L&L > *

PSS Sadly, Leather and Lace has lost one of it's members, arguably the eyes, heart, and backbone of many of us during that round. Our sleepless guardian has found her final rest. We miss you, Cat.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 01:43   #40
Kileman
Commander

hai sandy @_@

what happened with Cat? I knew something was up after r7 but never got the full info~
________
Corvette C6

Unread 30 Apr 2004, 18:02   #41
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Lost as in dead lost ? That's an awful if I read it rightly, not sure what to say other than condolences, Cat was v cool, a pleasure to play with throughout that round, in fact one of the few people it was worth bothering with once things started to get a little over competitive
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 19:57   #42
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Why don’t you take your poor stories to the elder house and discuss them between yourselves cos
We don’t care about you or your stupid stories!
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 20:02   #43
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Why don’t you take your poor stories to the elder house and discuss them between yourselves cos
We don’t care about you or your stupid stories!
Get the fk off of my Internet. Now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
PSS Sadly, Leather and Lace has lost one of it's members, arguably the eyes, heart, and backbone of many of us during that round. Our sleepless guardian has found her final rest. We miss you, Cat.
If I'm understanding this in the same way as the others, then I'm equally speechless - and can only offer my condoleances.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 20:16   #44
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

eh, and there was I thinking Gates owned the Internet…

I didn’t know you could be impolite?

(hm, and I praised you for fixing the Opera thing, nee more…)
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 20:55   #45
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Motox no need for a 5th class player to act like an utter twat on the forums. If cat passed away and Sandsnake wanted to note it as a major "why" L&L wouldnt be the same, leave him be.
She was a cool person, if you dont know her just stfu and wank your ego if you have nothing to add.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 22:30   #46
MotoX
Stolen

5th class player my arse! You have not a clue about my accomplishments in PA so get lost....!

If someone past away that’s a tragedy to the human kind and all involved have my deepest sympathy!

But when people arrive here and try to bad talk this game they have another thing coming!
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 23:04   #47
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Get the fk off of my Internet. Now.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 16:48   #48
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
5th class player my arse! You have not a clue about my accomplishments in PA so get lost....!
Learn how to take a compliment.
Unread 1 May 2004, 17:04   #49
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
just look at that clone..

It might only be a minor difference though but I would like to point out that the clone you are speaking about is a free game, while Planetarion is not.

Some people doesn't seem to understand that LOADS of people are not prepared to pay for a online browser based strategy game. It's not even about the amount of money (untill a certain point) a game cost. You just have people who are willing to pay for a game and you've got people who just aren't. Most people who are willing to pay for a game on the internet know that there's a lot more interesting stuff to do.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2004, 20:10   #50
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Learn how to take a compliment.
you made me choke on my sandwich
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote