User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 8 Apr 2007, 14:46   #1
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Easter

Today is Easter in US. I have to work today because my company doesn't recognise Easter as a holiday. I've noticed a trend that seems to be worse every year; Easter, which used to be a religious holiday is now pretty much just an excuse to give children more candy.

I wonder if religious people are even aware that the economy is taking over Easter, I mean I've seen myself this week at least two people buying Easter candy for there Church. How many people are going to get dressed up, go to a service of there church, claim that this is a holy day, then go home and stuff there children full of candy that they don't need given the fact that children are getting more and more obese every year.