User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Sep 2004, 22:34   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Winamp 5

Well I finally updated to Winamp 5 since my fav. Invicta skin was made compatible with it.

The annoyance on the upgrade...? The fact in Winamp 3 I had at the top of the in-built playlist editor when it was in 'stick' mode had a list of available playlists that I could just click and it would display all the files for each one. Now Winamp 5 doesn't seem to be like this. It just displays all the songs instead of playlist names <divider> songs list like winamp 3 did - the annoyance? I mean I have to go to the Media Library, then clicking on playlists in-order to quickly switch between playlists as I chose - any workarounds to this?

Thanks.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2004, 22:45   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Winamp 5

its just the way winamp5 does it.

if anyone knows tho....id be most greatful too.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 00:18   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im still on 2.91
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 00:40   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
im still on 2.91
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 01:29   #5
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

If you have the install file for 2.91, I could possibly be tempted to have your children.
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 01:45   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Take your pick.
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 03:14   #7
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yous be having quintuplets now
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 08:11   #8
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
im still on 2.91
I was till about 3 weeks ago. I will remember my treasured memories of 2.91.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 08:38   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm tempted to go back to an earlier version, unless someone tells me how to search my playlist for a song. the old version had a little search box at the bottom and this one doesn't.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 09:00   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
I'm tempted to go back to an earlier version, unless someone tells me how to search my playlist for a song. the old version had a little search box at the bottom and this one doesn't.
F3
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 09:19   #11
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
F3
?

Unread 21 Sep 2004, 09:22   #12
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

id happily sacrifice this feature for a faster running app. winamp 3 was ****ing slow
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 09:48   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
?
Press "F3" when winamp is active. This pops up a search box.
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 09:57   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

or...
"J" ???
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 10:11   #15
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

Quote:
im still on 2.91

But I'm glad to be still using it . It works fine with me
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 12:41   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah, i did upgrade to 5 some tim e ago, decided i hated it, went straight back to 2.91
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 12:45   #17
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

MediaMonkey is better than all Winamps.
So there.
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 12:46   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I see no difference whatsoever between WinAmp 5 Light and WinAmp 2.xx
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 13:09   #19
Radical Edward

Quote:
Press "F3" when winamp is active. This pops up a search box.
excellent stuff, thanks

Unread 21 Sep 2004, 18:14   #20
Androme
☆ ♥ 

No work around then?
----------retired-------
Unread 21 Sep 2004, 19:19   #21
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
im still on 2.91
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 00:19   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

eddy:

use j, F3 or the dot in your nummerical 'island'

like that
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 08:56   #23
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
You rock

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 17:23   #24
Androme
☆ ♥ 

OldVersion has been known about for ages
----------retired-------
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 17:56   #25
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Somoene point out to me what's wrong with just using Windows Media Player 10?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 18:49   #26
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Somoene point out to me what's wrong with just using Windows Media Player 10?
It's from Microsoft ?

I don't know... I never found it necesary to use WMP.
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 18:53   #27
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

WMP crashes on my computer before its even loaded up, winamp doesnt.
I blame JJ for this, it worked fine until I installed his make-my-pc-look-like-a-mac program.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 19:03   #28
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

In that case he would also be my initial point of blame.

Why don't you two just buy Mac's if you want the interface? All the same software is available.

And Struct - you've never found it neccessary? It's installed as standard/ You could have used it for playing 'media' instead of hunting elsewhere for something different.

Sometimes I think this anti MS stuff goes too far. If a program is available on your PC when you install Windows which does what you want it to do, I see little reason to download another from elsewhere.

The IE / Opera debate is different as I believe that would come down to security and standards compliance, but to play an MP3 or a video? Seem's stupid.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 19:25   #29
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
And Struct - you've never found it neccessary? It's installed as standard/ You could have used it for playing 'media' instead of hunting elsewhere for something different.

Sometimes I think this anti MS stuff goes too far. If a program is available on your PC when you install Windows which does what you want it to do, I see little reason to download another from elsewhere.

The IE / Opera debate is different as I believe that would come down to security and standards compliance, but to play an MP3 or a video? Seem's stupid.
I've been using winamp for years, even before WMP had MP3 support. It has been my music player for all that time. I only use WMP for watching movies. I don't use winamp for playing movies either. I don't know... It just doesn't feel right... movies on my music player, or music on my movie player.

Heh... same with Opera really. Opera is an internet suite with mail, IRC, browser and more stuff. But I only use it as browser to replace IE. I use Outlook express as mail client and mIRC for IRC. I never tried the Opera mail/IRC client either. I'm just not interested.
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 19:49   #30
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

MediaMonkey has a much better Cataloguing/Library/Tagging system than either WMP or WinAmp- the only thing it lacks is the ability to play web-radio, which I use Realplayer for as I find that nicer to use than WMP or WinAmp
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 20:17   #31
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

WA5 is the same basic codebase as WA2 only with SECURITY FIXES and the option to install a plugin for fancy skin support.
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 20:36   #32
Androme
☆ ♥ 

[b]I couldn't care less about what these programs do - all I want my player to do from my 2000+ songs is to do the basics of having multiple playlists, play, stop etc. and have a sexy skin - which is why I use Winamp. I've reverted back to my saved Invicta winamp3 compatible skin and winamp3 I had due to Winamp 5's shiteness. The only positive thing I can actually see from it all is the "Generate HTML Playlist" feature from Winamp2 - the rest is all useless bollocks I never use.

It's primarily for this reason I used to use Foobar or some program named that - it was a VERY basic player that I could minimize. When I saw the Invicta skin, I fell in love with Winamp, so I switched over. Simple as that. Think MMD 3 only sexier.

If WMP had an Invicta skin, I still wouldn't use it - simple reason being, WMP is OTT for me. Winamp (when in Stick mode) is nice and simple while being sexy at the same time.
----------retired-------
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 21:00   #33
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
WMP crashes on my computer before its even loaded up, winamp doesnt.
I blame JJ for this, it worked fine until I installed his make-my-pc-look-like-a-mac program.

reinstall wmp then....and it all works for me
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 21:11   #34
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I've been using winamp for years, even before WMP had MP3 support. It has been my music player for all that time. I only use WMP for watching movies. I don't use winamp for playing movies either. I don't know... It just doesn't feel right... movies on my music player, or music on my movie player.

Heh... same with Opera really. Opera is an internet suite with mail, IRC, browser and more stuff. But I only use it as browser to replace IE. I use Outlook express as mail client and mIRC for IRC. I never tried the Opera mail/IRC client either. I'm just not interested.
hmm, what is your e-mail adress? I need to put it in my banned list.

Outlook express is about as safe as a car fueled by nitroglycerin with a 100 gallon tank.

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 21:14   #35
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
hmm, what is your e-mail adress? I need to put it in my banned list.

Outlook express is about as safe as a car fueled by nitroglycerin with a 100 gallon tank.
Outlook is as safe as the user who uses it.
Unread 22 Sep 2004, 23:53   #36
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
reinstall wmp then....and it all works for me
I tried that, hence I still blame you
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote