User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Jan 2004, 13:18   #1
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point
It is natural for me to have sex with a 2 year old

or to want to

Just to gauge popular opinion. A true/false would be sufficient although a little justification wouldn't go amiss. The word natural is there on purpose, define it as you will. Also, please no '2 year old what?!?' questions kthx
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 13:20   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It is natural for me to have sex with a 2 year old

no because 2 year olds can't reproduce, sex is for reproduction, therefore it is unnatural
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 13:25   #3
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

for wondering it you should be shot
for pretending to wonder you should be slapped
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 13:33   #4
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

What are you all talking about? It's perfectly natural for dogs to have sex at the age of 2.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 13:40   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The statement makes no sense so I'm judging it as meaningless.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 13:42   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
What are you all talking about? It's perfectly natural for dogs to have sex at the age of 2.
Ever seen a dog type threads for his virtual internet friends?
And if he isn't a dog, it would make having sex with a dog a tad unnatural.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 13:46   #7
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I think he's trolling.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:14   #8
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe I was implying that the individual starting this thread could be compared to a 'dog' because of the views he expressed.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:17   #9
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
I believe I was implying that the individual starting this thread could be compared to a 'dog' because of the views he expressed.
My dog resents that implication.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:18   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have two cats. They say 'meow'.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:21   #11
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I dont like the way this statement is heading
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:24   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Is it natural for you to be typing on a keyboard, looking at a flickering screen?
My screen isn't flickering
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:26   #13
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Actually in this weeks issue of new scientist entitled: Why darwin was wrong about sex, there is another theory.

'Sex is not just for reproduction, it is social too!' argues the lesbian writer.

Hear that? Dace is just being friendly!!!!!!
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:27   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Mine either TFT all the way, but I figured Decidious for a CRt type, don't know why.
I have a crt as well, it's just not on atm.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:28   #15
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
My screen isn't flickering
what?
You know how monitors work right?
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:28   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
The why are you looking at and typing on the keyboard?
CRT as well as the TFT. Dual monitor support baby!
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:30   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
what?
You know how monitors work right?
I was under the impression that TFT's only changed colour when they had to, rather than force refreshing every pixel.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:30   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
And are either of those options natural. ha, got you there JaKiri.
I'm finding DMS pretty natural, it's hard to live without it now ;(
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:33   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
So you would define natural as something that's hard to live without or something that feels "right"?
No, because the MS Natural Keyboard is a big pile of wank.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:33   #20
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deciduous
or to want to

Just to gauge popular opinion. A true/false would be sufficient although a little justification wouldn't go amiss. The word natural is there on purpose, define it as you will. Also, please no '2 year old what?!?' questions kthx
natural is another crap out of date word, like 'living.'

it's certainly isn't artificial, the common antonym.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:36   #21
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I was under the impression that TFT's only changed colour when they had to, rather than force refreshing every pixel.
CORRECT WE HAVE A WINNER

CRTs dont flicker as far as the eye can tell once you have enough Hzage. 60Hz is killer

/me cuddles 85Hz
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:38   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesigedB
CORRECT WE HAVE A WINNER

CRTs dont flicker as far as the eye can tell once you have enough Hzage. 60Hz is killer

/me cuddles 85Hz
60Hz is fine for me, although I only watch TV on it (DVDs, diVx, whatever)
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:40   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Then why do you use it?
I don't. I use the MS Multimedia thingy, and the MS Optical Explorer.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:41   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Don't try to sanitise the story MrL we alll know you watch it just becasue it flickers, you enjoy the flicker dont you? Pervert.
mmm flicker.

mmm snickers.

mmm galaxy caramel.

Hold on, I don't like snickers. THAT ENTIRE CHAIN OF REASONING IS FLAWED
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:45   #25
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Only intelligent people can see the flicker. In fact I am producing a line of clothes based on flicker.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:45   #26
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

another thread brought offtopic by jakiri

anyway, it is un-natural for human beings to reproduce at that age, saying that its unnatural for housefly's to as well as most will be dead by then.

Theoretically it is natural from Puberty, but this is not socially acceptable, it is socially acceptable when both parties are mature and understanding of what they are about to do
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:46   #27
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
Which is a shame, because it was such a high quality thread to start with.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:48   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Yep. Entirely deliberately, because we already had a thread on this topic.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:50   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Theoretically it is natural from Puberty, but this is not socially acceptable, it is socially acceptable when both parties are mature and understanding of what they are about to do
Why? What is natural? If it's what happens in nature, then why isn't paedophilia natural? Because that happens.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:53   #30
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

anyway, it is un-natural for human beings to reproduce at that age, saying that its unnatural for housefly's to as well as most will be dead by then.

Sex has nothing to do with reproduction, ok? Unless you bring in Christian dogma.

Though I'm fine with constraining a debate to only using "conservative" values, or whatever, if it would be helpful.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 14:54   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Sex has nothing to do with reproduction, ok?
Well, I wouldn't go quite THAT far.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 15:50   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't know if it's natural for you to have sex with a two year old. I've never even seen you, let alone your criminal record.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 17:39   #33
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Mu.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 17:47   #34
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
Mu.
Yu.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 16 Jan 2004, 17:53   #35
Deciduous

Well I'm glad you all managed to answer in a non-serious fashion even after I added the "2 year old what?" statement and a request for you to define "natural" yourselves. Thank you dog and cat people.

Quote:
Yep. Entirely deliberately, because we already had a thread on this topic.
That thread is to do with child porn and the Internet, or it was intended that way.

The intention of this thread was to judge whether most people come to a decision about this in a 'rational' way through logical argument, or by answer from what their instinct tells them is wrong and right. Notice the (2, maybe just 1) people who answered seriously said that it was unnatural.
Are the rest of you just arguing with me for the sake of keeping a liberal standpoint on this or do you seriously think being sexually attracted to a 2 year old child is normal for an adult human being?
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 17:55   #36
Evergreen
the merciless

Deciduous, when people(almost everyone) don't take you seriously, take that as a sign that people don't want you to post(ever) threads.

Unread 16 Jan 2004, 18:00   #37
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Are the rest of you just arguing with me for the sake of keeping a liberal standpoint on this or do you seriously think being sexually attracted to a 2 year old child is normal for an adult human being?
Posting on internet message boards isnt normal for adult human beings, statistically speaking.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 18:00   #38
Deciduous

I wasn't asking for people's permission Sunday, if you don't have anything useful to say just fk off
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 18:01   #39
Deciduous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Posting on internet message boards isnt normal for adult human beings, statistically speaking.
I can't say I've ever felt a biological urge not to post tbh
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 18:11   #40
Deciduous

Quote:
5. If you are just blandly stating that "I don't like people who have sex with babies" then your opinion is noted but worthless.
Your opinion on my opinion is noted but worthless.
bus to catch bbl
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 19:06   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: It is natural for me to have sex with a 2 year old

Quote:
Your opinion on my opinion is noted but worthless.
bus to catch bbl
Either make proper propositions and critiques, or don't bother posting.

At the moment all you're doing is saying over and over "I'm right and you're all wrong", although in not so simple terms, which we call 'trolling.'
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 19:16   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
or do you seriously think being sexually attracted to a 2 year old child is normal for an adult human being?
So now we've gone from natural to normal? There's a bit of a difference.

And which liberals do you know who support paedophilia?
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 19:28   #43
Deciduous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Either make proper propositions and critiques, or don't bother posting.

At the moment all you're doing is saying over and over "I'm right and you're all wrong", although in not so simple terms, which we call 'trolling.'
I actually posted a question.

"I'm right and you're all wrong" is a proposition anyway.

Toccata:
"which is a bit silly." Way to go coherent argument.
I had a bus to catch, which I mentioned, hence the brevity.

1. Biological urges, guided our species and many others for millions of years, so they can't be all bad.
2. I said define natural yourself. Well done for concentrating all the way to the third sentence though.
3. So in the same way that gay people can't help it, paedophilia should be legal.
4. Why just men? Is having sex with a 7 year old any better than with a baby? If I'd said children then people would have gone of on one about how I define children, and some 15 year olds are "well fit aight"
5. What else is there on these boards but opinion? A forum is defined as a meeting place for open discussion.
6. Is Internet porn mentioned anywhere in the subject of this thread?
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 19:30   #44
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
3. So in the same way that gay people can't help it, paedophilia should be legal.
Paedophilia is legal.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 19:36   #45
Deciduous

A practicing paedophile is breaking the law
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 19:39   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
In any real sense, a paedophile is merely someone who finds children sexually arousing. "Practicing" could include merely thinking about a child and being aroused. I'm sure there are plenty of people who are aroused by kids, but would never do anything.

A child molestor is a criminal, just as is a gay rapist. Where the homosexual has an advantage over a paedophile is there are plenty of men who can consent, but there are very few (if any) children who can.

People may not be able to control what turns them on, but they can almost always control their actions, which is what concerns us. We don't imprison people for thought crimes.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 19:41   #47
W
Gubbish

Quote:
That surely depends what the practice is.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 21:45   #48
Deciduous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
We don't imprison people for thought crimes.
http://www.clickz.com/ebiz/ebiz_repo...cle.php/836291
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 21:48   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Whut?
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 21:52   #50
W
Gubbish

Quote:
You missed the fact that this author actually agrees with us and disagrees with you.