User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:37   #1
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
If this thread gets 500 replies

It will mean that the mod team has given up and allows us to spam.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:38   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: If this thread gets 500 replies

:Gimli:
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:41   #3
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Toss the dwarf
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:42   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

:smith:
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:43   #5
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

:Gandalf: vs. :smith:

Who would win?
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:44   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
Toss the dwarf

Leave Kura alone

Actually, he'd enjoy it, carry on.
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 14:59   #7
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Right on brother!

:nuts::nuts::nuts::gollum::nuts::nuts::nuts:

:tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree:
:tree::Aragorn::tree::tree:
:tree::tree::tree::tree:

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:07   #8
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

so Gollum and the stupid santas set out to try and find Aragorn, who is hiding in trees....
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:08   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

:Gandalf: owns

ps nulltolerance for det danske politi
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:08   #10
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Then they find Aragorn and violate his ring
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:11   #11
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

but hed like his ring to be violated.... hey, if hes looking for a home, we can point him to DM's apartment
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:12   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Violating rings + lord of the ring is OLD dudes

remeber lords of the ring piece, eh?
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:12   #13
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

four
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:12   #14
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

more like lords of the bling, am i rite?
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:13   #15
Snurx
Dirte

yo

i want to cruise down whit gandalf my man
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:13   #16
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Why do you have your original account idi?

I miss mine
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:15   #17
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I just thought Aragorn looked either lost or gay (both?) and was waving for someone to save him.. but your probably right.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:15   #18
Snurx
Dirte

idi in "gay for account" shocker lolz
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:16   #19
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I swallow too, how else would I be able to eat?

Please give me my account back on account of eating stuff*

*penis
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:17   #20
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
six
This thread is now about hit comedy show Blossom

I'd like to suck Joey's penis
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:17   #21
Snurx
Dirte

just posting the letters that make up a word that's a number is gay idi
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:20   #22
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

471 posts to go until closed.

*giggle*

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:20   #23
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:20   #24
Snurx
Dirte

idi needs some hard man love
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:21   #25
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Dead_Meat's threats won't work.

He's old, and will need a nap before the thread reaches that point.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:22   #26
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

postcount+++

( )
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:22   #27
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

More likely I'll have to do some work before then.

In fact, I'd better go do some now. Be good while I'm away.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:26   #28
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

:Gandalf:

Unread 17 Dec 2003, 15:51   #29
Work_Child
Banned

Work_Child is an unknown quantity at this point

:SamwiseBloodyGamgee:
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 16:21   #30
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

:nuts:
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 16:38   #31
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
More likely I'll have to do some work before then.

In fact, I'd better go do some now. Be good while I'm away.
1. you could return in January and they still won't have reached 500 (consider altering your will so that someone does this for you if...)

2. if all the spam is channeled into one thread, a "zone of tolerance", surely that is a good thing? [give them an unmoderated sub-forum?]

3. this is a spam thread so
:naughty: :santa: resents:

damn no-one can do presents because the "colon-P" (not the American military bloke) takes precedent (not G.Bush) over the presents (erm...not Donald Pleasance?)
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 16:40   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Everyone who posted above is banned.

Except Dead_Meat who can't be banned due to Article 15 Section C Sub-section IV of the UN declaration of human rights prohibiting punishment of the elderly.

I have an appeal in against that so I can beat the shit out of Santa Claus this year actually.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 16:42   #33
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Itt we post pointless essay extracts

It is also often argued that the type of explanation employed by functionalist theorists is teleological. This explanation is that the parts of a system exist because of their beneficial consequences to the whole system. Objections to this type of reasoning come about because it looks upon an effect as if it were a cause. For example, a theory included in functionalism might outline the positive effects of a facet of society, and then argue that these effects explain its origin. However, this is illogical because an effect can never explain a cause as a cause must always precede an effect by definition. Therefore the positive effects of cannot occur (and be the cause) before they have already been caused. The only possible explanation for this is that there is an unbelievable amount of foresight and insight by the vast majority of the members of a social system or the society is unconsciously responding to social needs. There is no evidence of the existence of such needs being transmitted to the populace however.
Functionalism also tends to ignore some of the ideas most prevalent in conflict theories. They give little serious consideration to the possibilities that there are certain powerful groups within society who act in their personal interests and happen to have dominance over other sections of society. In this theory, social order is imposed by the powerful and value consensus can normally be seen as the “excuse” for the concentration of power at the top of the system. When functionalists focus on the affect that values and norms have on social order, they tend to ignore the conflicts of interest that tend to produce disorder. It is sometimes argued that since all social systems involve competition for fewer resources than those which are required, a conflict of interest is built into society.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 16:45   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1. Consensuses of rubicon
The primary theme of Cameron's[1] analysis of Lyotardist narrative is the futility, and subsequent dialectic, of textual class. However, Baudrillard uses the term 'postcultural capitalism' to denote a self-sufficient paradox. The characteristic theme of the works of Eco is not sublimation, but neosublimation.

In the works of Eco, a predominant concept is the concept of capitalist truth. It could be said that an abundance of discourses concerning a mythopoetical reality exist. Sontagist camp holds that culture may be used to entrench outmoded, sexist perceptions of language.

Therefore, the primary theme of McElwaine's[2] critique of Marxist socialism is not, in fact, narrative, but postnarrative. Several deappropriations concerning Sontagist camp may be revealed.

Thus, Geoffrey[3] suggests that we have to choose between postcultural capitalism and premodern theory. The premise of patriarchialist subcapitalist theory holds that sexual identity has objective value.

In a sense, Foucault suggests the use of Sontagist camp to attack capitalism. Many dematerialisms concerning a dialectic whole exist.

2. The subtextual paradigm of discourse and precapitalist discourse
The characteristic theme of the works of Fellini is the role of the reader as writer. It could be said that Marx uses the term 'Sontagist camp' to denote a mythopoetical paradox. Textual theory suggests that reality is capable of significance.

However, if the subtextual paradigm of discourse holds, we have to choose between subcapitalist socialism and the dialectic paradigm of discourse. The primary theme of McElwaine's[4] essay on the subtextual paradigm of discourse is the role of the participant as observer.

Thus, Baudrillard promotes the use of precapitalist discourse to challenge and modify society. Sargeant[5] states that we have to choose between Sontagist camp and the capitalist paradigm of narrative. It could be said that Derrida suggests the use of neomaterial theory to attack sexism. Any number of desublimations concerning precapitalist discourse may be discovered.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 16:47   #35
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Everyone who posted above is banned.
1. I didn't spam... but made a constructive post on the subject of spamming
2. is this where you dress up in a home-made moderator's uniform and pretend you can do bans?
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 16:50   #36
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

JBG should rebel against all the admins, and lead the new Spamming Liberation Front... or just be an annoying twat, cos he can without being scrutinised for being an admin at the same time now
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 16:51   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
2. is this where you dress up in a home-made moderator's uniform and pretend you can do bans?
Do you honestly think I left before fixing my user options? Heh.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:00   #38
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Everyone who posted above will be banned
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:01   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Everyone who posted above will be banned

The above statement is a lie.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:01   #40
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

The above statement is a lie

HELLO PAGE 2
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:02   #41
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Everyone who posted on page 1 who doesn't post on page 2 will be banned.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:03   #42
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

HELLO IDIMMU!

am I **** what?
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:06   #43
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ph33r the sheer lack of care that the mods appear to be showing
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:06   #44
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
ph33r
banned for using that word
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:08   #45
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
banned for using that word

banned for not being grimble
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:08   #46
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Petition to change the 500 in the title to 50.

If some mod does it in secret, he can make the other mods look bad
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:09   #47
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:09   #48
roadrunner_0
cynic

hehehehe
but there arent any mods about, otherwise they would already have changed it to 50 and closed the thread at 49 replies
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:10   #49
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Picking them off, one by one

:Legolas:
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 17:10   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Petition to change the 500 in the title to 50.

If some mod does it in secret, he can make the other mods look bad

Mods can see when people do things like that to the title dude.