User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Jul 2003, 18:06   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
christina aguilera - beautiful

i am looking for some more music of this type (not any of christina aguilera's other tracks, cos they are all ****)
and i wondered if you lot could reccomend any for me??

kthnxbye
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 18:09   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the style of song, and if you think i am a freak for that, you should listen to my winamp playlist
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 18:12   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
Isn't it just a piano and drum playing? Do you mean that?

fair enough, the overall 'feel' of the song is what i am after, so i dont mean something exactally the same as that, just something with teh same feel to it, is that better?
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 18:20   #4
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
shes hot
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 18:20   #5
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
You want to feel beautiful too?
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 18:24   #6
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
so's your mom.
thanks
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 18:26   #7
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by the dying puppy
shes hot
i don't care what she looks like in your picture.

she ugly.

ugly ugly.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 18:34   #8
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
i don't care what she looks like in your picture.

she ugly.

ugly ugly.
his picture was an ugly biatch
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 18:52   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

i dont care what she looks like, i dont care about her music either, apart from that one song, and i would like to gather some other music in a similar style, christ, you lot get off topic faster than MrL
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 19:13   #10
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
Christina Aguilera -- I turn to you

wikkid song :P
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 19:33   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
strange question, difficult to answer

skunk anansie - hedonism ? bluetones - slight return ?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 20:11   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I find the song quite good too - I guess it's got a certain haunting quality not usually found with wiggers like her. Quite a lot of soft rock is like that though (e.g. obligatory Eels recommendation)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 20:16   #13
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Faye Wong - Eyes On You

That's quite nice. You might like that.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 20:38   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I find the song quite good too - I guess it's got a certain haunting quality not usually found with wiggers like her. Quite a lot of soft rock is like that though (e.g. obligatory Eels recommendation)
Do you find her ugly because she wants to be black?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 21:03   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Yes. And the fact she's ugly.

Well, she's not too bad. In some of her pics she's OK. At other times she looks awful.

Most of the "middle ground" is filled with her looking like she should be wearing a pink tracksuit, pushing a pushchair through an estate while smoking and screeching "Trace, lend us five quid 'till me giro clears"
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 21:09   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Have you seen her new video, where she tries to be a black woman? It's pretty much like you've just described.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 21:11   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Yes. It's appalling.

What was amusing is that she's actually darker than some of the black women she's dancing with. Still, I suppose any negative stereotyping of black people is to be welcomed, it only serves to keep them in their place.
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 21:20   #18
Disco Steve
Cool Cat

Disco Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
anything by vanessa carlton

who is not only hotter, but a better singer
Disco Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 21:38   #19
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Hmm

Songs like Christina Aguilera - Beautiful eh?

You can try

Aqualung - Strange And Beautiful
Beatles - Hey Jude
Billy Joel - An Innocent Man
Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight
George Michael - Careless Whisper
Gordon Lightfoot - If You Could Read My Mind
James Taylor - Fire And Rain
John Denver - Leaving On A Jet Plane
Labi Saffri - Something Inside So Strong
LoneStar - Amazed
Louis Armstrong - We Have All The Time In The World
Night Ranger - Sister Christian
Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
Queen - These Are The Days Of Our Lives
Queen - Too Much Love Will Kill You
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
REM - Everybody Hurts
Richard Marx - Hazard
Rolling Stones - Angie
Seal - Kiss From A Rose
Stereophonics - Handbags And Gladrags
Supertramp - Give A Little Bit
The Farm - Altogether Now
U2 - In The Name Of Love
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again

Not sure precisely what you mean by 'feel' of the song, but try the above and see if they suffice. I think they are what I think you mean.
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 21:42   #20
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Devin Townsend - Slow Me Down

Maybe not quite what you're looking for but I can't not make a DT recommendation.

How about: Shakira - Underneath Your Clothes?

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 21:50   #21
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
look what he means by 'feel' is that he is ugly and he wants nice uplifting songs that make him think he isnt ugly

U.G.L.Y you aint got no alibi yooou ugley yeah you ugly by those fugly dwarfs one black young one old and white. I wish their deaths.

and dante. Christina comes from the same socio-economic background as you my friend. Shes poor white trash. So are you. Hence your love-idliketogiverheroneupthearse-hate relationship with her.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 22:36   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hmm

Quote:
Originally posted by HAL-9000
Songs like Christina Aguilera - Beautiful eh?

You can try

Billy Joel - An Innocent Man
an excellent choice, which fits the bill. I didnt think of it right away either, so i doth my cap to you good sir.

I'd also suggest Streetlife Serenader of the same mood by the same legend.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 22:42   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
look what he means by 'feel' is that he is ugly and he wants nice uplifting songs that make him think he isnt ugly

U.G.L.Y you aint got no alibi yooou ugley yeah you ugly by those fugly dwarfs one black young one old and white. I wish their deaths.

and dante. Christina comes from the same socio-economic background as you my friend. Shes poor white trash. So are you. Hence your love-idliketogiverheroneupthearse-hate relationship with her.

I am not ugly, i will lay bets on that i get more than you
thank you to the ppl who have given me genuine suggestions that will keep me going for a while!
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 22:55   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
I am not ugly, i will lay bets on that i get more than you
thank you to the ppl who have given me genuine suggestions that will keep me going for a while!
<3 Same time next week? <3
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 23:33   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
<3 Same time next week? <3

MrL don't edit my posts you will make me cry, and we wouldn't want that would we

Last edited by roadrunner_0; 29 Jul 2003 at 12:38.
roadrunner_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:04   #26
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC

Quote:
Yes.

Are all black people meant to be ugly?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:27   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
Nothing wrong with poverty dear, but you can try and carry some dignity with it. Like me for instance, now I might be a long-haired cross-dressing commie freak, but I always try not to shake my booty. It just wouldn't be appropriate.

Anyway, her dad was in the military so I'm not sure how white trash she would have been.
Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
Are all black people meant to be ugly?
Define "meant to be". Do you mean God intended them to be? Or do you mean do I believe them to be?
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:30   #28
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Define "meant to be". Do you mean God intended them to be? Or do you mean do I believe them to be?
The latter.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 12:34   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
The latter.
Then yes. In a purely physical sense obviously. The writings of CLR James for instance I find decidedly non-ugly, but that's not what we're discussing.