User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:44   #1
Mong Is Gay

Were you ever beaten at school?

Now I know people here are of various ages, and went/go to school in various countries, but I was trying to think back to my earliest memory the other day and the one I came up with was being beaten at school by my teacher with a ruler for jogging the person sitting next to me. I guess I would have been 5 as it was in my first year of class.

Did/do any of you get the cane, or suffer corperal (is that the right word?) punishment and beatings from your teachers at school?

Or were you just made to sit in the corner?
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:23   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
You were hit with a ruler at school?

Are you 60 or something?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:24   #3
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
before jj.

ps: Welcome to our newest member, Mong Is Not Gay
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:26   #4
Mong Is Not Gay

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:54   #5
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
No, I havn't.

Why do you want to know ?
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:57   #6
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
hell no.

we used to beat the teachers.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 19:00   #7
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
I've never been hit when in school. I had the (good) habit of hitting people who tried to bully me though.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 19:02   #8
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by mpr0733
I've never been hit when in school. I had the (good) habit of hitting people who tried to bully me though.
Aggressive nerd ahoy.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 19:02   #9
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
You were hit with a ruler at school?

Are you 60 or something?
I was.

No, I'm under 25 years old.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 19:05   #10
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
I do remember fighting a teacher who tried to stop me from killing someone . I was 10 so I lost
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 19:42   #11
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I believe it's illegal to do that here..

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 19:47   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thankfully I didn't live in a society which paid adults to assault small children. So no.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 19:50   #13
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
was anyone shot by triads? no?
tought so
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 19:53   #14
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I am arse-raped by the janitor, repeatedly.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 19:54   #15
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
yeah I thought i was the best in my class at physics, but then this bitch got 5 marks higher than me in the final exam.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 20:09   #16
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I was teased within a inch of my life until about Sophomore year, when I was arrested for conspiracy to commit. I wasn't convicted, but people generally left me alone after that.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 20:29   #17
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Bunch of ****ing nerds. IM GONNA SMACK YOUR FACES IN!
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 21:57   #18
Mong Is Not Gay

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
was anyone shot by triads? no?
tought so
actually a bunch of triads came to my college as some of the kids their were bullying the wrong person.

they werent shot, as that would have been the easy way out.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 23:19   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I broke the finger of one off my teachers once, and threw a chair at another one. And i was almost charged whit death threats agains another. I was a bad boy

No, i was never beaten by teachers, but one of my mates was, by the same teacher that i broke the finger on.

I was not bullied either, but i did not bully other children/teen's. I was bad against the teachers and other bad boys, but not "innocents". I guess i have some morals
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote