User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Feb 2005, 00:08   #1
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
FKING ringtone adverts

ok so yea you have all proberbly heard them by now

but i work in a electrical retail store (powerhouse) and you try working there for 9 hours a day with a music channel on listening to these things ever 15mins every music channel his it on there

IM GOING TO GO CRAZY IF I HEAR THAT FROG OR SEE THAT BIRD AGAIN

any ideas?
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 00:12   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: FKING ringtone adverts

"bring a shotgun to work day"
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 00:14   #3
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

I'd start off by taking the banana out of your signature. It may not solve your problem, but it would be less annoying!
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 00:31   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ever watch the music channels?

they are hoarded with them
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 00:32   #5
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Get a decent job?

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 00:33   #6
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

yes...iam officially sick of the "Crazy Frog" and the bird has made me want to kill myself...

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 00:37   #7
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

What's the 'bird'?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 00:38   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ring ding da da ding ding da da ding ding da da wooooo ahhh oooooo

Frog + Sledgehammer + 30 minutes in a locked room = Frog Puree
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 01:16   #9
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

perhaps this will help
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 03:25   #10
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

They are extremely annoying and I find them insulting to my intelligence. Do these advertisers seriously expect me to waste my ****ing money on such infuriating crap?

Ring Ring is yet to let me down, and even if I was going to buy a ringtone it certainly wouldn't be one that would make everyone nearby want to lynch me.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 05:27   #11
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't like it from the very beginning, the fact they were too lame to come up with something original instead of recycling the internet throwouts.
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 08:36   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I couldn't see anyone buying Frog thing as a ringtone. It's utterly shit. Why can't people just have nice normal "ring rings" on their phone? It's much less intrusive. I don't even have that, mind just vibrates very loudly.

I was on the train going back toExeter not so long ago and THREE girls in the same carriage (who didn't know each other) all had that as their sodding ringtone. They all sounded like twats too (I listened in on their conversations )
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 08:45   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

stupid bird. stupid frog.
ringtones are pointless anyway. vibrating-option > *
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 09:28   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

*ring* *ring*
I have the standard "classic" ringtone of my Siemens A60 and the vibrating option.
I don't understand people who buy ringtones. It's a waste of money. And you only ever hear the first 10 seconds of the whole thing anyway. Unless you're wearing very tight pants and have trouble getting your mobile out of your pocket and you have to stand up right infront of me in the bus *rawr*. I mis going with the bus. I allowed me to have an extra half hour of sleep. And look at the ladies in the bus. There are no ladies here.

But anyway, ringtones are shit.
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 10:01   #15
Kan3
The Kan3 is back!

Kan3 is infamous around these parts

I got the crazy frog
Kan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 10:28   #16
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Its crazy tho, if there wasn't people out there getting these ring tones these companies would be out of business and unable to advertise so much.

So i think the solution to problem might align with mine. Its time to kill the skangers/chav's :-)

3 down at the weekend :-)

tsm
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 13:27   #17
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
I mis going with the bus. I allowed me to have an extra half hour of sleep. And look at the ladies in the bus. There are no ladies here.
reminds me of Texel. although last night i got a beautiful smile from one girl when i put my bag down on the street at the same moment as she did, when we got out of the bus. very romantic.

i don't miss my daily bustrips. gave me a nice extra 40 mins to sleep but i always found it pretty embarassing, especially when turks started poking me etc. bastards.
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 16:53   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I'd get the CTU ringtone if my phone was capable, because it's great.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 17:32   #19
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
reminds me of Texel. although last night i got a beautiful smile from one girl when i put my bag down on the street at the same moment as she did, when we got out of the bus. very romantic.

i don't miss my daily bustrips. gave me a nice extra 40 mins to sleep but i always found it pretty embarassing, especially when turks started poking me etc. bastards.
You got poked by Turks?
I never had that problem.
I would have poked them right in the face.*
Never many Turks on my bus anyway.
Plus I'm probably not as pokable as you are.

* most likely not as I'm too nice and stuff
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 17:35   #20
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
You got poked by Turks?
I never had that problem.
I would have poked them right in the face.*
Never many Turks on my bus anyway.
Plus I'm probably not as pokable as you are.

i always stay cool and pretend i didn't notice the poking.
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 18:06   #21
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

I've got the legend of zelda as my ringtone
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 18:20   #22
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've always wondered how much stuff like Crazy Frog actually makes, it must be quite a decent amount considering they can afford to keep spamming so many channels with it even if they are barely watched music channels.

What did the Turks poke you with Koen ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 18:42   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I'd get the CTU ringtone if my phone was capable, because it's great.
I have it
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 19:41   #24
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kan3
I got the crazy frog
You're paying for the adverts that make us cry. YOU PHAIL
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 19:59   #25
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i always stay cool and pretend i didn't notice the poking.
I'd do the same thing. I'm too cool for Turks anyway.
But what did they poke you with?
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 20:07   #26
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

I use vibrate and/or an mp3.
onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 20:31   #27
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That, and you likely don't have 40 brothers.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 09:11   #28
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
I'd do the same thing. I'm too cool for Turks anyway.
But what did they poke you with?

their fingers. and then they start to giggle and whisper in turk-dutch. if you plan to sleep in the bus, always do it in the back. another advantage of this is that you never have to stand up for old people that way.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 09:41   #29
Kan3
The Kan3 is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesigedB
You're paying for the adverts that make us cry. YOU PHAIL
WRONG; I get my ringtones from not-so-legal wapsites where they are free
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 09:44   #30
Kan3
The Kan3 is back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
Its crazy tho, if there wasn't people out there getting these ring tones these companies would be out of business and unable to advertise so much.

So i think the solution to problem might align with mine. Its time to kill the skangers/chav's :-)

3 down at the weekend :-)

tsm
I'm not a chav, although I do agree they need killing. Then again I also agree goth's/greebo's (you know the sort who wear black clothes, white make-up, chains etc and listen to heavy metal) should also be killed. I was sitting on the bus next to a group of them yesterday and was appalled at what our teenagers are turning into. At least they could change the outfit?!