User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 May 2004, 23:55   #1
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Uma Thurman

i dont care if i ve spelt her name incorrectly but she is ****ing stupid, she just said in an interview on channel four about kill bill 2, that bill is her "cause d'etre" you just think if you are going to use a phrase like that to try to seem intelligent you should make sure you say the right thing.

also she s not fit enough to make that film worth seeing after the 3 hour waste of time the first one was
Unread 2 May 2004, 23:57   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Uma Thurman

I read in Private Eye that she said somewhere that she wanted to be seen as more superficial.

Conslusion: She is a pretensious wank-bitch who is only suitable for sexual pleasuring. (Of me.)
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 23:58   #3
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Uma Thurman

She'd get it
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 00:00   #4
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

I've seen more sexually enticing specimens on the hairs of my ass after a chronic spout of diahorrea than that woman.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 00:01   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

I like Uma Thurman.
Unread 3 May 2004, 00:02   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

not only are you people badmouthing uma thurman

BUT YOU ARE SAYING NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT KILL BILL

THE THOUGHT POLICE ARE COMING TO GET YOU, YOU FILTHY LOWLIFE BASTARDS
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 00:02   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
I've seen more sexually enticing specimens on the hairs of my ass after a chronic spout of diahorrea than that woman.
You'd still do her, though.
Unread 3 May 2004, 00:12   #8
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

well obviously I would; i am an internet geek after all.

I'd pleasure myself in an axe wound on a deer, nevermind that woman.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 00:12   #9
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

What's wrong with "cause d'être"? So "raison" is the usual phrase, but that's even more raison to make a clever twist. Though she might be a dumb bint for all I know.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 00:21   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The first film was good but i strangely dont have high hopes for the second. See, i dont like Tarantino. I thought Kill Bill was his best yet.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 00:46   #11
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about

1st one was like an hour 40mins

not 3 hours
and it was good

2nd one ties up all the loose ends
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 00:49   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobe
i dont care if i ve spelt her name incorrectly but she is ****ing stupid, she just said in an interview on channel four about kill bill 2, that bill is her "cause d'etre" you just think if you are going to use a phrase like that to try to seem intelligent you should make sure you say the right thing.
Why on Earth does it matter? People get too hung up about stuff like that. Maybe she said it by accident, maybe she was trying to make a pun as que said. I'd hate for someone who didn't know me to judge me on some random comment I made out of context.

I've no idea as to her intelligence, but to judge her over a simple remarks seems strange. I don't find her that attractive (of course, I would) but I've enjoyed quite a few of her performances and she is in some very good films.

Kill Bill 1 is excellent (albeit on a very superficial level) and am going to see the second tommorow.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 00:53   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like Uma Thurman, she has more substance and personality to her than most blonde blue-eyed actresses around.

Plus Kill Bill is good. Let me guess, you didn't like the "unrealistic violence - people don't bleed that much omg!", right? Idiot.

I have a question about the 2nd one though. I don't remember the names of all of Bill's "henchpeople". But you know, from the first one, there was the black girl (killed off at the beginning of KB1), Lucy Liu (cottonmouth, killed off end of KB1), and the french girl (don't know her name, but you see her in the flashback of the wedding in KB1, talking on a phone).
BUT when you see the entire wedding scene, you see 4 people walking into the church after Bill, brandishing big guns. There's Lucy Liu, the Eyepatch woman, the black woman, and Bud. No french girl. Even though she was there in the flashback in the first film.

So. Yeah. Tarantino made a flaw. Wooh.
Unread 3 May 2004, 01:06   #14
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Uma Thurman

Kill Bill rocks!!!! Especially Vol. 2.
This movie is ace, seen it twice already (once in English, once in German! Even synchro is good).

But there is no flaw. This talking mobile woman (whose arm gets chopped of in vol 1) was probably not a "fighter" anyway, so she staxed in the back... Or drove the car. And came in when most of the killing was done.

Wasn't she an operator or whatever? Translator......
Unread 3 May 2004, 01:14   #15
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I have a question about the 2nd one though. I don't remember the names of all of Bill's "henchpeople". But you know, from the first one, there was the black girl (killed off at the beginning of KB1), Lucy Liu (cottonmouth, killed off end of KB1), and the french girl (don't know her name, but you see her in the flashback of the wedding in KB1, talking on a phone).
BUT when you see the entire wedding scene, you see 4 people walking into the church after Bill, brandishing big guns. There's Lucy Liu, the Eyepatch woman, the black woman, and Bud. No french girl. Even though she was there in the flashback in the first film.

So. Yeah. Tarantino made a flaw. Wooh.
"Sofie Fatale" (the french girl) isn't part of the "Deadly Viper Assassination Squad". She's O-Ren Ishii's best friend and second lieutenant in command of the Crazy 88. The Bride doesn't go out to kill her, she's just in her way to kill O-Ren Ishii (as is that young bodyguard with the morning-star-thing). I don't remember if that french girl is really in the flashback in KB1, maybe she came later into the church or something.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 01:22   #16
JetLinus

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

She was in that flashback, well, when Uma is on the toilet on Japan and hears that mobile ringtone. This psycho sound comes (whenever she is reminded of someone who did cruel things to her) and shows her in a flashback right next to O'ren...
Unread 3 May 2004, 02:17   #17
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah.

I mean, if it were to be argued, you could just say she was the driver. In the flashback, all you see is her on the phone, talking to someone. I just noticed it when I saw the film. That would explain why Uma Thurman was "merciful" to her also, and let her pass the message onto Bill - as she wasn't directly part of the massacre.
Unread 3 May 2004, 09:58   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

[spoiler]
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 11:11   #19
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

[spoiler] doesnt work here

MAKE IT HAPPEN
Unread 3 May 2004, 12:29   #20
Tomkat

It's not really that much of a spoiler anyway, just talks about the flashbacks she has.
Unread 3 May 2004, 13:03   #21
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Tomkat re Uma Thurman.

As for the flash back (which happens when The Bride & Sophie pull up at the traffic lights btw), she can be seen standing at the back of the church, so I geuss its probable that she entered after. They beat up the bride after they've already killed everybody else, so after the initial four go in and start shooting everybody Sophie probably enters as like has been said she's not one of the squad members.
Unread 3 May 2004, 16:45   #22
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
I agree with Tomkat re Uma Thurman.

As for the flash back (which happens when The Bride & Sophie pull up at the traffic lights btw), she can be seen standing at the back of the church, so I geuss its probable that she entered after. They beat up the bride after they've already killed everybody else, so after the initial four go in and start shooting everybody Sophie probably enters as like has been said she's not one of the squad members.
Who cares?!?!
WE WANT LIMBS AND BUCKETS OF BLOOD FLYING AROUND!!!

\o/
Unread 3 May 2004, 17:57   #23
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Uma chick rocks because of pulp fiction one and ive arbitrarily decided that everybody that is somehow related to the production of such a masterpiece does rock.
Unread 3 May 2004, 18:22   #24
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

who cares about what she says as long as she makes good movies?

(oh, and while we are at it: i think vol.2 was better than the first one. )
Unread 3 May 2004, 20:18   #25
JetLinus

vol. 2 rocks so much
the whole story is a masterpiece
a bit trashy though, pieng (?) mei etc, but still enjoyable. a lot!
today's cinema at it's best!
Unread 3 May 2004, 23:12   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I saw Volume 2 today. I thought it was relatively enjoyable, although everyone I saw it with seemed disappointed.

The best bit was the mad Chinese guy (Pei Mei?) with his wood breaking nonsense. The fact the actors name was Gordon amused me.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 May 2004, 23:35   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Dante, all you do is plot to overthrow the state and go to the cinema. I'm sure of it.
Unread 4 May 2004, 04:45   #28
Tomkat

And all before teatime!
Unread 4 May 2004, 05:15   #29
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I think she is the only woman with a big nose wich can still be beatifull...