User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Apr 2004, 00:05   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Am i a ned?

Koen is being a dick so answer all three questions (first two need to be "yes" answers to qualify you as "counting") and "win a prize" or something.

Here goes:

Do you know what a ned is?

Have you met me?

Do you think im a ned?
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 00:06   #2
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: Am i a ned?

no

no

not sure (but you look like the 'cheeky ned' on that site)
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 00:12   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes

Yes

Dont be so ****ing stupid. Youre so far un-ned youre in danger of being a goth.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 00:13   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN

My hair is longer now and i have something of a beard*.

*very short
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 00:15   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is the beard as part of some sort of crimewatch avoidance technique?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 00:15   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

do you think iron maiden is 'ok'?
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 00:15   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
My hair is longer now and i have something of a beard*.

*very short
Youre in VERY serious danger of becoming a Goth. Get it ****ing sorted NOW!

I will not be seen hanging around Student pubs in the West End of Glasgow with a goth. People will think im a roleplayer or something.

CONSIDER THIS A WARNING DACE!
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 00:19   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Is the beard as part of some sort of crimewatch avoidance technique?

Not so much "is" as "was".
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 00:25   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
do you think iron maiden is 'ok'?

Iron Maiden are never ok.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 00:57   #10
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

yes
yes
no
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 01:05   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
yes
yes
no
Id like to add that JBOY and Dace are exceptionally close in terms of what they are, although JBOY is closer to "Ned" status than Dace.

And neither of them will reach "Ned" status any time in the next 50 years. Short of a complete "Chav-stic Surgery"
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 01:06   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes

Yes

and lol, no.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 01:20   #13
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

You can spell.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 01:21   #14
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

how so?
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 01:25   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Id like to add that JBOY and Dace are exceptionally close in terms of what they are, although JBOY is closer to "Ned" status than Dace.

Quote:
how so?

Yes, how so?
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 01:35   #16
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you could categorise youth social groupings using a 3 dimensional model, with an axis corresponding to each of "tendancy for violence", "rational/logical education" and "emotional/spiritial eductation", with a score of 100 being maximum and 0 being minimum.

Then neds would be around (100,0,0), townies at (60,30,30), goths at (20,70,90), emo at (0,50,100) and geeks at (30,100,40). To find out which category you fit in, youd assign values to yourself and project them into 3d space, then calculate which social region you are in closest proximity to. With this scale, I'd say JBOY is probably closer to ned that dace since although both of them claim to be quite violent, dace seems more open about his feelings than jboy.

You can't argue with science.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 03:06   #17
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Yes

Yes

When you are drunk Yes.

Note: I have seen uphand and close many neds drunk from family ties, I'd put dace down as a ned, when sober many neds are capable as Dace of conversations, using the net (just find the weegie site it's hilarious), and in general not being shit until they've got an ounce of alcohol/drugs in their system.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 07:32   #18
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

pics.now for analysis
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 09:46   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
no

no

we need to see the pictuare that this opinion is based on
(but for the record, i dont think you are a ned, even though i have never met you)
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 11:44   #20
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
yes you can because it's never 100% correct - they're just theories that can keep on getting refined until it's as close to the truth as possible
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 12:35   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
yes you can because it's never 100% correct - they're just theories that can keep on getting refined until it's as close to the truth as possible
Supplying a counterexample IS science though.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 12:48   #22
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

What's a ned?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 13:14   #23
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
To know how close to the truth you were you'd need a method to know what is actually true, and if you had that you could just use it to find the truth instead of science.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 11:18   #24
MeridianStar
Para Keet

MeridianStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Koen is being a dick so answer all three questions (first two need to be "yes" answers to qualify you as "counting") and "win a prize" or something.

Here goes:

Do you know what a ned is?

Have you met me?

Do you think im a ned?
Yes.

Yes.

No. If KoeN were Scottish, he would be a ned. An aw that.
[23:46] <Theamion> i still love you tho
[23:47] <Theamion> you mad scottish bint
MeridianStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 11:20   #25
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

shut up lorna. i hate you.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 11:46   #26
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
goths at (20,70,90)
ph33r the logic of wearing black leather in the blazing sun
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 15:26   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Koen in "being proven wrong" shocka :)
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 16:46   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Am i a ned?

No.

No.

Yes.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 17:06   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deciduous
ph33r the logic of wearing black leather in the blazing sun
Every goth on the planet does this.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 17:06   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not gay. I just like men.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 17:25   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Every goth on the planet does this.
I don't like leather.
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 17:55   #32
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
no

no

does all of this bear any relation to ned flanders?
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 18:10   #33
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you could categorise youth social groupings using a 3 dimensional model, with an axis corresponding to each of "tendancy for violence", "rational/logical education" and "emotional/spiritial eductation", with a score of 100 being maximum and 0 being minimum.

Then neds would be around (100,0,0), townies at (60,30,30), goths at (20,70,90), emo at (0,50,100) and geeks at (30,100,40). To find out which category you fit in, youd assign values to yourself and project them into 3d space, then calculate which social region you are in closest proximity to. With this scale, I'd say JBOY is probably closer to ned that dace since although both of them claim to be quite violent, dace seems more open about his feelings than jboy.

0, 80, 100

ish :/

does that make me a goth?
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 23:09   #34
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Koen in "being proven wrong" shocka
all you brits look the same to me anyway ;/
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 01:23   #35
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Yes, how so?
In that the only "Ned" category either of you show in is "Random Acts of Violence happening in your vicinity whilst alcohol is present in the bloodstreams of either party"

JBOY wins considerably in this category, as every time i hear from him, hes been in some new scrap, which inevitably he didnt begin, and was under the influence of alcohol at the beginning of said act of violence.

Oh , and JBOY has more money, hence has the greater capacity to buy something which is Burberry or Ted Baker or something equally Neddish/Chavvish. Dace is more likely to be seen in a jumper his parents gave him for his birthday, or something from a local charity shop.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 01:24   #36
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
all you brits look the same to me anyway ;/
Welcome to the University of Koen

Todays Lesson : Cultural Diversity within the EU
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 01:25   #37
Nodrog

Dace does live in glasgow though, so its perhaps not as clearcut as you make it out to be.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 01:27   #38
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Dace does live in glasgow though, so its perhaps not as clearcut as you make it out to be.
JBOY lives in Kirkcaldy now.

Mr Ross, i put it to you that your visitations to towns on the East Coast of Scotland have been few and far between, and you have not witnessed a Saturday evening on the prom in Kirkcaldy, watching gangs of neds wandering around unchecked by the local constabulary.

Come down from your Ivory Tower and mix with your people once more!
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 01:41   #39
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
JBOY lives in Kirkcaldy now.

Mr Ross, i put it to you that your visitations to towns on the East Coast of Scotland have been few and far between, and you have not witnessed a Saturday evening on the prom in Kirkcaldy, watching gangs of neds wandering around unchecked by the local constabulary.

Come down from your Ivory Tower and mix with your people once more!
I think the correct response was

'lol ginger lol'
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 01:43   #40
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I think the correct response was

'lol ginger lol'
If i follow your advice, do you promise not to steal the wheels from my car?
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 01:48   #41
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Sure, whatever. Now get with the mocking.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 08:21   #42
JBOY
Retired

I own nothing produced by mr burberry.
I'm impressed by the prom reference though. it teems with neds on a saturday night, boy racers line up their novas and attempt to outrun the police and general chaos ensues.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 15:10   #43
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Do you wear a baseball cap?
Do you drink bucky?
Do you smoke?
Do you drive a vauxhall nova or a similar hatchback?
Do you call passers-by "c*nts" or "dobbers" or "ba' bags"?
Do you listen to loud dance/rave/shit music?
Do you talk through your nose?

If you answered > 3 "yes" then you are a ned, I'm sorry.

So you're not.

Dude.

Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:33   #44
MeridianStar
Para Keet

MeridianStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraKto$is8
Do you drink bucky?
Do you smoke?

So you're not.

Dude.

Add to list:

Do you wear "Kappa trackies, man"
Do you wear a fake Burberry print Baseball cap?
Does the word 'pure' frequent more than 70% of your sentences?
[23:46] <Theamion> i still love you tho
[23:47] <Theamion> you mad scottish bint
MeridianStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 18:23   #45
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I own nothing produced by mr burberry.
I'm impressed by the prom reference though. it teems with neds on a saturday night, boy racers line up their novas and attempt to outrun the police and general chaos ensues.
I used to do an "East Coast Run" of Dunfermline , Kirkcaldy , St Andrews on weekends. I am fully aware of the state of Kirkcaldy prom. A minor, and funnier version of this occurs in Methil, which has to be seen to be believed. The Neds in question are generally driving cars which wouldnt make it as far as Kirkcaldy and thus have to be raced around car parks which are about the size of a football field and nothing more. The local police just sit at the entrance to said car park and pick up randomly anyone they dont like the look of.

Which for once, didnt include me. Then again, i was driving a vile little Hyundai at the time.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 23:06   #46
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
In that the only "Ned" category either of you show in is "Random Acts of Violence happening in your vicinity whilst alcohol is present in the bloodstreams of either party"

JBOY wins considerably in this category, as every time i hear from him, hes been in some new scrap, which inevitably he didnt begin, and was under the influence of alcohol at the beginning of said act of violence.

Oh , and JBOY has more money, hence has the greater capacity to buy something which is Burberry or Ted Baker or something equally Neddish/Chavvish. Dace is more likely to be seen in a jumper his parents gave him for his birthday, or something from a local charity shop.

I don't wear clothes my parents buy me.

Or buy clothes from a 2nd hand shop.

Although i did go round a few trying to find a shirt like the one Brad Pitt wears in Fight Club.
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 23:10   #47
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Do you drink bucky?
Do you smoke?

No for all of them except:

Quote:

And i use all three "terms of endearment" (i only used c*nts until i started working in the Passport Office where there are some people who use the other two "phrases" ALOT).
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 23:22   #48
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
Do you drink bucky?
Do you smoke?

NO
NO
YES
old banger VW Golf, not modified in the slightest
i use the term "C#nt" but not in am insulting way, and not to randoms
I like some dance tracks, but then again, i also like Rock, blues, the occaisional jazz ditty, classical and a whole lot of other types of music....
no
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 23:24   #49
Dace
so f*cking zen

JBOY is looking dangerously ned like :'(((((((((((((((((
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 23:30   #50
JBOY
Retired

I don't have the mentality of a ned.
Or believe i fit into any one stereotypical category.
I wear a wide variety of different styles of clothing, including a job that requires me to wear a shirt and tie, often a suit aswell.
I have a variety of friends and acquantinces who don't fit into the ned category, or infact any special category either, well, apart from "Dave the Weejie".