User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Jul 2003, 23:27   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Clyde One

Its official. Anyone that listens to this radio station by choice is a complete and utter ****stick.

I wont even get into how terrible the music actually is, my main problem is the repeats. None of the DJs talk to each other or listen to the others shifts. I heard Beyonce 5 times today, R kelly 3 times, the coral three times, siobban something or other 4 times, etc ****ing etc.

What is it with this city that makes people so perpetually ****

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 23:34   #2
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: Clyde One

DJ's don't make the playlists, programming managers do. DJ's just pretend they like it.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 23:36   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im not sure if thats neccesarily true for everywhere. sure they may pretend they like it all, but i think they get some choice.

Either way, its clyde ones fault for being ****

ah, but theres phone ins and **** where people requst tracks. obviously they choose the ones that request the regular tracks, but still

its just another classic example of glasgow leading the way in the realms of ****

Unread 23 Jul 2003, 23:55   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Galaxy in the North East is worse.

You get basically the same hour repeated over and over again.

And someone chooses to listen to it at work.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 00:19   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
One of the main evils of temping when I was, was that people invariably listened to Capital FM in the work place. Again, rubbish music repeated ad nausea.

But worse still, was the constant self-congratulation/promotion. Worst time ever was near the weekend for "Party in the Park". They must have mentioned on average 15 times an hour how it was the best thing ever, why Capital FM are brilliant for doing it, etc, etc.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 00:35   #6
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
...and the music isn't even new
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 01:25   #7
Amoruso
God made me cool

Amoruso is an unknown quantity at this point
Suzie MacGuire has huge baps though.
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 01:59   #8
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough
I ahvent listened to clyde one in years all those damn adverts :/

station i listen to most is prolly virgin not because i particularly like it but its better than radio 1
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 02:13   #9
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve
Clyde 1, fkin hell man, thats so out of date, they still got tiger tim ??? i listen to Radio 1, can't beat Moyles, Colin & Edith, Sara Cox, funny shows, good tunes, can't beat that
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 10:14   #10
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by FooFighter
Clyde 1, fkin hell man, thats so out of date, they still got tiger tim ??? i listen to Radio 1, can't beat Moyles, Colin & Edith, Sara Cox, funny shows, good tunes, can't beat that
I used to like listening to Radio 1 (more than the other stations anyway) but I can't pick it up where I live.

I did listen to Mark & Lard a couple of months ago though. They were doing the same **** routine they were doing 2 years ago. Exactly the same jokes at exactly the same time each day. Once you've heard one show you've heard them all, literally!

Those two wasters are the only thing I didn't like about Radio 1.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 19:45   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Amoruso
Suzie MacGuire has huge baps though.
ive not seen her, but i want to shag her brains out. I invariably fall in love with Women DJ's on clyde one / radio one

Honestly, this is terrible.

I heard R Kelly 3 times
Evanescensce * 3
Lose yourself * 2
Eminems other **** song * 2
All the small things * 2 (what?)
Big sur * 3
fighter * 4
that fighter esque "you could be the hardest, you could be the baddest" song * 4
swing swing * 2
some stupid dance track involving "your shining eyes" *2
tomkraft *3
overrated * 2
that mystique " you cant get it back" song * 4
the corals new song * 2

and worst of ****ing all

that piece of **** beyonce knowles song 5 ****ing times. at least five ****ing times in 9 hours.

RnB fans are the lowest of low.

Unread 24 Jul 2003, 21:09   #12
FooFighter

FooFighter can only hope to improve
Oi !! don't say that about Beyonce, she would get it
FooFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 21:14   #13
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Signal 1 the less said the better.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 21:18   #14
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
splash out on a cd/minidisk/mp3 player ffs, the radio in england is evil
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 21:25   #15
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by vampire_lestat
Great idea, unless I'm at work, which is the only place with the radio on.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 21:44   #16
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I listen to 5 Live, because I'm ace.

And Victoria Derbyshire is adorable. And Fi Glover had a nice voice, but she's left now.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 09:38   #17
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by vampire_lestat
Very true. Every station feels the need to play exactly the same stuff, ie stuff that's been in the top 40 sometime in the last couple of months, or will be soon.

When I was in Stockholm they had a station called Rock FM which played rock, old as well as new. That's what we need here, genre specific stations! Rock FM here (I don't know if it's a national station or what) plays exactly the same stuff as all the other stations.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 10:32   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Xfm in London is OK, although I find all radio difficult to bear because of the inane blatherings of the DJs.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 11:02   #19
Valle
Fakey

Valle is an unknown quantity at this point
Here in Norway we used to have a pretty good radio (for techno fans anyway) called New Dance Radio - The Voice. Thing was,it played techno tunes you wouldn't hear on ANY other radio channels. Some would appear as great new tunes on other channels a few months after being played on The Voice.

Lately though,it's become crap. A couple of hours a day there's still techno,and you get new tunes,but like everything else they've started to play RAP music. A LOT of it. Wouldn't surprise me much if they change name soon to Crap Rap Radio - The Voice.

Just showing that everything is going to hell I guess.

#spacehamsters

<Oreo-> Valle: GÅ Å LEGG DEG!!
Valle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 16:49   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Galaxy in the North East is worse.
Any news media, publication, or broadcast that originates from the North East is ****e by definition.

Example: Galaxy.

Example: TFM.

Example: The Gazette.

Example: Look North.

etc.

And how long has Mike Neville been presenting look North for? As long as I can remember, at least, so that's probably at least 15 years. He is trying to create a cult of personality - he even used to appear in the titles about four times, ffs.

You have not experienced ****eness until you have lived in the North East, believe me. It's the world capital of tat. It makes Glasgow look decorous.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 17:02   #21
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
who needs presenters and adverts?