User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Jul 2003, 13:54   #1
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Project Dolphin

As a bit of fun, and a bit of free promotion for PA, I heartily encourage people to take part in the resurrected Project Dolphin.

It's just a bit of fun, and an indicator of who the biggest geeks are

The team? Well as nobody has made a PA one yet, I made PANG - Planetarion / NetGamers. So create an account, select PANG as your team, and type away

The PANG listing

Cheers,

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"

Last edited by Mong; 16 Jul 2003 at 11:57.
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 13:57   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
We need to reclaim our glory lads (and ladettes)!

RaH!

\o/
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 13:58   #3
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
I never feel comfortable with running what amounts to be a keylogger, besides it's not available for alternative operating systems.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 13:59   #4
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by inf
I never feel comfortable with running what amounts to be a keylogger, besides it's not available for alternative operating systems.
I did a TCPDump, all it seems to do is send the stats, no details of anything, just stats.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 14:05   #5
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm

when i click "Get account information" it gives me a load of script and i can't press ok.
What have i screwed up now? :/

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 14:10   #6
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
You have to register on the website, then put in your username and pw and click "Get account info".

if you've doen that, you're clearly borked!
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 14:12   #7
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
You have to register on the website, then put in your username and pw and click "Get account info".

if you've doen that, you're clearly borked!
B0rked then

-edit- aah fixed now, it was the bloody proxomitron breaking things again.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Mushroom; 12 Jul 2003 at 14:17.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 14:55   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i am not sure i fully understand

i signed up, joined PANG - do i need to do anything else?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 14:56   #9
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
ok so i've joined, i expect some kind of reward for installling this spyware ****
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 14:59   #10
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i am not sure i fully understand

i signed up, joined PANG - do i need to do anything else?
just run the program whenever you're typing innit
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 17:18   #11
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
I did a TCPDump, all it seems to do is send the stats, no details of anything, just stats.

M.
perhaps, but I'm paranoid.

my point about it only being available for windows is still valid.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 19:41   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
hurray! i joined
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 00:54   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This is incredibly stupid of me, but what's the easiest way of getting your own personal stats (not team)?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 00:58   #14
KaneED
Motherfracker

I don't know, it's like the old one where you can see what time of day you typed most, it's jsut kind of a cheap imitation
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 01:11   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Well I managed to find out my stats, but only by looking through the user list and downloading 5000 user names in one go. I'm sure there's an easier way though.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 01:15   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

see what you mean
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 02:19   #17
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Joined it and installed. lets see if my rank 1 on top10 in #planetarion can be of some use
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 03:14   #18
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
with the ammount of spamming wh0res in GD, we'll be first in no time
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 11:40   #19
mbushell

Code:
PANG members:
No.  	User  		Contribution  	Total Keys  
1 	mbushell 	38,333 		38,333 
2 	Mushroom 	30,298 		30,298 
3 	Aryn 		5,570 		25,570 
4 	Dante 		22,894 		22,894 
5 	PyRo` 		22,091 		22,092
i feel all dirty
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 11:50   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im thoroughly lagging behind. suprisingly, actually. All i seem to do is sit at the computer

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 12:14   #21
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
im thoroughly lagging behind. suprisingly, actually. All i seem to do is sit at the computer
same here :/
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 15:32   #22
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
same here :/
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 15:36   #23
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
Code:
PANG members:
No.  	User  		Contribution  	Total Keys  
1 	mbushell 	38,333 		38,333 
2 	Mushroom 	30,298 		30,298 
3 	Aryn 		5,570 		25,570 
4 	Dante 		22,894 		22,894 
5 	PyRo` 		22,091 		22,092
i feel all dirty
How can you possibly type so much?!
Oh and A2 has cought up with me now! Grr...
I'll have to go and write a novel or something

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 15:58   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I suspect that contest will be dominated by chat whores.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 16:39   #25
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I suspect that contest will be dominated by chat whores.
oh absolutely

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 17:28   #26
mbushell

I don't get it either, last time we had this going I spammed like mad to get only halfway up the list, not I'm talking my normal rate and I'm way up at the top. Oh, I am writing a book though, no, seriously.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 17:52   #27
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Quote:
I don't get it either, last time we had this going I spammed like mad to get only halfway up the list, not I'm talking my normal rate and I'm way up at the top. Oh, I am writing a book though, no, seriously.
hehe.

Once a few girls sign up I am sure they'll be hitting top spot without question

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 18:23   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Minty
hehe.

If we have Jakiri on the team, we will win without even trying.

The Great Spamholio
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 18:27   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
You are SUCH a dirty ****ing spammer
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 18:28   #30
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
hehe.

oh **** off!

and i can type 74 words a minute so obviously i'm going to have more keys pressed than someone who can only type say 40 wpm.

oh nvm you're right. i'm a chat whore :P
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 18:29   #31
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

The Great Spamholio
I think you'll find amount of pron movies watched does not count as key presses, unless he types their full path in the run box:eek:

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 18:41   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I think you'll find amount of pron movies watched does not count as key presses, unless he types their full path in the run box:eek:
"Taken from Behind - An A-Z of Michael Gray tackles"
"Con Air - The Story of how Rangers tricked a northern team into paying £6.5 million for a norweigian misfit"
"The Hulk - 'You wouldnt like me when im angry' - a tale of the last days of Peter Reid"
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 19:17   #33
Dreadnought

signed up
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 19:31   #34
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
signed up
Uh oh

DIRTY RP SPAMMER ALERT ALERT ALERT!
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 21:50   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
"Con Air - The Story of how Rangers tricked a northern team into paying £6.5 million for a norweigian misfit"
Or the sequel, Tore Story.

ps.

You missed off "Ghost World", the short film about our defense.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 22:02   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

The Great Spamholio
Well, you know.

I try.

Well, I try to stop anyway.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 22:36   #37
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

"Hook" - The story of every James Thornton 25 yard shot

"Citizen Reyn" - The Sunderland midfield try to work out where it all went wrong after the death of their premiership season.

"Lock , Stock, and two smoking fingers" - Peter Reid discusses his dismissal from Sunderland and subsequent £1 million payoff.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 23:05   #38
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Signed up now!
Im gonna beat you all :ninja:
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 02:23   #39
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about
Ok, registered, downloaded and joined PANG.. now how do i make this thing work? ( not a clue on tech stuff )
Ice-Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 03:36   #40
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Phil, since it counts keystrokes (not linecount) all the smileys you spam won't get that much :P

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:06   #41
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
Originally posted by meaple
Phil, since it counts keystrokes (not linecount) all the smileys you spam won't get that much :P
Erhm
Code:
No.  User  Contribution  Total Keys  
1 Mushroom 107,397       107,397 
2 Phil^    75,529        75,529
I think you're being proven wrong - he's gone up from 44k to 75k in about 6/7 hours. Phil^ is taking over! :eek:

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:30   #42
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
i had to rejoin the group (dunno why) but my 4000 from the last couple days dont count
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 17:46   #43
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Is it supposed to auto-pulse? Sometimes it does that, so i've got a lot more pulses then i should
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 17:54   #44
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
it pulses when you click it, and every hour.

i keep making that mistake
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 18:48   #45
Snurx
Dirte

Aah, that's the reason, then!
No more pulsing
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 01:58   #46
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
joined, and spamming, should be good for a laugh, even though i will lose as i am not online as much as you lot, but never mind.
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 02:11   #47
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

ah don't worry

i'm off to scotland next week, so it'll give everyone a chance to catch up

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 02:12   #48
Snurx
Dirte

Re: ah don't worry

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
i'm off to scotland next week, so it'll give everyone a chance to catch up
Don't feel overconfident now, there are some :ninja:'s lurking around, you know!

:ninjaa:
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 12:28   #49
Mong
Forever Delayed

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
Dolphin[Flavius] Total keys[145.051] Rank[4.716] TeamRank[2]
Sweet! You're gonna overtake Mushy for the title of "Obviously Has No Life"

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

Unread 15 Jul 2003, 15:08   #50
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Alright I just resgistered this crap thing...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote