User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:18   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
ffs my mother thinks im gay

i was sitting watching tv and suddenly she starts on about 'how its ok to be different and alternative' so she goes on for about 5 mins then goes away, and suddenly the double meaning of the entire conversation dawns on me. My mother thinks im gay. Where the fck did that come from!!! ive had girlfriends im not camp why the hell does she think im gay?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:19   #2
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
haha, your secret is out
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:21   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
She's found the "hidden" directory on your computer?

Not that there is anything wrong with that sort of thing..
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:22   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: ffs my mother thinks im gay

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
i was sitting watching tv and suddenly she starts on about 'how its ok to be different and alternative' so she goes on for about 5 mins then goes away, and suddenly the double meaning of the entire conversation dawns on me. My mother thinks im gay. Where the fck did that come from!!! ive had girlfriends im not camp why the hell does she think im gay?
Because you **** men?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:22   #5
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
lol

your gay
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:23   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I once heard my mum and dad discussing whether or not my brother was gay. I was in the room next door listening, (bad me) and I nearly fell of my chair laughing when I heard my mum saying excitedly 'look he's got condoms he can't be gay'

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:25   #7
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I once heard my mum and dad discussing whether or not my brother was gay. I was in the room next door listening, (bad me) and I nearly fell of my chair laughing when I heard my mum saying excitedly 'look he's got condoms he can't be gay'
why were the discussing??? what did he do!?!!??! he was going bald also wasnt he? ive shaved my head maybe thats why? i havent got anything against being gay, its just that im into people with ovaries and breasts.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:26   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
why were the discussing??? what did he do!?!!??! he was going bald also wasnt he? ive shaved my head maybe thats why? i havent got anything against being gay, its just that im into people with ovaries and breasts.
Shaving your head, unless you support Millwall (and perhaps even then) is a definite sign of gayness.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:29   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Shaving your head, unless you support Millwall (and perhaps even then) is a definite sign of gayness.
no its not you lanky long haired tosser its not my fault i was given retarted genes that result in my getting a slap head, i could go two ways bobby charlton or shaved head. I chose shaved head.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:34   #10
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

I think it was the fact that he was 19 and he had never had a girlfriend to their knowledge. The fact that he did have a girlfriend and just hadn't bothered telling them is beside the point.

Oh and he was balding... he started balding at 17 :\

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:35   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
i could go two ways bobby charlton or shaved head. I chose shaved head.
I'm sure that's what this man said at first.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:36   #12
Nusselt
share the <3

Quote:

what the hell am i meant to do?
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:41   #13
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
tell her you hate graham norton, and ne time ne one gay comes on tv slag them off and become teh anti - ghey
respect
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:43   #14
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:

Dont be gay?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:52   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Uruguay gets lots of bad press these days.

Wait.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:53   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Only black people can shave their heads and not be gay.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:56   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Only black people can shave their heads and not be gay.
Ainsley Harriot.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 22:57   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Although some of them still are gay.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:27   #19
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Ainsley Harriot.
He's on TV right now advertising FAIRY. LOL
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 00:07   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Nobody likes a homo.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 00:07   #21
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
Nobody likes a homo.
Other homos might. EH DACE? EH?
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 00:10   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Other homos might. EH DACE? EH?

No.

Nobody.

None people at all.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 00:18   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
No.

Nobody.

None people at all.
Deerbarn might. Christ, he abuses horses, how more depraved can you get?

And no, we're not counting Kura in this.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 01:13   #24
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
I once heard my parents discussing my relationship with a female friend of mine,

thats it, I'm dull
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 07:18   #25
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
You're amazingly self-centered do you know that? Has it occured to you that she wasn't referring to your sexuality at all? Perhaps you have a relative that's in the process of coming out and she thought this would ease you into it. Or better yet maybe this was a precursor for the day she decides to come out to you herself. Of course you immediately think she's talking about your sexual orientation. But really she's trying to set up a conversation about her own love for women so that when she comes home with a butch woman who drives a pick-up truck and starts listening to god-awful folk music it won't come as a such a shock.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 07:35   #26
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Quote:

gold
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 08:29   #27
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe your mum realised you have a GD account, and just put 2 + 2 together!!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 08:48   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Maybe your mum realised you have a GD account, and just put 2 + 2 together!!
gay boy
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 08:54   #29
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe they found the pink fluffy handcuffs in your top draw?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 09:02   #30
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
mebbe its her complicated way to find out why you are wearing her dresses?
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 09:20   #31
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
You're amazingly self-centered do you know that? Has it occured to you that she wasn't referring to your sexuality at all? Perhaps you have a relative that's in the process of coming out and she thought this would ease you into it. Or better yet maybe this was a precursor for the day she decides to come out to you herself. Of course you immediately think she's talking about your sexual orientation. But really she's trying to set up a conversation about her own love for women so that when she comes home with a butch woman who drives a pick-up truck and starts listening to god-awful folk music it won't come as a such a shock.
Hahaha, theres no such thing as a lesbian mother!

Is there...

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 10:23   #32
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
He's married!
To your mom.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 10:25   #33
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
He's married!
So was George Michael.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 10:46   #34
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

clothes your wearing
friends you keep
hair style
programs you watch
sports you enjoy
hobbies that differ from the 'norm'
music that you listen too

she could just be trying to reach out and trying to tell you that no matter what you do you'll always be her son etc

or

you gay
lol
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 19:48   #35
Banana Man
Me

Banana Man is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
UNLUCKY
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 20:02   #36
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
My parents think I'm straight
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 20:06   #37
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
My parents think I'm straight
mine too
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 13:15   #38
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
You could starting coming onto your mother.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 17:57   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
mine too

have you just admitted being gay???????