User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12 May 2007, 18:31   #1
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Madeleine MCcann

Two and a half million pounds!!!! No ****ing way.

The cynical side of me assumes this is a publicity stunt from some of the donors, lets face it shes had the surprise sex and burial under the patio treatment by now. So the NOTW and 'high profile' businessmen pledge their money to return her knowing they'll probably never have to pay out. I'm very skeptical whether 'overweight black girl from the ghetto'* would get nearly the same amount of coverage/sympathy/treatment. Don't get me wrong i wish her well, but the massive media coverage is if anything making me more unsympathetic (purely because it makes me literally turn off).

*insert undesirables of choice