User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Dec 2013, 20:16   #151
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: Round so far r54

Absolute pure comedy gold

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 20:25   #152
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

You are a master of editing logs i see!

Like the one you gave me of butcher asking for ND to block vs fallen, so that we would hit spore with you
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 20:32   #153
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
[20:23] <[Crash]Magic> thats fine we already were the little guy not like we have much to lose
[20:24] <ConnoWorkin> pff, like your round is over MM!
[20:25] <ConnoWorkin> Im sorry its ending up like this then
[20:25] <ConnoWorkin> i had hoped you would just cf us both tonight and we could get viks help on spore

Like that? But noooo Fallen doesnt believe in blocks :P bahaha
And this was following us helping Viks on you...a block war which you had started. And we only joined because we had an agreement with Viks.

You are using it out of context.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 20:40   #154
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
And this was following us helping Viks on you...a block war which you had started. And we only joined because we had an agreement with Viks.

You are using it out of context.
How is that taken out of context ... you have me 'crying that NDs round is over' and you have you saying you want to keep blocking vs spore .... and I guess cause you had a pre round agreement that makes it ok for Fallen to block? lol hypocrisy, I guess TF can do no wrong even when caught.

And there was no editing of that, just word for word As for Butcher well, butcher is butcher no editing required for him to get himself into trouble either :P
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 21:00   #155
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
How is that taken out of context ... you have me 'crying that NDs round is over' and you have you saying you want to keep blocking vs spore .... and I guess cause you had a pre round agreement that makes it ok for Fallen to block? lol hypocrisy, I guess TF can do no wrong even when caught.

And there was no editing of that, just word for word As for Butcher well, butcher is butcher no editing required for him to get himself into trouble either :P
There wouldnt have been a block at all if nd hadnt jumped on the bandwagon.

And when have spore ever been blocked?
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 21:16   #156
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
There wouldnt have been a block at all if nd hadnt jumped on the bandwagon.

And when have spore ever been blocked?
Never since you didn't get your way

And what bandwagon ... the CT hitting hte number one alliance bandwagon and no one backing them up for a week? I feel bad
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 21:50   #157
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point

Please, please reply more.

I am about to wet my knickers.
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 22:11   #158
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

I care
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 22:30   #159
Basilisk

Basilisk is an unknown quantity at this point

I knew there was a reason I didnt read these forums .... I've now lost 35 mins of my life reading this and getting my account authorised to post
Basilisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2013, 22:49   #160
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

It matters
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 00:06   #161
Basilisk

Basilisk is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
.... so lets sumarise.
ND and Spore have blocked vs HR
Nope Nope and Nope again, this is sooo wrong on so many levels...

Argh thats 2 posts now in 1 night
Basilisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 01:50   #162
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
You are a master of editing logs i see!

Like the one you gave me of butcher asking for ND to block vs fallen, so that we would hit spore with you
This makes TF sound like they would do anything to get ahead.
This farming scandale first, and now u admit to making up lies to block against Spore in the beginning?
It seems to me that youve painted yourself into a corner, backstabbing and letting those that once actualy liked you down.
I dont think any less of you because of yours and FAnGs actions this round or any of the rounds since r49, the only thing i question now is how youve handled this scandale.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 02:11   #163
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
This makes TF sound like they would do anything to get ahead.
This farming scandale first, and now u admit to making up lies to block against Spore in the beginning?
It seems to me that youve painted yourself into a corner, backstabbing and letting those that once actualy liked you down.
I dont think any less of you because of yours and FAnGs actions this round or any of the rounds since r49, the only thing i question now is how youve handled this scandale.
Um, learn to read please butcher, MM gave me the log of you trying to make a block vs fallen.

It was a log that he had clearly taken a section off to make you look guilty, and he avoided putting what he said in it.

I didnt make anything up, and I dont cheat.
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 03:46   #164
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Um, learn to read please butcher, MM gave me the log of you trying to make a block vs fallen.

It was a log that he had clearly taken a section off to make you look guilty, and he avoided putting what he said in it.

I didnt make anything up, and I dont cheat.
You said it was multiple people that had been contacted about an proposal of a anti TF block.
You had logs of me trying to recruit other alliances to this said block, and im sure there was never any conversations started on the subject of creating an anti TF block by me or anyone else at said time.
FAnG used an excuse more or less the same to hit ROCK r50.
As i said you are either trying to con people, or you had been conned

Unread 12 Dec 2013, 04:34   #165
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

There sure are a lot of fleets coming at ND tonight ... did you launch them all yourself conno, or did bastit help
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 08:45   #166
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
And how exactly did I make your members not want to play? Did I make them cheat? Or is it because they lost their pods and farm? And if they got them legitimately how come they are now gone?
I think I am probably best suited to answer that first question...

I began this round as a scanner, but decided to switch over to a more normal planet and have some more fun then just scanning/noob roiding. All was going fine, despite having had to essentially disband our BP and exile out of our starting gal almost mid round, and having been slowed down by the non-offensive start scanners take. But I was terran (a race I've never played before) I was enjoying having ships that didn't die a lot (Im use to xan or cath) enjoying the roiding and in general having a good time of the round.

Then I logged in during my morning commute a few days ago, to see moonless getting lolwaved like hell. I ofc helped where I could, eventually sent def when it was available, and didn't really think a lot of it. Until I started reading the fleet names, after several waves, and noticed a common theme of "cheating" "cheater" and the like. To me, I thought that moonless must have gotten caught cheating and thus PA universe was punishing him. Possessing more then just 2 brain cells, however, I waited for the facts to come out, so we can find out what has taken place.

First came the newsie. Knusern kept pasting the newsie in our channel, talking about how TF planets had been caught ship farming. Well, I know people cheat, so it didn't surprise me, but I was kinda bummed it was my own alliance. So i looked over the newsie myself, and given no other facts, it didn't look good. But i did not notice moonless' coords in the newsie. i also noticed that the donating planet wasn't nor had ever been one of ours. So i waited.

Then someone (I think it was SoulS) decided to let some peeps in to our private room, to "explain" what was going on. From the first word spoken, I could tell moonless had nothing to do with this. Whats more, that newsie was the only evidence you had to present to show your conclusions. There was no solid evidence, and I quickly began to suspect this was a political move on your part (and voiced my disagreement with you and my suspicions)

The real topper of everything came when Forest PM's me. I ask him point blank, did moonless cheat. instead of answering, he says exactly what I knew you guys were thinking, that moonless' association with our alliance was the ONLY thing connecting him to this, and that was the only reason he was attacked, because he benefited from the pods allegedly stolen by his alliance m8's that helped the alliance as a whole.

Then, I heard Ace's decision, and my mind was made up immediately. The MH's, who are there to catch the very cheating you accused TF of, had not only not closed or warned TF planets, but closed the only truly suspicious planet involved.

I have been away from PA for several years. I came back last round, and quite enjoyed it again. So i came back again this round. But you, MM, and you, Forest, have shown that PA still contains the same infantile, petty political machinations and scheming that destroyed this game many years ago, and led to its current decline. Through no fault of his own, Moonless was inundated with incoming under false pretense, an entire alliance (or 2, if you include ND, though I generally don't, the newbs) was lied too, and led to believe they were committing social justice for a just cause, and an entire other alliance, was essentially told that war was coming to them if they did not immediately, and without further adieu, purge their ranks of the accused planets, their friends and fellow alliance m8s.

That goes beyond what playing a game is. That goes even beyond what playing a war game is. You purposefully, and with ill intent, sought to destroy the reputations of several innocent planets, to tear apart an alliance, and to possibly destroy friendships.

So I quit. I went into vac mode, said goodbye to everyone, and logged off.

Because there is no fun in playing with people like you in the game. If I wanted to deal with liars and deceivers and schemers like yourselves, I would go be a politician, or a lawyer. I seek neither profession, and don't wish to pollute my gaming environment with the same ilk. So congrats MM, you've just taken PA's measly 600 or so planets down by 1 more. I'm sure you'll be happy when there is but 10 left. You might actually win, then.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 09:02   #167
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post

....blablabla some emotional ranting blabla bla....

So I quit. I went into vac mode, said goodbye to everyone, and logged off.
Looking back in rounds, this is perhaps the common solution? I similar incident comes to mind from end of last round and sudden vac modes..
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 09:32   #168
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So who's up for sending a bunch of pod fleets at MM next round and then making 50 posts (and counting) on AD accusing him of being a ship farmer?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 11:12   #169
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
So who's up for sending a bunch of pod fleets at MM next round and then making 50 posts (and counting) on AD accusing him of being a ship farmer?
I dont play steal races, but you can try anyways ... dont forget to tell me to cov op you multiple times early in the round, and donate to all of my ally m8ts too, rebuild re send etc. Gotta make it believable. Also you should probably set up some sort of intel leak, who can also leak attack min by min so you can attack with us. And as long as you dont use the same ip as any of our members none of us will ever get closed. Thanks pal!
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 11:16   #170
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Because there is no fun in playing with people like you in the game. If I wanted to deal with liars and deceivers and schemers like yourselves, I would go be a politician, or a lawyer. I seek neither profession, and don't wish to pollute my gaming environment with the same ilk. So congrats MM, you've just taken PA's measly 600 or so planets down by 1 more. I'm sure you'll be happy when there is but 10 left. You might actually win, then.
Ive taken ND to wins plenty of times in the past with more players. Trying to turn your alliance guilty concious on me for finding your cheats is pathetic, go cry to someone else, I dont feel bad at all because guess what ... if you alliance didnt cheat they probably wouldnt have gotten all these incs and wouldnt have had to emo vaca quit like last round.

So now we live in an environment where you claim to be quiting because i reported cheating and ruined your round ... never mind the actual cheating :P lmao good riddance, and who knows since you are TF there might be two less planets next round I guess?

Also does this mean that if Spore and ND has blocked against TF (unlikely) and there never been word of your alliance cheating, that you would have no vacad or emoed? (also unlikely as we saw last round).

You guys also need to stop acting like the multi hunters said that you DIDNT cheat ... they cant prove that it was you they cant disprove, stop using that as evidence. If everything was legit that planet would still be open, basically they dont have enough evidence to close more, so the rest of PA has made up its mind, not just me :P I'm just the only one having a good time loling at your alliance for getting caught.
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 12:17   #171
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Ohh another interesting thing for this round :: Every full tag except CT has held the number 1 rank at some point this round.
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 12:32   #172
MoonLess

MoonLess is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
So congrats MM, you've just taken PA's measly 600 or so planets down by 1 more. I'm sure you'll be happy when there is but 10 left. You might actually win, then.
you can make that 2
MoonLess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 13:00   #173
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Thats ok I'd probably quit too if I got roided ... i mean if my alliance donation planet was found, I mean if my alliance m8ts were accused of cheating, I mean ... why am I quitting again?

Maybe next time I see one planet donating 6 times to one alliance in one news scan I should just not bring it up and then we will get to keep such quality players.
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 13:01   #174
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Thats ok I'd probably quit too if I got roided ... i mean if my alliance donation planet was found, I mean if my alliance m8ts were accused of cheating, I mean ... why am I quitting again?

Maybe next time I see one planet donating 6 times to one alliance in one news scan I should just not bring it up and then we will get to keep such quality players.
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 15:52   #175
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

This will be my last post on this issue, as MM, you clearly are not getting it, and I don't feel like wasting my time further beyond this post.

You seem to assume you know me. Know my situation. Know what Im feeling. Know what im thinking.

In my history of playing (More then whats even in my sig) I've been in alliances where people were caught cheating (Reese and eksero caught bug exploiting, for one example) and I never quit. If someone cheats, and gets caught, thats a very serious thing. I've also been in alliances (As this round) Where people were falsely accused, and were never found to have been in the wrong (like now) and thats an even more serious thing.

In my previous post, I used the term "Social Justice" for a very good reason. You see, here in America, social justice is a very living, breathing idea, which has led to the ruination of lives, escalated tensions, violence, and more. This is because certain powerful people, will make claims against a person, or a group, with little or no evidence of the accused crime or wrong doing, will use their power to drive the masses that listen to them into a fury, and will thus effect action against the otherwise innocent person or group, ruining lives, livelihoods, destroying friendships, etc. And every time they are found to be wrong, the damage is already done, and its too late to turn it back. And, just like you, those same people will claim they were "just the messenger" and that people "can't blame them, they didn't commit (the alleged) crime or wrongdoing"

Just like you MM. If you had caught Moonless cheating, MH's closed him, I woulda been right there with you, saying he was wrong, deserved closure, and deserved the attacks. But he wasn't.

If you had caught others of The Fallen cheating, MH's closed them, I woulda been right there with you, saying they were wrong, deserved closure, and deserved any attacks launched towards them.

But you didn't. And you didn't.

You see, MM, what you have to back up your accusations, is a newsie, and some limited info. From that, you have drawn your conclusion. You conveniently ignore some of the evidence that doesn't back up your case, and amplify the evidence that helps your case. And yet, you have concluded something, based on your assumptions using the evidence you have, and have made an accusation.

The MH's have a lot more info. A round's worth of info, in fact. And they have to make assumptions and draw conclusions from that as well. And their conclusions are not the same as yours. So, given more evidence, and the same ability to rationalize that the rest of us have, they have concluded you are wrong. Nothing will change that. No amount of constantly claiming to be in the right will negate their findings. And no amount of claiming that "All of PA agrees" will make that true.

In the end, MM, you are just another shit stirrer. You used your power to accuse someone of a crime, and then turned 2 alliances on an innocent victim, with such faulty logic it was incredible. You didn't even have the decency to attack the ones you accused of actually committing the wrongdoing you said they did. That, in itself, shows the true drive and purpose behind your accusations.

And that is why I quit. It is not because of cheating. Cheating happens, its wrong, and people should be closed for it. It is not because of incomings. I have had plenty of incomings and shit rounds in my history, including last round, when I did not go into Vac mode, but watched all my HCs do so. So do not presume to know me, or think you can judge me, based on the actions of others. I will speak for myself, and this is what I say: I quit because of you, because of Forest, and because of the knowledge that people like you are still given sway in this game. It was the reason I quit years ago. It is the reason I quit again. Only this time, I doubt there will be anything left when I remember PA again in a couple of years.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 17:42   #176
Jibajav

Jibajav is an unknown quantity at this point

I must say I'm disappointed by all of the childish comments and the state of which PA finds itself in because of just a few people that whine and potentially break the rules. Recluse, thank you for posting what you did. I also share your sentiment as I've been turned off of PA in the past for several rounds only to come back again for a round or two and see that the game continues to slide further away from fun. I'm hardly involved in this incident but I'm considering not playing next round because of it. PA has such potential as a real time strategy game, but it's things like this farming incident that ruin rounds and make many people not want to play. Let me just say this: For those that are cheating or have cheated, you know who you are, and God knows what you have done and will not let it go undisciplined. The guilt that weighs on your conscience will not go away until you admit and repent. The same is true for any of us anytime we sin. So how about this: let's try to enjoy the last week of the game and look forward to celebrating Christmas. Jesus was born into this world to forgive us and save us from the foolish things we do, which is definitely worth celebrating!
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 17:53   #177
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

wtf did i do?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 17:56   #178
aksel

aksel is on a distinguished road

So much bitching. Its a war game ffs. Maybe some of you should play another game.
aksel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 18:23   #179
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
This will be my last post on this issue, as MM, you clearly are not getting it, and I don't feel like wasting my time further beyond this post.

You seem to assume you know me. Know my situation. Know what Im feeling. Know what im thinking.

In my history of playing (More then whats even in my sig) I've been in alliances where people were caught cheating (Reese and eksero caught bug exploiting, for one example) and I never quit. If someone cheats, and gets caught, thats a very serious thing. I've also been in alliances (As this round) Where people were falsely accused, and were never found to have been in the wrong (like now) and thats an even more serious thing.

In my previous post, I used the term "Social Justice" for a very good reason. You see, here in America, social justice is a very living, breathing idea, which has led to the ruination of lives, escalated tensions, violence, and more. This is because certain powerful people, will make claims against a person, or a group, with little or no evidence of the accused crime or wrong doing, will use their power to drive the masses that listen to them into a fury, and will thus effect action against the otherwise innocent person or group, ruining lives, livelihoods, destroying friendships, etc. And every time they are found to be wrong, the damage is already done, and its too late to turn it back. And, just like you, those same people will claim they were "just the messenger" and that people "can't blame them, they didn't commit (the alleged) crime or wrongdoing"

Just like you MM. If you had caught Moonless cheating, MH's closed him, I woulda been right there with you, saying he was wrong, deserved closure, and deserved the attacks. But he wasn't.

If you had caught others of The Fallen cheating, MH's closed them, I woulda been right there with you, saying they were wrong, deserved closure, and deserved any attacks launched towards them.

But you didn't. And you didn't.

You see, MM, what you have to back up your accusations, is a newsie, and some limited info. From that, you have drawn your conclusion. You conveniently ignore some of the evidence that doesn't back up your case, and amplify the evidence that helps your case. And yet, you have concluded something, based on your assumptions using the evidence you have, and have made an accusation.

The MH's have a lot more info. A round's worth of info, in fact. And they have to make assumptions and draw conclusions from that as well. And their conclusions are not the same as yours. So, given more evidence, and the same ability to rationalize that the rest of us have, they have concluded you are wrong. Nothing will change that. No amount of constantly claiming to be in the right will negate their findings. And no amount of claiming that "All of PA agrees" will make that true.

In the end, MM, you are just another shit stirrer. You used your power to accuse someone of a crime, and then turned 2 alliances on an innocent victim, with such faulty logic it was incredible. You didn't even have the decency to attack the ones you accused of actually committing the wrongdoing you said they did. That, in itself, shows the true drive and purpose behind your accusations.

And that is why I quit. It is not because of cheating. Cheating happens, its wrong, and people should be closed for it. It is not because of incomings. I have had plenty of incomings and shit rounds in my history, including last round, when I did not go into Vac mode, but watched all my HCs do so. So do not presume to know me, or think you can judge me, based on the actions of others. I will speak for myself, and this is what I say: I quit because of you, because of Forest, and because of the knowledge that people like you are still given sway in this game. It was the reason I quit years ago. It is the reason I quit again. Only this time, I doubt there will be anything left when I remember PA again in a couple of years.
People like me? Connovar and others had no issues with me or ND until this incident ... until your alliance was brought under the microscope. Bunch of hypocrites. And we all know that just because MHs couldnt close a planet doesnt mean they didnt do it. Same thing with US courts. Innocent until proven guilty ... so does TF deserve the easy round win they were going to get just because MH couldnt close the planets in question?

Cases like this one planet caught donating to only TF planets ... yeah it landed a fake on connovar, that is convenient but when conno can incoming scan and steal his whole fleet it was obviously a mistake. Not saying conno is a cheat, but whoever is donating for TF intended on him getting an easy steal, they didnt anticipate his fleets being prelaunched for 7+ hours it seems. The fact that such a tiny fleet got no def during non peak hours goes to show they knew he could steal the fleet and had ships home. So was that little planet just that experienced and good or was it a screw up. Then the planet has attacked with TF. So yeah 90% or more of the evidence is for the whole support farm planet. The rest of the evidence is hardly anything that will sway it ::

1. We find out that Bastit was cov opping the planet a lot but eventually supposedly the planet made guards. Well I wouldnt cov op a multi planet all round that would probably be obvious too.
2. The land on conno ... again with inc scans ... their top dc ... the ability to steal the whole fleet (why would the planet launch in the first place).
3. Bastit claims he didnt really want fi pods they are a fr alliance ... however the HCs made it clear that etds stealing pods was a priority for their strat this round.

I think that sums up the 'evidence' I typically ignore ... the evidence of one planet donating multiple times is written in the numbers, the only thing that can change is weather or not TF had anything to do with it.

Typically the simplest solution is the right one, was this some grand preround, round long anti TF conspiracy with inside intel on TFs ship stealing round plans, and intel leaked attacks (day raid random launch not raid attack), or was TF simply ship farming. Without a positive IP we cant prove one way or the other with 100% certainty.

Maybe only the few etds on that deserved the hit, but I hardly doubt you guys would just let them be roided as 'justice'.

Connovar exiled and launched fleets at me that I could easily kill, so I reported it to MHs, I dont need a ship donation to finish where ever it is that I'm going to finish.
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 18:55   #180
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

You're a wreckless **** MM, and the 3 points you list doesnt make sense. The first one contradicts itself and the other two are lies or at best halftruths bent to fit your sorry excuse for a coverup regarding your need to break a deal and kill TF.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 21:25   #181
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

This personal debate is going nowhere guys.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 22:08   #182
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

lol you TF guys are so butt hurt about getting caught.

Your own HC said it was a priority to get fi pods and wanted to set up FCs specifically for that purpose.

2 I never said anythign about cov opping the same guy being bad I said it was simply odd that of the 660 planets you happened to be early round cov opping the guy who would later donate to you and attack with you ...

but your right bastit nothing wrong with that. Just hope you enjoy the fact that your actions lead to your ally mates quitting the game ... you may not have gotten closed for it but your actions affected your partners and that is what you have to live with.

and chimp we had no timeline agreement with you if we wanted to hit you we would have. I dont need some grand mole put in place with pre round goal of framing TF so we could have an excuse to attack them lmao.

And no I never made farming agreements with anyone, ever. I was closed one round (barely playing and nd wasnt doing that great) when I was in Amsterdam ... I and many other people were having trouble getting into PA that day (I was in #planetarion #support and #multihunters asking for help) I had an eta 2 attack that would be a crash if it landed. I clearly stated, hey im trying to recall but PA wont load, others are having issues .... no one responded I asked if they could recall for me since it wasnt like I want to land. After no responses I told the multihunters I was going to have a friend recall since he could access the game. I got closed for sharing account info.

To me it seemed justified as I wasnt getting any un fair advantage just simply access to the game. But I got closed and my ally m8 got closed. We probably would have never got caught had I not brought it up but I wanted to be honest.

And again you keep acting like Ace dissproved your cheating, he didn't. He didn't prove it either. There wasnt enough evidence to close you as far as admission of guilt or matching IPs, only enough evidence to remove your pods.

And yes it was three times in that scan, and the scan was prior to him landing 3 more. and thats only 6 of his 12 attacks on fallen .... interesting.
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 22:48   #183
carDi
Ensign

carDi is an unknown quantity at this point

pal you should just have told MH's you logged in to ur m8t's pc and logged in to your pa acc! You dindn't tell him your pw, you just used his pc!

YOLO PALZ
carDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 01:42   #184
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet View Post
MM has got to win some sort of award for being the most retarded person ever surely.
You actually look pretty guilty despite a plethora of sympathetic posters* complaining about MM "posting too much" and various other insults/arguments that have not a lot to do with ship donations to your alliance.

Your justification for the cov ops seems plausible, as does alleging coincidence for every other individual piece of evidence when looked at in isolation. But as a whole, you look guilty. Suggesting that it's not solid evidence or whatever is bunk; what kind of evidence would you expect? CCTV? Suspicious bank deposits? Leaked memos?
The nature of what you're being accused of doesn't necessitate the possibility of much stronger evidence outside of what's already been produced.

* Who similarly didn't seem to care much about app cheating either - probably because most of you cheat yourselves or knowingly benefit playing with cheaters in your ally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet View Post
I just love how he pathetically clings to a 72 hour news scan when Ace has checked over 650 other ticks. God he's pathetic. 650 is bigger than 72, you obviously skipped basic math and basic living.
The suspicious part occurred during those 72 hours though. If the planet had made similar donations to one alliance in the ticks prior then fair enough. Is that the case though? If you're about to suggest that we can assume that he indeed did because ace didn't close your planet then (as with the multiple times you've previously used this argument in this thread) that isn't good enough. As MM has repeatedly said, ace is only going to close you if you're stunningly incompetent at cheating and the fact that he hasn't done so absolves you of being stunningly imcompetant, nothing else. The fact that he's seen fit to roll back anything at all (i'm not familiar with the procedue so it's possible this isn't true) with the planets involved suggests an assumption of guilt on his part, not the opposite. And quite frankly, your receptive reaction to it (i'd personally be pissed if i was genuinely innocent), despite coming across as incredibly aggressive in this thread looks pretty shady too.

edit: didn't notice page 5!
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 01:47   #185
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
In my previous post, I used the term "Social Justice" for a very good reason.
lol.

last round fang stabbed ct in the back. If I broadly refer to the history of our species' suffering due to people stabbing others in the back and all the social ills caused by such uncaring actions, will you be clamoring for a time machine so you can go back a round and quit in disgust over it? Probably not.

Also. Your comment about people pleading the "I'm just a messenger" defence... Well surely someone continuing to play in an alliance and with players they know to be cheating is exactly such a case. No. No, wait.. We need a more extreme example:

Moonless is the same as every unwitting Nazi in WW2 who wasn't 100% sure of the the ethnic genocide taking place under their auspices. I QUIT PLANETARION!!

Quote:
Half my tag has just gone idle because of these accusations, not emo quitting, just dont see the point in playing, if we are cheats, fine, have our roids, ill crash my fleet on some nd to repay for our mistakes, because we are all such bad people.
Surely you've been accused of cheating before though? If half your alliance is genuinely giving up because of these specific allegations then it makes them look genuine.
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 02:07   #186
oil

Quote:
Originally Posted by butcher
I think its about time PA crew make the multihunter reports avaible to the community.
This is a really good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
I don't see how making reports available helps anyone. One thing is naming and shaming people that evidentally cheats, but making stuff like this, where the AD-accused people doesnt get closed, public will only cause more speculation and is bound to place innocent people in the crosshairs of the community. I know you, and a couple more, has accused me of "driving people away from pa" for stagnating the game, but singling out individuals based on community-reported incidents(for whatever motivation) really isn't going to keep people around.
"Let us cheat or the game will die". Yeah, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
I know i would risk being labeled a cheat after having 3 incidents involving my planet with the MH's over the years. For the sake of the discussion i'll make my incidents public here and
Why do you think such laughably bad evidence for cheating would gain traction here though? It's pretty lol seeing this from someone who a page later goes on to describe MMs evidence as "lies and half truths" despite it being about a billion times stronger than what you've just offered up here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenviking
But there is no way for the community to know this. At this time i was HC in a big alliance making such publicity likely duplicate whatever this thing with fallen is, if people with the right motive needed an "excuse" to destroy the round of the alliance i was representing that is. Basicly, if you're reported to the MH's while fat and hard to hit, and they make it public(regardless of their conclution), people will find an excuse to gangbang you. I don't see how thats healthy, even tho people will find an excuse to gangbang anyway.
If this is actually deemed a problem (i personally don't, if people think the evidence they're presented with that you did something they don't like good enough then i think it's fine that they hit you), then just make the information available at the end of the round.
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 03:22   #187
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

TF claims they have no clue why this planet would donate to heir planets, and that there is only one bad guy.
Clearly the one behind the closed planet is either apart of TF or got insider information from another alliance.
Why on earth should we not get the history and identification on this planet?
TF is riggidly denying any connections to this planet, why cant the MHs give the rest of us the information wich can tell us that TF is not quilty?
These planets that were donated to was without a doubt not random targets, and him attacking the same gal as the rest of TF is close to impossibole.
I have no clue if parts of TF is guilty or someone else couldve set them up.

Unread 13 Dec 2013, 03:42   #188
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

OMG you guys, give it a fkn rest and move on, really! And Bitch3r leave FAnG outa this.

TY

Merry Christmas to all you guys

Mobby

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 06:12   #189
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchMob View Post
OMG you guys, give it a fkn rest and move on, really! And Bitch3r leave FAnG outa this.

TY

Merry Christmas to all you guys

Mobby
Its basicly the same alliance from FAnG last round.
The only reason for the name change is due to the recent history of succsess within FAnG, vac moding, and other fck ups.

Unread 13 Dec 2013, 06:32   #190
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

anyway, on another note.
Who is at war with ROCK? They lost 21% of their roids last night

Unread 13 Dec 2013, 06:56   #191
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quick Update: CT have now joined Spore and ND in Block vs the power alliance that is HR
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 07:05   #192
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Quick Update: CT have now joined Spore and ND in Block vs the power alliance that is HR
I heard PATSA is joining in.

Unread 13 Dec 2013, 07:06   #193
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
anyway, on another note.
Who is at war with ROCK? They lost 21% of their roids last night
APP farmed them, I think CT is goin vs them too.
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 07:08   #194
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Must be really really hard fighting ND/Spore off when they are targeting you ... wait they are targeting HR?!?

How many incs has ND sent you in the past few days while targeting TF? Id imagine not many more from Spore ...
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 07:27   #195
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Your own HC said it was a priority to get fi pods and wanted to set up FCs specifically for that purpose.
Within the first 100-150 ticks it was a priority, in order to set up round long BG's in the alliance. BG's were set ages ago. Getting pods at this point was never even mentioned from the command, at all...

I kinda mentioned this earlier...

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 08:05   #196
Howzat
Retired

Howzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura aboutHowzat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Its basicly the same alliance from FAnG last round.
The only reason for the name change is due to the recent history of succsess within FAnG, vac moding, and other fck ups.
No reason for the name change was the two you associate the tag of FaNG too, were not in active HC roles this round, and didnt want to hand over the name to new leadership.

Wolfpack | Fury | FAnG | OuZo | Mercs | ND | ULT | p3n | APP | DLR | CT
Howzat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 08:11   #197
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howzat View Post
No reason for the name change was the two you associate the tag of FaNG too, were not in active HC roles this round, and didnt want to hand over the name to new leadership.
wich two?

Unread 13 Dec 2013, 09:47   #198
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper
Come on pal, you should know better than this
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 12:55   #199
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Ah so the heroes of pa ND and spore have moved on to their next victim, how honourable, and the great CT too, i wonder what ills HR have committed?

And Vikings no doubt napped app behind rocks back, and now rock are left alone
Unread 13 Dec 2013, 13:08   #200
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

AND

Since exiling from my relatively comfortable pussy fence with mm and clouds,

Here are some examples of how one might attain ships, without cheating (or maybe i did cheat? hmmm)

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...0c8th5k8rb8ud5

Spore - Lovely donation, ty.

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...3xh745s9m87r37

Again, Spore, someone forgot to recall the support fleet on the VCN, DOH!

Ty, for the lovely donations, I havent ever had such a lovely fleet as Zik. It really is christmas.