User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 Oct 2013, 12:50   #51
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Vikings declare war on CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Dude, GL in your game with no players then, granted you might finally get a top 10 finish then...
I want to say that maybe vikings can win then, but its a little early saying you cant win this round.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2013, 14:08   #52
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

So, with the war ending and instead the #2, #3, #4, #5 and #7 alliance attacking the #6 alliance today, have we seen a new low-point in PA?
Unread 4 Oct 2013, 14:53   #53
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2013, 14:57   #54
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Most unbalanced skirmish I can recall atleast.
Unread 4 Oct 2013, 15:54   #55
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
So, with the war ending and instead the #2, #3, #4, #5 and #7 alliance attacking the #6 alliance today, have we seen a new low-point in PA?
Yes this what a part of the deal vikings made with "The block"

Unread 4 Oct 2013, 16:09   #56
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Bitch3r is right. Vikings made a deal so that we can roid Patsa.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2013, 17:41   #57
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Right now it seems like alliances are fighting to keep their prestigious top 5 spot
Is this coming from an apprime "we're friends with ult, sorry" legendary war hero?

In response to butcher/paisley/you, do you actually think CT's clearest route to victory lies in continuing to not land on vikings whilst fang hoover up the universe's asteroids unassailed? probably not.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2013, 17:55   #58
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Alliances just don't know what to do when they don't have someone like Ult or a full force App to gang up on..
Farm the lower tier players for roids would be my assessment.
This Round ...
They avoid fat targets that are in a top tier ally and gal, then have a race to the top by playing farmville style PA. (as I would call it)

The problem is that the main allies just don't have the hunger to go for the win by attacking each other directly. the last decent war I could recall would be CT V apprime R40.

The top5 gals have fenced themselves nicely where gal members are either HC or at least a key member of the alliance where they can get their gal off the alliance gal raids.

Most players will follow the path of least resistance to roids (as I would call it)
as there isn't any decent grudge matches happening where there isn't any major fleet movements.
Unread 4 Oct 2013, 18:12   #59
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
This Round ...
They avoid fat targets that are in a top tier ally and gal, then have a race to the top by playing farmville style PA. (as I would call it)

The problem is that the main allies just don't have the hunger to go for the win by attacking each other directly. the last decent war I could recall would be CT V apprime R40.

The top5 gals have fenced themselves nicely where gal members are either HC or at least a key member of the alliance where they can get their gal off the alliance gal raids.

Most players will follow the path of least resistance to roids (as I would call it)
as there isn't any decent grudge matches happening where there isn't any major fleet movements.
I think that PA has been like this for the last round, the fact that its as possibole to get top rankings planetwise as in a smaller allies might make you wonder whats the reason to be alliance rank focused.
I think the view certain alliances have on alliances when it comes to "farm" allies is a big reason why you get a univers split in a lower tier and a upper tier.
The lower tier alliances attack each other, and dont seem to know their own good.

Unread 4 Oct 2013, 18:20   #60
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Alliances just don't know what to do when they don't have someone like Ult or a full force App to gang up on..
As crushingly inspirational as you know you are i think everyone knows what to do just fine (do the best they can?), it's just that there isn't a clear case for smashing any particular alliance from the start without ult around. That's fine. Probably more interesting/fluid/whatever.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2013, 00:18   #61
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
This Round ...

The war in round 40 was Apprime vs uni not Apprime vs CT
Unread 5 Oct 2013, 00:23   #62
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
The war in round 40 was Apprime vs uni not Apprime vs CT
what was your take on xvx?
Unread 5 Oct 2013, 00:25   #63
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
what was your take on xvx?
Fencing ****s?

Pal i did the politics of round40 2 allies merged to hit us and changed their name for me(9 we hart hunter). Everyone and their dog hit apprime. http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=3&round=40

Anyway its round 53. We are far less active with smaller tag yet we still get 80% of uni on us
Unread 5 Oct 2013, 01:07   #64
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Fencing ****s?

Pal i did the politics of round40 2 allies merged to hit us and changed their name for me(9 we hart hunter). Everyone and their dog hit apprime. http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=3&round=40

Anyway its round 53. We are far less active with smaller tag yet we still get 80% of uni on us
Its quite ironical eh?
Apprime had around 15% of the roids in the univers, and yet FAnG/ND/CT wich is around 15% of the total planets in the univers attack you?!?! Clearly soooo uncalled for.
They should focus on all those alliances without roids, and stop hitting Apprime right away.

Unread 5 Oct 2013, 18:27   #65
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Its quite ironical eh?
Apprime had around 15% of the roids in the univers, and yet FAnG/ND/CT wich is around 15% of the total planets in the univers attack you?!?! Clearly soooo uncalled for.
They should focus on all those alliances without roids, and stop hitting Apprime right away.

Clearly a less active alliance with much roids should expect incommings, much like facepalm last round when ND xp landed them.

But, if any other alliance then App got coordinated p-targetting by several alliances, would you not be crying blockwars, unfair, level playing field and whatnot?

I dont know, it is just a question - the rhetorical kind.

But hey pal - we might have a high iq plan to win PA from #6 rank, seing we have almighty leader Cardi to control us in many ways
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2013, 18:33   #66
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motti View Post

Clearly a less active alliance with much roids should expect incommings, much like facepalm last round when ND xp landed them.

But, if any other alliance then App got coordinated p-targetting by several alliances, would you not be crying blockwars, unfair, level playing field and whatnot?

But hey pal - we might have a high iq plan to win PA from #6 rank, seing we have almighty leader Cardi to control us in many ways
nah, it's ok to gangbang on vikings too

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2013, 19:33   #67
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

When you got this much roids, its quite normal that so many planets hit u, i dont understand what you think is wrong with it. Its not like its bottom feeding or anything

Unread 5 Oct 2013, 19:46   #68
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
When you got this much roids, its quite normal that so many planets hit u, i dont understand what you think is wrong with it. Its not like its bottom feeding or anything
Is there a difference between attacking someone with much roids, and attacking in a coordinated fashion with same landing ticks and p-targetting which coveres most of the alliance, where the attackers all are alliances higher ranked then the one recieving the incommings? And also beyond a doubt cooperate to most effectivly roid down said alliance?

Would you have had the same attitude regardless which alliance recieved such coordinated incomming?

Again - just a few rhetorical questions
Unread 5 Oct 2013, 20:06   #69
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Is there a difference between attacking someone with much roids, and attacking in a coordinated fashion with same landing ticks and p-targetting which coveres most of the alliance, where the attackers all are alliances higher ranked then the one recieving the incommings? And also beyond a doubt cooperate to most effectivly roid down said alliance?

Would you have had the same attitude regardless which alliance recieved such coordinated incomming?

Again - just a few rhetorical questions
I think it is more fair this, than when everyone jumps HR the first 200 ticks of every round.
Staying in bigger tags, you dont see many incs the first week, most of the time its under 60 incs each night, staying in smaller tags i tend to see the incs being 1,5-2 times the amount of the tag size for the first weeks.
So no, i dont think it is unfair, Apprime have gotten all this roids for a reason, either they are good, or they simply havnt had much incs early on.

Unread 5 Oct 2013, 20:10   #70
Motti
Just Awesome

Quote:
I think it is more fair this, than when everyone jumps HR the first 200 ticks of every round.
Staying in bigger tags, you dont see many incs the first week, most of the time its under 60 incs each night, staying in smaller tags i tend to see the incs being 1,5-2 times the amount of the tag size for the first weeks.
So no, i dont think it is unfair, Apprime have gotten all this roids for a reason, either they are good, or they simply havnt had much incs early on.
Seing it was a rhetorical question - an answer is not required clearly.

Althou you answered, you did not answer the question.

I have seen you a few times talking about leveling they playing field - Seing I am a bit slow, can you explain to me how such coordinated actions levels a playing field?

edit:
Also, you say HR get targetted first 200 ticks etc, I do believe this is utterly wrong - as most alliances run only gal raids first ticks - both due to it being more convenient in avoiding wars, and the pure lack of intel to activly target an alliance.

But, you can probably prove me wrong - I am sure you have solid intel on this matter.
Unread 5 Oct 2013, 21:15   #71
isildurx

fang have 50% more roids than apprime, I don't see them getting hit by 6 alliances anytime soon
Unread 5 Oct 2013, 22:12   #72
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
fang have 50% more roids than apprime, I don't see them getting hit by 6 alliances anytime soon
Well they got NAPs and deals wich is trying to get them to win
But they will be hit by App/Vikings/HR block though, so i think they will have enough to do for the time being.

Unread 5 Oct 2013, 22:16   #73
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Actually, they napped HR and Apprime are grounded.
Unread 5 Oct 2013, 22:38   #74
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Actually, they napped HR and Apprime are grounded.
I didnt even know Apprime ever grounded, but there you go

Unread 6 Oct 2013, 00:30   #75
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I didnt even know Apprime ever grounded, but there you go
goes to show how much you follow what actually goes on in this game

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2013, 07:26   #76
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Actually HR Is actively p targeting Apprime. Why I don't know. Everyone should gang up on Vikings.

We need to stop this dominant alliance winning so the other dominant one can win.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2013, 07:31   #77
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

In response to Motti, it's wrong but you are right if this was happening to Ct or Nd there would be uproar, but block bangs against Vikings and Apprime is ok
Unread 6 Oct 2013, 08:12   #78
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

I believe incs have been evenly distrubuted this round, thats why it seems like nothing is happening.
Unread 6 Oct 2013, 14:41   #79
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

well atm its fang/vikings one on one, dont know how long that will last though
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2013, 15:46   #80
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

whos been gangbanging apprime?
Unread 7 Oct 2013, 16:35   #81
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
whos been gangbanging apprime?
It started out with CT/ND/Fang/HR, now its down to CT/ND/HR i believe!

Not that I can understand why..
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2013, 17:15   #82
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can always understand gangbanging Apprime.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2013, 17:17   #83
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

I take it vikings and Fang arent going to war with each other?
Unread 7 Oct 2013, 17:19   #84
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
It started out with CT/ND/Fang/HR, now its down to CT/ND/HR i believe!

Not that I can understand why..
You forgot Innu pal
Unread 7 Oct 2013, 17:26   #85
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
well atm its fang/vikings one on one, dont know how long that will last though
Quote:

At the moment fang and vikings is going at it 1vs1, but as you can see its pretty much a stallmate at the moment, neither side landing anything significant. Vikings did gain more score than fang today even with 6k less roids in total, but there might be that some fang are stocking to keep score down. They dont want to get #1 before as late as possible i guess. So people won`t say they had an easy ride (no real incs allround) but still tight in defence as we know them

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2013, 17:41   #86
Clouds

Quote:
Has the non existent growths from either side not given anything away?

Last edited by Clouds; 7 Oct 2013 at 17:47.
Unread 7 Oct 2013, 18:00   #87
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Has the non existent growths from either side not given anything away?
The fact that both alliance have naped everyone but each other certainly gives a little away

Unread 7 Oct 2013, 18:20   #88
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

So..there is a problem with the rank 1 and 2 alliances having a fight now butcher?
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2013, 19:02   #89
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I am quite enjoying seeing #1 and #2 go at it. Shame App are also hitting Fang to an extent, which I would guess explains why Fang are slightly behind Vikings in score gain.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2013, 19:36   #90
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
So..there is a problem with the rank 1 and 2 alliances having a fight now butcher?
No, clearly you dont see what i was pointing at, seeing you have naped everyone else, there is no-one but each other to hit, finaly.

Unread 7 Oct 2013, 20:43   #91
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I am quite enjoying seeing #1 and #2 go at it. Shame App are also hitting Fang to an extent, which I would guess explains why Fang are slightly behind Vikings in score gain.
We haven't even had any attacks up for days now, if anything it's random day launches only

Last edited by eksero; 10 Oct 2013 at 09:54.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2013, 21:05   #92
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
We haven't even had any attacks up for days now, if anything it's random day launches only
Oh my mistake.

I could have sworn I saw app send a load at EM last night, and try PT'ing fang the night before.

Sorry.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2013, 21:11   #93
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Oh my mistake.

I could have sworn I saw app send a load at EM last night, and try PT'ing fang the night before.

Sorry.
Apprime sends random 'def drains' in early evenings. The majority of the time, Apprime are grounded - gotta save 4:5!
Unread 7 Oct 2013, 21:37   #94
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Apprime sends random 'def drains' in early evenings. The majority of the time, Apprime are grounded - gotta save 4:5!
Eventualy they will go full force(or full troll u might Call it) at FAnG, so i Guess Vikings/trollprime will win this one comfortably then

Unread 8 Oct 2013, 02:49   #95
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

I believe HR is hitting Apprime for the senseless SK'ing that has occured on HR planets throughout the round.
Unread 8 Oct 2013, 18:28   #96
bass
#starcraft2

bass can only hope to improve

senseless? SK AHOY!
Unread 8 Oct 2013, 19:28   #97
Motti
Just Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
I believe HR is hitting Apprime for the senseless SK'ing that has occured on HR planets throughout the round.
I believe that the "block" are using astropods in a senseless way!

This is just horrible, althou astropods are also a part of the ships you can produce in Planetarion.

I say put a stop to use of astropods at once! Do you have any idea how long it might take to rebuild the losses after several waves of astropods landing on your planet?

All the time and effort put into getting hold of and keeping those asteroids, and then someone comes and use astropods on my planet.

Destroys the round completely - this is a war game - not a game where you hurt someone elses planet!

P.S - can exchange astropod with SK, point still stands as a stupid point!
Unread 8 Oct 2013, 20:59   #98
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
I believe that the "block" are using astropods in a senseless way!

This is just horrible, althou astropods are also a part of the ships you can produce in Planetarion.

I say put a stop to use of astropods at once! Do you have any idea how long it might take to rebuild the losses after several waves of astropods landing on your planet?

All the time and effort put into getting hold of and keeping those asteroids, and then someone comes and use astropods on my planet.

Destroys the round completely - this is a war game - not a game where you hurt someone elses planet!

P.S - can exchange astropod with SK, point still stands as a stupid point!
I love this!

Its so true, i actually think that each races SK should target a different type of structure and should be on class with a roiding fleet. They are a part of the game, deal with it people. Norton is like my secret hero for attacking with SK's at tick 24
Unread 8 Oct 2013, 22:59   #99
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Im pretty staying away from SKing would help the Trollprime inc Waves

Unread 8 Oct 2013, 23:01   #100
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Your a retard BloodyButcher.