User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 01:08   #1
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
A piece of Advice Johnny

Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyBGood
Bad hobbie, no spam
Double bluffs do not work with this Man, attempt instead the practice of reverse psychology!

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 01:09   #2
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
By 'this man', do you mean you or HobbieRogue?

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 01:10   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
When a thing is bad, it becomes
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 01:12   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Sweaty palms, edgy conscience...

I need to shave. I feel like a ruffian.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 01:12   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A piece of Advice Johnny

Quote:
Originally posted by MAdnRisKy
Double bluffs do not work with this Man, attempt instead the practice of reverse psychology!

No h in my name. Banned.

PS I spotted the nice irony in the fact you posted a thread which could have been done in a pm relating to a thread which I closed for being a pm :)))))
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 01:13   #6
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
By 'this man', do you mean you or HobbieRogue?
I did mean Hobbie, since he's on a crusade right now it would seem, though as point of fact, yes I'm probably looking like a darkened water boiling device right now.

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 01:17   #7
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

Re: Re: A piece of Advice Johnny

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
No h in my name. Banned.

PS I spotted the nice irony in the fact you posted a thread which could have been done in a pm relating to a thread which I closed for being a pm ))))
I would like to take this moment to offer a full and complete (hmm full and complete? that's a bit redundant isn't it MAd) retraction of my act of gross misconduduct with regards the nomenclature of ... well you infact.

PS so we all know what's going to happen here don't we?

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 01:19   #8
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
I did mean Hobbie, since he's on a crusade right now it would seem, though as point of fact, yes I'm probably looking like a darkened water boiling device right now.
Really the only "crusade" is trying to resurrect as much material as possible that I lost when my computer died. As I told Jakiri, it's more entertaining to post than watch a download status.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 02:08   #9
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Really the only "crusade" is trying to resurrect as much material as possible that I lost when my computer died. As I told Jakiri, it's more entertaining to post than watch a download status.
I was reading over some old forums posts on scouse's site, the ones about titans and legion, and it's nice to see, you're as defensive as ever Hobbie :ninjaa:

Unread 31 Jul 2003, 08:03   #10
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
I was reading over some old forums posts on scouse's site, the ones about titans and legion, and it's nice to see, you're as defensive as ever Hobbie :ninjaa:
KEEE-AIIII!

Karate chop!
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 12:52   #11
BarbieKen

Quote:
Sweaty palms, edgy conscience...

I need to shave. I feel like a ruffian.
Try having sex.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 14:02   #12
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
Try having sex.
Um, that doesnt get rid of facial hair.

Unless I've been doing it wrong......
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 14:04   #13
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Um, that doesnt get rid of facial hair.

Unless I've been doing it wrong......
Not to experienced with shavingsex are we?
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 14:08   #14
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
Not to experienced with shavingsex are we?
No I restrict my use of sharp implements to foreplay, bit vannilla it seems.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 22:50   #15
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: spaceminers

Quote:
Originally posted by uta
Stuff
Bye bye.

(Again)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 09:52   #16
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: spaceminers

Quote:
HAHA, JONNY MISSED A SPOT!
I told him.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 13:16   #17
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
what wrong with it
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 13:19   #18
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by themast
what wrong with it
Planetarion Forum Rules, Clause 6.
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 13:23   #19
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Planetarion Forum Rules, Clause 6.

ahhhhhh i see i never knew that
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote