User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:50   #1
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Intervention (no not the person)

I thought that last thread was going be about somthing else. ;-) Anyways, has anyone ever been the VIP of an Intervention, and if so, is it possible to run out of one, or does no one on this earth have it in them to run away from their friends and family when they are trying to stick you in rehap/metal hospital/arranged marriage.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:52   #2
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd be quite annoyed if my friends/family tried to stick me in rehab.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:53   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
I was going to ask if you had anything you wanted sticky - for continuity's sake - but MrL might tell me off
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 20:05   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
I was going to ask if you had anything you wanted sticky - for continuity's sake - but MrL might tell me off
Get back to coding you heathen
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 20:06   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Get back to coding you heathen
But it hurts and besides I'm bored of it now.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 20:17   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
But it hurts and besides I'm bored of it now.
GET BACK TO IT BEFORE I BELT YOU AROUND THE MOUTH AND MOUTH YOU AROUND THE BELT
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 20:22   #7
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
i've being in rehab

its "teh fun"
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 20:32   #8
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
GET BACK TO IT BEFORE I BELT YOU AROUND THE MOUTH AND MOUTH YOU AROUND THE BELT
And with that shocking threat I have already plugged in a new security bit and altered the way orders are issued.