User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Feb 2003, 18:24   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Doctors Just gave me a bad decision

I could have had aids;

I could have had to have my nads chopped off;

I could have even had the same **** that Micheal Jackson has (not peadophillia the other thing);

but no, I have a throat infection.

"That isnt bad," you say.

It is because I have to take penicillin and that means no alcohol.

Hence no keleppe for me.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 12 Feb 2003 at 18:39.
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 18:25   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Doctors Just gave me a bad decision

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
i have to take penicillin, and that means no alcohol

Not necessarily.
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 18:27   #3
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
I too am on penicillin. Pholcodine Linctus, too. Tastes like what I imagine regurgitated honey to taste like.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 18:28   #4
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Penicillin and alcohol consumption have **** all to do with each other.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 18:29   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
'have'

I already highlighted this fag.
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 18:33   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
'have'
\/

Poor sod....

You know what's bad?

Going to the dentist, THAT is bad. Especially when they don't have a pretty assistent, and when they go with that nasty drill into your mouth, and remove all "stuff" from your teeth. And you can see all that "spit" flying out of your mouth and feel it landing on your face.
THAT is bad!

Now, don't be a whin0r and drink coke instead. That way your dentist will have something to do when he has to remove all that sugar from your teeth.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 18:34   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
'have'
looks ok to me
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 18:37   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
looks ok to me
what are you talking about?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 18:39   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
what are you talking about?
The original post sweety darling.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 18:41   #10
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
What post? I think you're imagining things.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 18:47   #11
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
I'm alergic to penicilin. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 19:08   #12
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
try drinking morfine

that stuff is ****ing evil
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 19:42   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I feel your pain.

No drinking until March 12th.

Which is 1 day before i15.

DRINKING!
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 00:49   #14
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Its day one in the tee-total house

starbucks is looking at that bottle of Jack Daniels

he drinks more lucozade followed by a large "ow" due to the excrusiating pain in his mouth
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 00:51   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Someone just suggested Calibre to me (Lo Faulkna).

I'm crying at the thought.

I really want a pint =/

FANCY A PINT STARBUCKS? COME ON, NOONE WILL KNOW
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 00:52   #16
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Do you really need alcohol that much?

I'm not trying to push my ideals on anyone here, but don't you think you might just like beer (or whatever) a little too much?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 00:59   #17
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai

I'm not trying to push my ideals on anyone here, but don't you think you might just like beer (or whatever) a little too much?
Im a Student
Unread 13 Feb 2003, 01:03   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai

I've not had a day where I haven't had a drink since I came back to Edinburgh. Student ahoy, etc, etc.

It's just 'a shock'