User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Feb 2003, 13:50   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
In the 'good old days'

didn't there used to be a thing on the forum registration page saying 'yes, i am over 13 years old' before you regged?

if there still is then Raptor lied

lies make baby jesus cry

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 13:54   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I bet for $10 bucks he's sword....
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 13:55   #3
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
I bet for $10 bucks he's sword....

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 13:57   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
already made that accusation too.

I saw raptor.

Thought

oh!

**** gimmick
**** idea.

Gotta be sword.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 13:57   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
that would have been my first guess but i don't want to jump to conclusions

someone shout at karmu till he checks his IP
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 14:11   #6
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
It's not my gimmick, and by the powers of deducation your one person closer to finding out who it is
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 14:31   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
It asks if you're under 13, but you're still allowed to register.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 14:36   #8
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
not that it matters you just lie. Kids looking at things they shouldnt is a good thing, it desensitizes them.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 14:40   #9
Idi

do not diss sword.

everything he does is funny

as he tries

which is the funny thing!
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:23   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
do not diss sword.

everything he does is funny

as he tries

which is the funny thing!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:27   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx

I thought you liked sword. I'm all a-befuddled :(
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:28   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I thought you liked sword. I'm all a-befuddled
I do.
But i want to be . So i have to qutoe people.
Don't tell anybody, ok?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:30   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I do.
But i want to be :cool:. So i have to qutoe :cool: people.
Don't tell anybody, ok?
;)

Idi's cool? Why does nobody tell me about these things? :(((((
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:33   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Idi's cool? Why does nobody tell me about these things? ((((
1. He has a custom avatar.
2. He talked to me on IRC (once) whitout calling me names, or trying to cyb0r me.
3. He has almost a sense off "humor".(If somebody on this board ever gonna get one)
4. He has a custom avatar.
5. His name can be confused whit Inf, or Ini.
6. I think he agreed whit Nodrog once. (that i rember)
7. He has a custom avatar.

Therefore, he's .
Oh, and you cant be told whos cool, only the uncool people know.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:38   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
2. He talked to me on IRC (once) whitout calling me names, or trying to cyb0r me.
3. He has almost a sense off "humor".(If somebody on this board ever gonna get one)
5. His name can be confused whit Inf, or Ini.
6. I think he agreed whit Nodrog once. (that i rember)

Therefore, he's .
Oh, and you cant be told whos cool, only the uncool people know.

Is you smoking the wacky tobaccy? Fo' real idn't it.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:40   #16
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
I'm 3/7 cool .
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:40   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Is you smoking the wacky tobaccy? Fo' real idn't it.
Meh? Neva, man. Me cant be arsed to smoka tha fo'shoo ****a, man! Its soaa bitta!
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:43   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Meh? Neva, man. Me cant be arsed to smoka tha fo'shoo ****a, man! Its soaa bitta!

I'm sorry. I was just pretending. I can't actually speak African-American homeboy unfortunately.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:45   #19
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
i had a dream last night where some rasta was talkin to meh at the end. sadly i woke up before i could figure out what he was saying
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:48   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
i had a dream last night where some rasta was talkin to meh at the end. sadly i woke up before i could figure out what he was saying

Just imagine yourself poor, exploited and that you can blend in while in a coal mine merely by closing your mouth. That should do the trick.

(I better stop now before I go totally over the top heh.)
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:50   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
I'm sorry. I was just pretending. I can't actually speak African-American homeboy unfortunately.
Oh. Not really me either, i just "bited" from a song i was listening to at the moment.

I dont think its to hard, man.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 16:53   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Oh. Not really me either, i just "bited" from a song i was listening to at the moment.

I dont think its to hard, man.

To get back on topic. I support IP banning raptor-106 and all sword's other unbelievably dull gimmicks before I'm forced to commit suicide by impaling myself face first on a twelve foot sharpened iron pole as I listen to barbara streisand sing in a high-pitched voice.
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 17:37   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
To get back on topic. I support IP banning raptor-106 and all sword's other unbelievably dull gimmicks before I'm forced to commit suicide by impaling myself face first on a twelve foot sharpened iron pole as I listen to barbara streisand sing in a high-pitched voice.
I do not support that, since raptor-106 is a kid, (not sword) since he said that himself.
Also, Sword is the funnies thing to hit these forums since the dudes did the alphabet back in the "good old days".
Unread 2 Feb 2003, 17:47   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

perhaps the worst suicide that i have heard this year :/