User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 04:12   #1
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
I was going to quit....

...but my local tobacconist decided to release its own brand of cigarettes. It's really not on. Must I suffer and die for the sake of a comedy moment or three?

Potential Comedy, Smoking when pregnant may harm your baby.

( I still don't like the bunny)
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 04:16   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I dont like ciggys.
I like the bunny.
I dont use the bunny.
I use ciggys.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 04:16   #3
MrBrick
Gone

"Fancy a shag?"

:/
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 04:26   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
"Fancy a shag?"

:/
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 16:46   #5
MrBrick
Gone

After actually smoking a packet, I can safely say that a) they aren't special, and b) I can't quit.
a packet..

20 Shags later, all I have is an empty box....
heh
I give up.
I really do.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:06   #6
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Stockists

West Wales
A.E.Lloyd & Son
Aberystwyth
25 Terrace Road
Aberystwyth
SY23 1NP
1 shop, heh.

I'm sure we will be seeing them everywhere soon with such a catchy name!
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:07   #7
Snurx
Dirte

I would by them.
Just for fun.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:18   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
£4.50?!?

oh wow! i sure want to try a new brand of ciggarettes that are more expensive even though my smoking habit requires me to smoke cheap as **** stuff like mayfair, and anyway i can only stomach one brand if im actually addicted rather than a posuer!

What a niche!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 20:24   #9
MrBrick
Gone

You'd be suprised, I went to try a pack of the "Mild" Shags today, the shop had run out completely. That's the problem with round here, the students have to much cnuting money. I should know, I'm on of them. Btw...Marlboro cost on average £4.52 here. So they are cheaper than me usual brand. Heh. Just.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:12   #10
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
They have a competiton to design a poster advertising these cigarettes, yet I'd thought that cigarette advertising had been banned in this country.

Could somebody clever please confirm/deny this?

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 21:35   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
This man enjoys the occasional shag.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 19:11   #12
cubabuckley

shag cigs

People will be having more shags than ever next month when the new brand is launched..the test marketing is going so well that full distribution will start in February. This cig is like a Malboro Super light which are one of the best selling brands in the USA, currently not available in the UK.

You can order via www.shagcigarettes.com in the meantime to be ahed of the game
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 19:52   #13
MrBrick
Gone

Super-Light they are.

I wont be buying them again, I hate light ciggies.

Btw...Why is this thread still on the front page. I was bored when I posted it.

Heh.

(Don't bring back the bunny)