User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 21:58   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
How come Siemens phones are indestructable?

It's true!
Quite a while ago one of my mates dropped his down 3 flights of concrete stairs (you could hear it bouncing all the way down as he chased it) and it had a slight scratch on the back and that was about it - it still worked.
Then another one dropped his out of a 2nd story window onto the pavement, where somebody trod on it and it still worked.
Then yesterday yet another mate dropped hers down the toilet (while it was on) and it still works, despite the fact she turned it straight back on (it somehow turned off) without letting it dry out. (Incidentally, why is it always women who drop thier phones down toilets? What is it that they do that makes it happen?)

Then you drop a Nokia on the floor and not only breaks, but the explosion takes out half the room.

Very odd.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 21:59   #2
Idi

The concrete where you live is a pussy. In a straight fight I could kick its arse!
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 22:01   #3
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Come on then, come taste some Nottingham concrete.
If you want a REALLY GOOD look at it, just wonder round St Annes or The Meadows until you get gunned down in one of the nightly drivebys.

God I'm such good PR for that city.

Oh and you didn't explain the toilet one.

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 22:05   #4
w2k
all grown up

w2k is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah

I have to agree

I had a nokia once, it broke within 3 days. So I changed to siemens and there great.

My always falls on the floor or in the bath

and its never stopped working
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 22:07   #5
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
my nokia was washing machined by my mum.
still works,just abit dodgy.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 22:20   #6
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Siemens: Dropped it back cover snapped off, occasionally turns itself on and off (losing the time when it turns off, which it doesnt even do when the battery is removed)

Nokia: Had it three days, dropped it think, the screen is leaking.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 22:55   #7
K

I have a samsung and am afraid I'm gonna break it every time i open it, just gonna snap it in half...but it's so purty
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 22:57   #8
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
You could just do what I do and not drop them.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 23:02   #9
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
SonyErricson T68i - invincible
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 23:18   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How come Siemens phones are indestructable?

Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
Then you drop a Nokia on the floor and not only breaks, but the explosion takes out half the room.

Winner of todays "Funniest Sentence" award.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 23:30   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i've benn endurance testing my nokia for a while now, it hasn't broken yet
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 23:37   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
there's nothing better than a hand full of siemen

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:04   #13
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
worst phones for braking are: eriksons, alkatel and sagem

my sagem is cracked and sometimes stalls and deletes messages

eriksons always ****ed up

alkatel just broke after about 10 months was ok til then tho
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:13   #14
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
I've heard Philips Savvys are extremely durable.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:23   #15
Coffee
Ensign

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point
Just dont try to unlock a siemens unless you want a nice plastic brick. Nokias are easeh tho! :)
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:48   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My Motorola has been going for like 4 years now - rawr
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:56   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i broke my siemens... i walked into the sea with it in my pocket... and didnt realise till far far too late.
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:56   #18
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i broke my siemens... i walked into the sea with it in my pocket... and didnt realise till far far too late.
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:02   #19
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deepflow
The sea's a bloody stupid place to be in the first place!

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:05   #20
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
my old nokia 5110 was extremely durable
Hell yes! I had a 5110 and fell in the canal (The kennet in Reading, well dingy) with it my pocket and it survived. Threw it around, ie. at a wall etc. cracked the top a bit but it still worked. INVINCIBLE. Plus it still works now, just took it out of my desk draw to see

As for my nokia 8310, simular story, i treat it like **** and its works fine, never a problem.

Nokia > *
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:09   #21
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
you know the waterproof siemens

the m35i

Well, Stella isnt water i guess
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:11   #22
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
Well, Stella isnt water i guess
It is in some of the pubs i go to
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:37   #23
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
depends what phone really.

the old Motorola ones that you can build houses with do not die. And if the 5110 is that one with the battery that falls off all the time, then that never breaks either.

Whereas the new ones are rubbish.

I had one of those flip phones and it snapped in half
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 03:11   #24
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Come on then, come taste some Nottingham concrete.
If you want a REALLY GOOD look at it, just wonder round St Annes or The Meadows until you get gunned down in one of the nightly drivebys.

God I'm such good PR for that city.

Oh and you didn't explain the toilet one.

Or put it in Radford and paint it white.
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 05:29   #25
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: How come Siemens phones are indestructable?

Quote:
Then yesterday yet another mate dropped hers down the toilet (while it was on) and it still works, despite the fact she turned it straight back on (it somehow turned off) without letting it dry out. (Incidentally, why is it always women who drop thier phones down toilets? What is it that they do that makes it happen?)
I did that with a Samsung A300. RIP
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 13:32   #26
Caesar2
Commander

Caesar2 is just really niceCaesar2 is just really niceCaesar2 is just really niceCaesar2 is just really nice
i had a siemens that got wet and i have a nokia that fell on the ground, they both still worked

You were just "bashed", live with it.
Caesar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 13:59   #27
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Siemens are not indestructable

dynamite, bill gate's nerdiness'n'money & God can all defeat it
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------