User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Nov 2003, 19:48   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Donnie Darko

I watched it for the first time last night and i am pleased it lived up to my (high) expectations.

Anyways ... i am currently on the Donnie Darko website and am kinda stuck and hoped someone could help.

I am here and have no idea of what to do (i dont seem to be able to do anything).

PLEASE HELP ME GD!
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 19:49   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Donnie Darko

As I said to pyr0 the other day... DON'T TRY TO FIND OUT WHAT THE FILM MAKERS DECIDED THE FILM SHOULD BE ABOUT.

It just spoils it.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 19:59   #3
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

that page is weird
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 20:54   #4
cressa
Quietly Judging You !

cressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the rough

I thought it sucked satan's johnson
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 20:56   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can honestly say I've never seen you post before.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 21:08   #6
cressa
Quietly Judging You !

cressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the rough

I do more reading of the forums than posting tbh
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 22:22   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cressa
I do more reading of the forums than posting tbh
If we all did that there'd be no posts.

Something to think about.

Perhaps.
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 22:23   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
As I said to pyr0 the other day... DON'T TRY TO FIND OUT WHAT THE FILM MAKERS DECIDED THE FILM SHOULD BE ABOUT.

It just spoils it.
That's actually very true.
I liked it a lot, but yes... I agree. Congratulations (I don't agree with many people).
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 22:26   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

click on the topmost red dot, and then the red square in the bottom corner
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 01:12   #10
cressa
Quietly Judging You !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

Perhaps.
Well I Dont Like To Mix With You Intellectual Types
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 13:52   #11
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Click in the lower right corner to start the level.

That's all I'm going to say
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 14:24   #12
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

yeah ive done that several times Say... still dunno wtf to do next though
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 16:13   #13
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Click on the wallet - you'll get a pop-up showing the driver's license inside.

Hover over the blacked-out bit to reveal an address, which you will need to remember.

Click.

Alacazam!
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 16:24   #14
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

that was odd
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 16:54   #15
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

I enjoyed that film some weeks ago and knowing that Dace also enjoyed merely serves to highten the pleasure of my memory of that film.
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 17:01   #16
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

whats this wallet your talkin about?
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 17:25   #17
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cressa
Well I Dont Like To Mix With You Intellectual Types

Which means u have a spaming account on the side. ;-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 19:19   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
click on the topmost red dot, and then the red square in the bottom corner :up:

I've clicked on the top red dot but i cant find the red square of which you speak.

I've tried clicking on basically everything too (ie sweep pattern just clicking regularly).

Can you be more specific pls ta :)
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 19:43   #19
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point

her name is sparrow

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 19:44   #20
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace

Can you be more specific pls ta

it's a little red flashy square just by your feet.

It opens a new window when you click.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 19:45   #21
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

Perhaps.
Not sure that would be a bad thing....
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 03:16   #22
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought it tried too hard to be artsy. And I got the feeling the director got picked on in gym class.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote