User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Feb 2003, 00:18   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I am playing

Quest for Glory I again.

aces.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 00:21   #2
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Is that the rock band one, or am I thinking of something completely different but with a similar name?

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 00:23   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
Is that the rock band one, or am I thinking of something completely different but with a similar name?
you are 'missing it'
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 16:21   #4
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

can't get past yorick
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 16:41   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I hope it's the old text input version instead of the very wank mouse click remake crap.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 16:50   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i have both

save games are exchangeable.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 19:57   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

please help me, anyone .. i can't get passed Yorick.

Leshy??!?
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:00   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I am playing

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Quest for Glory I again.
Then you have started playing the first installment in the best game series ever created.

Incidentally, are you playing the EGA original, or the VGA remake?

Edit: Just read the rest of the thread, heh.

Erm, yeah, the 'he fails to leave bug' in the VGA remake. Can you throw anything at him? Daggers, rocks, that sorta stuff?
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:07   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Re: Re: I am playing

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Then you have started playing the first installment in the best game series ever created.

Incidentally, are you playing the EGA original, or the VGA remake?

Edit: Just read the rest of the thread, heh.

Erm, yeah, the 'he fails to leave bug' in the VGA remake. Can you throw anything at him? Daggers, rocks, that sorta stuff?
He leaves when i try and cast a spell.

But then there is this 'maze' idea kind of thing and i am not getting passed that.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:15   #10
Mr. Hello

I wish Sierra had never turned evil.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:16   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hello
indeed.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:18   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hello
Pre-1996 Sierra is still my favourite game company ever.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:20   #13
Mr. Hello

Quote:
Pre-1996 Sierra is still my favourite game company ever.
On a related note, does anybody know of any semi-decent DOS emulators?
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:22   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

You running WinXP or Linux?

If you are on WinXP, then let me know when you find one - I've tried practically everything to get Gabriel Knight 1 running on my PC, of course to no avail. I resorted to dragging my old Win98 PII-box down, it's currently sitting next to my desk ready to be plugged in when I want to play my old DOS games.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:29   #15
Mr. Hello

Quote:
You running WinXP or Linux?

If you are on WinXP, then let me know when you find one - I've tried practically everything to get Gabriel Knight 1 running on my PC, of course to no avail. I resorted to dragging my old Win98 PII-box down, it's currently sitting next to my desk ready to be plugged in when I want to play my old DOS games.
WinME, unfortunately.

This isn't an urgent issue for me yet, mind you. I just want to have some sort of backup option in case my old 233mhz Win95/DOS PC suddenly decides to give up the ghost.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 20:57   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Finished it

461/500 ... downloading Trial By Fire as we speak.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 22:34   #17
Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed is infamous around these partsMr. Ed is infamous around these parts
Where can you get it from?
Mr. Ed is offline   Reply With Quote