User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Jan 2003, 23:55   #1
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Upcoming Demonstration In Nottingham

Is it this Saturday coming or next?

It sounds very good!

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 00:00   #2
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
it sure does m8!
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 00:18   #3
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
The italics imply sarcasm.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 01:12   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What's it about and does it involve students?

If it's anti war, anti bush or anti gm it'll be toss.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 01:31   #5
Scaggydo
Necro's Minion

Scaggydo is an unknown quantity at this point
im from nottingham! hurrah.. but ill be in sheffield this week, if anyone wants to see my personal demonstration..

ex-NFU, ex-Silver HC
R1-nfi, R2-C4, R3-12:8:4, R4-140:15:1, R5-29:12:17, R6-27:13:2, R7-RL, R8-RL, R9-36:5:1, R9.5-Asleep
Scaggydo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 18:17   #6
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
this is a ****e thread
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2003, 20:00   #7
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
I assume in your country you have freedom to assemble and freedom of speech. I also assume you do not have freedom to throw rocks at government officials. Don't throw any rocks.