User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Jan 2003, 23:08   #1
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Art Appreciation

Although these boards have covered a range of topics for discussion I cannot recall a thread discussing art appreciation. So I have taken the liberty of posting a link showcasing original pieces of art. My personal favorites are Rachel, age 7 and Jason, age 6. Enjoy.

http://maddox.xmission.com/irule2.html
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 23:10   #2
Petrucci

really.. uhm.. nice?
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 23:11   #3
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Re: Art Appreciation

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
Although these boards have covered a range of topics for discussion I cannot recall a thread discussing art appreciation. So I have taken the liberty of posting a link showcasing original pieces of art. My personal favorites are Rachel, age 7 and Jason, age 6. Enjoy.

http://maddox.xmission.com/irule2.html

best thread of the day
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 23:15   #4
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Yay, swearswearrevolutionman saves the day again!
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 23:34   #5
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
That site is hilarious!

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 23:42   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
that site has been posted here before :\
BUT I STILL LOVE YOU NICOLE
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 23:45   #7
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the one of the multi-coloured tits
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 00:07   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
my grandpaw is younger than this prehistoric link.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 21:26   #9
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
I enjoyed it Nicole! weeeeeeeee! Let's all love and worship Nicole!!!! All at once now.....weeeeee!

What can I say that you can't say better?
KoRnNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 21:27   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I'd hardly call it 'art'. ****e would be a better term. But I suppose that's what's implied, isn't it?

I'll get me coat.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 21:53   #11
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
No matter how many times I see this it makes me laugh.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 23:13   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
It was quite funny!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote