User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Dec 2002, 21:23   #1
bobble

bobble is an unknown quantity at this point
EDIT: fav 'non-self' GD personality

I was originally thinking Vermillion. A smart cookie and often insightful. I have to say Dace is mine though for humor alone.
CNN is liberal bull****...no wonder you people are so ****ing stupid. If you want a real News Channel try Fox News.

Last edited by bobble; 23 Dec 2002 at 21:32.
bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 21:25   #2
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
MarMan when he was about, ShaiGar when he could sneak in to post.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 21:30   #3
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
me fs.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 21:30   #4
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Pavil.
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 21:32   #5
bobble

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
me fs.
heh ok fav NON-SELF GD personality
CNN is liberal bull****...no wonder you people are so ****ing stupid. If you want a real News Channel try Fox News.
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 21:33   #6
Kiss

SNURX
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 21:33   #7
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Pavil.
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 21:34   #8
Dace

Re: EDIT: fav 'non-self' GD personality

Quote:
Originally posted by bobble
I have to say Dace is mine though for humor alone.

It appears "bobble" really is Nod's gimmick account \o/
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 21:34   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dre when he was around, probably cyp or W now.
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 21:35   #10
bobble

Re: Re: EDIT: fav 'non-self' GD personality

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
lol no no not at all.
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 21:38   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Re: EDIT: fav 'non-self' GD personality

Quote:
no, he'd spell 'humour' correctly, unless he really is trying to throw us off track
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 21:44   #12
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Pavil or Swiss
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 21:44   #13
Dace

Re: Re: Re: EDIT: fav 'non-self' GD personality

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
no, he'd spell 'humour' correctly, unless he really is trying to throw us off track

With my "Precious" account when i first started posting with it i posted using American spellings to "throw people off".

Other people have the ability to do the same thing.

Just mentioning it.
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 21:47   #14
bobble

Re: Re: Re: Re: EDIT: fav 'non-self' GD personality

Quote:
With my "Precious" account when i first started posting with it i posted using American spellings to "throw people off".

Just mentioning it.
nah Dace, you know who I am, I just cant use my other account as it was 'involountarily removed' a while back
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 21:48   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Just mentioning it.

In fairness everyone guessed that was you within about eight posts heh.
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 21:53   #16
Dace

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: EDIT: fav 'non-self' GD personality

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
In fairness everyone guessed that was you within about eight posts heh.

Only when i started capping and "quoting".

At the very beginning i did neither of those things and people didnt have a clue.

As was intended i might add.
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 21:55   #17
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
swiss, sarina and plasma
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 22:01   #18
Androme

Nodrog for bias views, Dace for semi-original humour and meaple (bud)
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 22:02   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: EDIT: fav 'non-self' GD personality

Quote:
Only when i started capping and "quoting".

At the very beginning i did neither of those things and people didnt have a clue.

As was intended i might add.

Hmmm ok, I just remember the first time i noticed 'precious' posting I guessed it was you fairly quickly.
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 22:02   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
"Precious"
You don't have a personality.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 22:03   #21
Dace

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: EDIT: fav 'non-self' GD personality

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
You don't have a personality.

lies
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 22:59   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
W

(I always think of him as a cross between Dogbert and the garbage man in Dilbert)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 23:06   #23
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
pavil, sword, dace, nod, jenny, chrism, jonny, plasma, yahwe, W, etc

anyone 'interesting'

dunno bout #1 tho
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 23:26   #24
bobble

gotta say i do miss yahwe around here. he made things fun
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 23:28   #25
Kiss

Wakey.
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 23:31   #26
bobble

Rick too. only for the fact that he never ceased to amaze me with his completely outrageous views on the world.
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 23:32   #27
Šiscorporation

Cyp
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 00:13   #28
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
everybody
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 00:16   #29
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
DavidBrahms. Funny in a different way.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 00:25   #30
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Used to like translator.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 16:05   #31
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Kiss
SNURX
Thats nice!

I like everybody! And sword.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 16:10   #32
bobble

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Thats nice!

I like everybody! And sword.
:xmas:
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 17:09   #33
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
nod
yahwe
pavil
structual
megla
jonny
vermillion
w
jboy

however messiah still "does" it for me

PHWOAR
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 03:03   #34
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
i could be a personality, but im too lazy to post, and most of my threads are waaaay to intellectual for you mere peasants

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 03:44   #35
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
structual
megla
These are GD personalities?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 03:46   #36
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
idimmu!
inf is offline   Reply With Quote