User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:50   #1
fdm2907
Banned

fdm2907 can only hope to improve
Look what I found on my private message sent list

Quote:
Mer wrote on 4 Feb 2002 01:47:
you arent proving anything.

go find something to post on...i dare ya to dazzle me
fdm2907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 09:59   #2
elefant
Commando

elefant is an unknown quantity at this point
Mer was one though ****
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 10:06   #3
fdm2907
Banned

fdm2907 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by elefant
Mer was one though ****
and the funny thing is that I dont even remember what she was babbling about
fdm2907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 10:26   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by fdm2907
and the funny thing is that I dont even remember what she was babbling about
Perhaps your being a spammy twat?
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 10:52   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Heh.... he wouldn't be the only one Leshy

Quote:
by mer! in a PM

its ok... dont sweat it

you tend to set the tone tho - and little Commander Wanna-Be's see you and try to follow...and usually fall flat on their faces. not everyone can spam with creativity ya know!

im not saying stop - just be aware of the idiots that follow :P
\/
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 11:02   #6
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
I've got quite a few from Mer, but this one is just soooo Mer:

(I asked her how if she was fine that day)

Quote:
Originally sent by Mer!
Re: WOW

i'm a chevy

LIKE A ROCK BABY

and yourself?
I so miss you Mer.... :'(
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 11:21   #7
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
I've already changed your sig once today.

you can either do it again yourself - to reflect the rules of this forum - or i will remove it completely.

thanks
-Mer
*sniff*

Unforunately it seems the ones where i get the strike for censor-evading, then convince her to rescind it are gone :\
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 11:21   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Why did she leave? Had better things to do?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 11:35   #9
Slidey

Slidey is an unknown quantity at this point
as opposed to posting on a crap forum all day?

#impulsed - home of genius..?
Slidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 11:47   #10
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
starbucks-coffee had a few good-uns from her

if it wasnt all purged i would paste em
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 12:59   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Mer never liked me, and I never liked her.

Make of that what ye will.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 13:06   #12
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Mer never liked me, and I never liked her.

Make of that what ye will.
non kissing sexual encounters in the dark?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 13:08   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
non kissing sexual encounters in the dark?
Errrr.

Can't say... Well, no. No.
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 13:09   #14
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Hello MM, bored yet?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 13:10   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot
Hello MM, bored yet?
I'm always bored, only the level of boredom fluctuates.