User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:05   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Handy hints for American Soldiers at checkpoints (In the interests of balance !)

When a bus load of civilians drives up make sure the reporters are elsewhere

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:09   #2
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
what is this one on about?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:10   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/2904911.stm

Vaio
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:11   #4
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
a bus carrying civillians was shot at by the trigger happy americans, the ****s shot down and killed women and children. but of course this is all justified as saddam is planning on destroying us all with his WOMD.
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:13   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
a bus carrying civillians was shot at by the trigger happy americans, the ****s shot down and killed women and children. but of course this is all justified as saddam is planning on destroying us all with his WOMD.

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:18   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
i quite like this report about how some Iraqis are being unfairly detained for entering a hotel in Jordan and forgetting they had some explosives with them

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/2906757.stm

Feel free to justify that

Vaio
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:21   #7
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
i quite like this report about how some Iraqis are being unfairly detained for entering a hotel in Jordan and forgetting they had some explosives with them

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/2906757.stm

Feel free to justify that

Vaio

I like the one where a Finnish citizen was denied access to the United States and dragged hands and legs cuffed to be detained and questioned for 36 hours.

Because some years back she'd overstayed her visa or some **** by a few days.

Feel free to justify that.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:22   #8
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
I like the one where a Finnish citizen was denied access to the United States and dragged hands and legs cuffed to be detained and questioned for 36 hours.

She looked like a moose ?

Vaio
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:26   #9
Radical Edward

Quote:
She looked like a moose ?
she is finnish, nuff said.

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:27   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l

http://www.ihmisoikeusliitto.fi/php/...lapsirap95.htm

giggle

Vaio
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:28   #11
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Just like three days ago a truck that didn't stop was used to run into and over like a half-dozen soldiers.

I think they got car bombed as well.

Now, it would be reasonable to point out that putting lots of bullet holes in a vehicle is unlikely to prevent any standard explosives from going off, but the army dudes definitely had a reason to fear.

I think the "problem" is that our troops need a way to stop a car that does not involve bullets.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:29   #12
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis

I think the "problem" is that our troops need a way to stop a car that does not involve bullets.
a complex obstacle course should suffice. either that or a big wall/ditch/both.

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 15:31   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
Just like three days ago a truck that didn't stop was used to run into and over like a half-dozen soldiers.

I think they got car bombed as well.

Now, it would be reasonable to point out that putting lots of bullet holes in a vehicle is unlikely to prevent any standard explosives from going off, but the army dudes definitely had a reason to fear.

They could get that bloke that does 'Worlds Wildest Police Chases' in to advise them, All they need are a few Ford Crown Victorias to chase them and a few trees for the 'bad guys' to crash into. Plus there is the added bonus of new footage to use as they seem to use the same stuff every show.

Vaio
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 16:40   #14
eple
Voodoo chile

eple is an unknown quantity at this point
VAIO FFS STOP SIGNING EVERY FRIGGING LITTLE WORTHLESS COMMENT WITH YOUR NAME, WE CAN PERFECTLY WELL SEE WHO ARE POSTING. YOU STOP THE IRRITATING BULL**** I'LL STOP USING CAPS LOCK!
"Nästa melodi som bob hund skall spela nu skrevs långt... långt, långt innan polisen började KASTA... avundsjuka blickar på ungdomarna som speglade sig i skyltfönstren som låg på marken!... Tolka det hur fan ni vill!... Vissa revolutioner sker i badrummet, andra på andra stanser; det är bara upp till er! Det är inte alltid det räcker med att slå hårdare ifrån sig än man behöver! Ibland räcker det med att säga SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT! SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT!!!"
eple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 16:47   #15
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by eple
VAIO FFS STOP SIGNING EVERY FRIGGING LITTLE WORTHLESS COMMENT WITH YOUR NAME, WE CAN PERFECTLY WELL SEE WHO ARE POSTING. YOU STOP THE IRRITATING BULL**** I'LL STOP USING CAPS LOCK!
I do it out of love for my fellow man (in a non homo way of course)

Vaio
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 16:50   #16
eple
Voodoo chile

eple is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I do it out of love for my fellow man (in a non homo way of course)

Vaio
Dude there is no non-homo way of signing every single piece of information like that.
"Nästa melodi som bob hund skall spela nu skrevs långt... långt, långt innan polisen började KASTA... avundsjuka blickar på ungdomarna som speglade sig i skyltfönstren som låg på marken!... Tolka det hur fan ni vill!... Vissa revolutioner sker i badrummet, andra på andra stanser; det är bara upp till er! Det är inte alltid det räcker med att slå hårdare ifrån sig än man behöver! Ibland räcker det med att säga SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT! SKÖT DU MITT, SÅ SKÖTER JAG DITT!!!"
eple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 16:54   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
L8rs Sunday8pm.

It really is annoying isn't it.
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 16:54   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
They could get that bloke that does 'Worlds Wildest Police Chases' in to advise them, All they need are a few Ford Crown Victorias to chase them and a few trees for the 'bad guys' to crash into. Plus there is the added bonus of new footage to use as they seem to use the same stuff every show.

Vaio
Why are all those ****ty programs always on
they show you all the footage in the first 30 seconds then repeat it with an annoying "the police are never wrong" voiceover

PS on topic, im not sure what to say

Its regrettable, and its ofc going tocome down to points of view etc. The Pro-wars will defend anything america does wrong in this war. The anti-wars will pounce on america for every mistake.

All you are doing is creating a slant

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 16:57   #19
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by eple
Dude there is no non-homo way of signing every single piece of information like that.
Thats nice

Vaio
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 16:57   #20
Slidey

Slidey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
PS on topic, im not sure what to say

Its regrettable, and its ofc going tocome down to points of view etc. The Pro-wars will defend anything america does wrong in this war. The anti-wars will pounce on america for every mistake.

to be honest, if the week before, 5 of your mates got blown up by a taxi driver who asked you over, then you arent gonna get close to too many locals' cars. If you ask someone to stop, and they dont, or speed up, then you take them as a threat. how else can you presume them?

#impulsed - home of genius..?
Slidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 17:00   #21
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

Hence my other post

http://www.jolt.co.uk/paf/showthread...hreadid=162238

Vaio
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 17:43   #22
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
that one suicide attack worked out pretty good for saddam. now the us-soldiers are scared this happens again and have to take special care by protecting / hidding themself. that wont help them to act as 'liberators'.
if there are more accidents like this, people will support saddam even more.

and it was almost cude how the us blamed saddam for it.
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 18:12   #23
Emperorn
Ruler

Emperorn is an unknown quantity at this point
According to the paper today, British troops are becoming increasingly angered at the US troops. This is not only because they are triggerhappy, but because they treat the civilians like shiet too, which causes resentment the brits then have to try and patch up.

Related article from Reuters

Quote:
Are the invading forces against Iraq or just the regime?

"Some of my guys have difficulty telling the difference," the special forces officer said, "The average grunt (soldier) is no more or less educated than the average American and some of them don't know what is going on over here.

- George Bush Sr
Emperorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 18:17   #24
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by Slidey
to be honest, if the week before, 5 of your mates got blown up by a taxi driver who asked you over, then you arent gonna get close to too many locals' cars. If you ask someone to stop, and they dont, or speed up, then you take them as a threat. how else can you presume them?
Where do you live if taxi drivers are like that ?

Vaio
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 18:20   #25
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Emperorn
According to the paper today, British troops are becoming increasingly angered at the US troops. This is not only because they are triggerhappy, but because they treat the civilians like shiet too, which causes resentment the brits then have to try and patch up.

Related article from Reuters
The majority of footage showing US troops does not indicate they are are under the impression they are 'liberating' Iraq.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 18:25   #26
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
The majority of footage showing US troops does not indicate they are are under the impression they are 'liberating' Iraq.
maybe someone should tell them? because else this whole war will fail. (im not sure yet, if this wouldnt be a good thing though)