User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:36   #1
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Liverpool 2 Auxere 0

3 - 0 aggregate

nice result, excellent Goal by Owen, tho they played like a bunch of retards in the first half.

Celtic next................

Last edited by Judge; 28 Feb 2003 at 07:38.
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:54   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im a celtic fan, but as far as the premiership goes, i have always followed liverpool (as celtic fans tend to do)

And i think celtic are going to win. Certainly at home, and i cant see us collapsing at anfield.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 00:57   #3
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
time to pray traore isnt played
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 03:31   #4
ScotWiZ

ScotWiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
celtic will win, liverpool are very mediocre...
round 2: 22:14
round 3: 33:23 something
round 4: forgot
round 5: pay? you're kidding right?
ScotWiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 11:44   #5
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
im a celtic fan, but as far as the premiership goes, i have always followed liverpool (as celtic fans tend to do)

And i think celtic are going to win. Certainly at home, and i cant see us collapsing at anfield.
actually, as Liverpool are playing their ****est football in 20 something years, then yes, Celtic may well have a shot at beating them..

Back on form and they'll wipe the floor with you tho

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 12:04   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Hyypiä´s form has been downwards, Celtic may well win. After all, Liverpool's a one man team.

nationalism...
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 12:32   #7
jud567

AND I THOUGHT IM THE ONLY JUDGE
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 12:42   #8
Slidey

Slidey is an unknown quantity at this point
drop traore, bring carragher left back, put babbel on the right, with hyppia and henchoz in the middle (doesnt matter what anyone says, liverpool are far better with the 2 of them both playing which hasnt happened much/enough this season). gerrard on the right, hamman and murphy in the middle and riise on the left. up front owen and heskey/baros/diouf..

dont forget if you play second division standard teams week in week out, you arent used to playing better teams (and liverpool *can* raise their game when they have to...)

celtics run to where they are now hasnt been that impressive either, they lost to basle in the first round of the european cup to put them into the uefa, and havent really played anyone of great european standard and experience (they beat blackburn and celta vigo, neither of whom have a particularly good european record, before scraping past stuttgart)

playing at a low level just doesnt prepare you for the better teams. great players become dulled. even with a manager like mark mcghee (who i think is one of hte best managers if not the best in the uk) you cant take hte place of experience and practice

#impulsed - home of genius..?
Slidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 13:01   #9
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Slidey
they lost to basle
Quite a few teams have lost to Basle .

I will also remind you that Liverpool have failed to beat Blackburn this season, unlike Celtic. Also Blackburn have beaten Man UTD, Arsenal, Newcastle and Chelsea this season, we arent all that bad in big games of which i would count the games against Celtic as.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 13:09   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Slidey
playing at a low level just doesnt prepare you for the better teams. great players become dulled. even with a manager like mark mcghee (who i think is one of hte best managers if not the best in the uk) you cant take hte place of experience and practice
Martin O'Neill, surely?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 13:12   #11
ScotWiZ

ScotWiZ is an unknown quantity at this point
id hardly say celtic scrapped past stutgart... game was over in 15 minutes :/

they scored their 3rd in the 87th minute and still needed to score 2 more

celtic need to learn their best form of defense is attack..
round 2: 22:14
round 3: 33:23 something
round 4: forgot
round 5: pay? you're kidding right?
ScotWiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 13:59   #12
Slidey

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Martin O'Neill, surely?
yah was thinking about something else as i wrote it !

i still think martin oneill is the best manager in the uk !

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 14:02   #13
Slidey

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Quite a few teams have lost to Basle .

I will also remind you that Liverpool have failed to beat Blackburn this season, unlike Celtic. Also Blackburn have beaten Man UTD, Arsenal, Newcastle and Chelsea this season, we arent all that bad in big games of which i would count the games against Celtic as.
i didnt want to pass comment on basle

as for the rest, i was talking about european record... <g>
domesticly this season liverpool havent been much, but even then we've still done well in europe.. i think all teams raise their game against supposed better teams (liverpool certainly seem to play badly in games they should win comfortably)

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 14:05   #14
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Rosenborg 1-0
Porto 1-0
Juventus 4-3
Valencia 1-0
FC Basle 3-1
FK Suduva 8-0
Blackburn Rovers 1-0
Celta Da Vigo 1-0
VFB Stuttgart 3-1

better teams than Liverpool in there, son. Liverpool will take atleast 2 at Fortress Parkhead.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 17:13   #15
Slidey

bring it on

its only a fortress against first division standard teams.. if celtic are gonna be up for any game, im sure it'd be rangers (who they've been better than for the last few seasons havent they?). as their best opposition in the league, how are htey scoring 3 goals at 'fortress parkhead' ?

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 17:42   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Juventus, Porto, Blackburn, Celta Vigo - first division teams?

Celtic also beat basle, something lpool didnt manage.

Celtic have beat blackburn, liverpool have lost to blackburn

Debating the standard of the teams celtic have played is ridiculous. Apart from Wisla Krakow, Celtic have had the hardest road the the quarters of any of the teams left in the uefa cup.

Calling liverpools european performances convincing is also bs tbph.

Whether they will win or not, we will see.

Whether they are at LEAST a match for liverpool is not up for debate.

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 17:45   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
liverpool in ability to score goals shocker!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 18:11   #18
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh

liverpool have lost to blackburn

Its been 2 draws actually m8. Liverpool did lose to us in the cup when we were in the 1st division a few seasons ago though - NATHAN BLAKE!!!!111

How the game goes may well depend on how Liverpool do in the Worthington cup final. It may either continue their run of bad form, or if they win it may boost the teams confidence and put them back in the form the should be capable of.
Unread 28 Feb 2003, 18:15   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

heh, and i want them to beat scum utd as well

Unread 28 Feb 2003, 21:44   #20
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I'm sure Blackburns performance at Celtic park is testiment enough as to how english teams can play there. So i think there is every chance that Liverpool can bag a result there.

Personally though - i can see it being a fustrating game, as i don't rate either side particuarlly well (sunderland fan, and yes irony is my middle name).

-Necro