User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Dec 2003, 22:34   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
CGI IRC - surely theres a working one that'll get through my uni firewall? ;\

dreadnought (was it?) 's one worked, but its down, aint it?

Anyone know one? Im having withdrawal.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 02:17   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: CGI IRC - surely theres a working one that'll get through my uni firewall? ;\

just use mirc and go through 8080, that should work.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 02:18   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: CGI IRC - surely theres a working one that'll get through my uni firewall? ;\

http tunnel
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 02:19   #4
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

stay the **** off irc and study.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 02:33   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
http tunnel
Didnt work NB3.

Ive downloaded http tunnel, its not seeming to work though.. im connecting through a vpn, do i give the stirling uni server or what in the proxy bit, i dont quite know.

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 02:42   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You have to pay for it or it wont work. You'd put in whatever proxy you normally connect through I'd assume.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 02:47   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

pay my ass, ill just complain about it until someone else does something.

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 03:06   #8
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
pay my ass, ill just complain about it until someone else does something.
People wonder why the world has problems now and the future generations.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 04:47   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Didnt work NB3.

Ive downloaded http tunnel, its not seeming to work though.. im connecting through a vpn, do i give the stirling uni server or what in the proxy bit, i dont quite know.
thats probably because there are only 2 NG servers that have 8080 open, and you have to connect to them directly instead of using irc.netgamers.org

try

trustnet.de.eu.netgamers.org:8080
qnps.tx.us.netgamers.org:8080
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 05:04   #10
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

doesn't mouselike.org work?
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 05:39   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

gets glined all the time due to excessive connections.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 06:06   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
doesn't mouselike.org work?
it's down
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 07:16   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

that too
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 11:13   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

http://www.humangeography.org/cgi-bin/irc.cgi

using that now.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 11:37   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Fantastic, thanks Koen

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 11:37   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Oh, and thanks to everyone else too. Cept inteprid. You didnt get the funny.