User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Nov 2003, 12:45   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
A fragment from the great job I have

Woman calls me saying a bit annoyed that she's fed up with our letters demanding her to pay and such and this time we started to get the money from her income. She sounded pissed but in a reasonable way so I was open for her complaints.

Client: Hi can I speak to Mr X please.
Me: One moment please I'll put you through. Oh, his phone is busy now, maybe I can help you?
Client: Well, I am getting really really fed up of your companies actions to rip off money from me.
Me: Ah can I get your registrationnumber so I can see what is going on.
It seems you didn't pay the entire amounts of the taxbills for about 6 years in a row. That's why we are going to get it through your salary. We have sent you several reminders about this.
Client: BUT THATS OUTRAGIOUS, I HAVE ALREADY PAYED FOR THIS LONG TIME AGO!
Me: I see you payed most of the amounts on each year but every time you didn't pay the costs of the taxcollector we have to send to you each year to make you pay.
Client: I ALWAYS PAY AT THE END OF THE YEAR, IN A SUPERMARKET YOU DON'T PAY 6 MONTHS IN ADVANTAGE NEITHER DO YOU?
Me: I can somehow understand your point of view but the law simply tells that you have to pay this before the end of may of the year and we are only following the law.
Client: THAT IS NOT THE LAW! END OF DISCUSSION, I DON'T WANT A DISCUSSION ABOUT THAT, I KNOW FOR SURE THE LAW DOESNT SAY THAT! POINT!
Me: eh, well i could send you the articles describing those laws if you like.
Client: YOUR ORGANISATION IS A BUNCH OF THIEVING BASTARDS, I TELL YOU ITS NOT IN THE LAW, AAAAARGH GURGLE GURGLE I AM FED UP OF YOU GAMES!!
me: aaahahahahahaaaaaahahaaa goodday madam. *click*

omfg
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 12:47   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: A fragment from the great job I have

Maybe she's Judge Dredd.

"I am above the law! I am the law!" etc...
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 12:49   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: A fragment from the great job I have

I've always been fascinated by those that wanted to work, etc.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 12:52   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I have to pay bills and stuff you know
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 12:54   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: A fragment from the great job I have

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I have to pay bills and stuff you know
I eat pasties to stay alive.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 13:51   #6
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Me: One moment please I'll put you through. Oh, his phone is busy now, maybe I can help you?
do you have a set of cue cards with lines like that ?
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:00   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

General public = wankers.

As soon as you get a customer facing job you realise this.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:01   #8
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Providers = greater wankers
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:23   #9
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Je werkt voor de belastingdienst?
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 14:27   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

nope, for a waterboard on a taxadministration department

almost as satisfying though
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 16:23   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we're all wankers, and thats the last word on the subject.
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 20:34   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That is nothing compared to someone I'm dealing with at the moment at work.

He sends about 5 (long) e-mails every single day. Some range from 3-4 paragraphs to one which was a 34 page description of a meeting.

Every single one of them is filled with military type metaphors (the battle for justice is just beginning, and righteous people will prevail) and really dull diatrbies. Imagine reading my posts, ALL DAY.

An extract : "We now require an Independently lead hearing into this matter as a matter of urgency to counter the lack of your companies urgency to date".

And he's CC's every e-mail to approximately 50 people each time (most of whom have nothing to do with his complaint).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 20:46   #13
bink

Hallo silver