User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:05   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sadistic thoughts

Everyone has evil thoughts now and then.

I just imagined epoxy-ing 'some annoying kid' to the road and running him over with a steam roller until the screaming stopped.

Anyone else want to share?
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:08   #2
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sadistic thoughts

I imagined I was helping to further the plight of the chickens under KFC care when I went out and got some chicken today when Pam told me not to.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:09   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's a charcter limit on this thing isn't there?!
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 01:42   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[01:38:54] <Pablissimo> such as perhaps a cat attached to a catherine wheel

=(
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 09:22   #5
Pie
Banned

Pie is an unknown quantity at this point

It wouldn't really take long to kill someone with a steam roller, now a milk float, that would prolong the suffering.
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 12:32   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Don't you just hate kids who scream in public transports?

OR

Don't you just hate "Finnish" people who speak Swedish to each other in public?

There's a need for a sawed-off shotgun and some dragon rounds.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 12:43   #7
Pie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
There's a need for a sawed-off shotgun and some dragon rounds.

*sawn
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 12:45   #8
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Apologies for my shite English.

It IS my THIRD language, so please try bear with me.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 12:46   #9
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Don't you just hate "Finnish" people who speak Swedish to each other in public?
Is Swedish like a cool and trendy language in Finland or something?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 12:50   #10
Tietäjä
Good Son

No.

It's the second official language. And the bloody f*cking Finnoswedes (5% of the population) are having severe mental trouble with the fact that nobody else but them wants to hold Swedish in it's current position (obligatory Swedish lessons starting in elementary school).

For some strange reason, they haven't yet managed to riddance it (politicians) even if the current Department of Education (did it go correctly?) has been trying to force a new law on it through. Apparently there are still plenty of brainless conservatives in the government. And of course, the Swedish Folk Party. Or whatever they call it.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 12:50   #11
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Chinese Water Torture

but with boiling hot lead....
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 13:17   #12
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Anyone else want to share?
I always enjoy imagining eviscerating someone who's annoyed me onto a thorn bush, and then watching while seagulls eat their guts, while they are still alive.

Also, stabbing someone in the base of the neck, angling slightly upwards into the brain - immediate death, little to no blood, another bonus being that it would be extremely hard to narrow down what the weapon was.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 13:23   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I always enjoy imagining eviscerating someone who's annoyed me onto a thorn bush, and then watching while seagulls eat their guts, while they are still alive.
How Promethian.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 13:28   #14
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm... not really allowed myself to consider how nasty I could be, but it would probably involve a certain person, his genitals and a waffle-iron.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 14:21   #15
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Stripping naked, beating the stupid out of someone and then drinking their blood from their neck.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 14:27   #16
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
Stripping naked, beating the stupid out of someone and then drinking their blood from their neck.
You scare me sometimes, Parra...

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 14:30   #17
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom
You scare me sometimes, Parra...
Only sometimes?
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 14:32   #18
Pie
Banned

sometimes I like to* touch children.

*pretend I like to...
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 16:21   #19
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Siiiiiickk fuuuuuuckkerrrrr
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 16:51   #20
Pie
Banned

I said pretend!
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 23:15   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I've always wanted to cut someones breasts off, and then frame them and hang them in my living room.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 23:42   #22
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you mounted Pam Anderson's boobs you would need some mighty big nails.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 00:12   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

me, a few dickheads i know, my housemates trusty base ball bat or my hockey stick
failing that, my bare ****ing fists would do to beat the little ****ers to death