User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Aug 2005, 19:48   #51
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Current Insomnia situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Looking at the scores, unless I calced very wide of the mark, now that hydra merged with reunion, it means that if/when the insomnia bg joins Reunion, Reunion will go #1 by quite a few million.

My question would be, what would the other alliances do to combat this? And how will 1up react?
I suspect your calcs are somewhat wide of the mark. IF the exi AG joins reunion (and, for sure, not all are going to) then it would put them either 2nd or 3rd. And with the round only halfway over I wouldn't be unduly concerned if some alliance merged/recruited to gain a lead of a few million or even a few tens of millions.

1up will continue as it has done all round - focussing our attacks on those who attack us. To date we've never been in a situation this round where we've been able to choose our enemies - our enemies have always nominated themselves.
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 00:52   #52
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Would the person who is neg-repping ppl on this post and using my nick kindly fk off, i NEVER neg rep anyone, and its just sad. Why do we have reps anyway, we all know who the twats are, and who the players who make a proper contribution are.

And you made a mistake in that you neg-repped me, and signed it with my nick

You are a grey blob anyway :/
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 01:05   #53
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Interesting you should say that Forest, I got a grey blob on another thread claiming to be from zh|l... bet it's the same loser
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 02:38   #54
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Amusingly i got a grey blob from syn sid....