User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 23:29   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Current Insomnia situation...

Yes, a battlegroup in Insomnia left. Supposedly joining Reunion. not to worry though, Insomnia will live on just fine. We have our loyal core and we're having fun Altho we wont compete for #1 anymore this round, theres no doubt we can affect what happens still

The battlegroup that left was lead by SkyHead. I'm not sure exactly how many of his people were EXilition last round. I know there was a bunch that was never in EXilition for sure.

The reason they left, I guess, is the fact they had no loyalty to Insomnia. All they wanted to do was to bring 1up down, and get good planetranks(This is not why we have attacked 1up, dont worry). SkyHead had no dicipline over his men, and they kept 3fleeting and attacking napped planets. Several was kicked long ago, and situation did improve. They even started defending.

As all alliances loose roids theese days, so did we. This is when they couldnt take more. I guess lifting a finger might be too hard work for theese guys, as the battlegroup didnt contribute with the amount of DCs and Scanners they said they would. I think after the comfortable win EXilition had, theese guys expected the same success without doing the work. Well guess what, thats not how it goes...Imo there must have been some very active officers in EX doing all the work, and all the members think they are uberl33t cause someone actually sat up all night to cover their asses.

I'm sure you'll hear other versions, and I dont mind. Thoose of you who cares deserves to hear from both holds what happened. One thing is for sure. SkyHead and his egoiistic actions is not wanted nor needed in Insomnia.

And you dS members. Many of you guys are great guys. Seeing the reasons u submitted when u quit shows that this wasnt a democratic move, as many of you didnt want to leave. I hope you do well wherever you go. You know who you are

To the rest. Start defending your alliance, they are the ones who will cover your asses. Maybe THIS is why you didnt get covered when you had incs, and all youre fleets were out attacking...
And learn to show respect for DCs and Scanners using THEIR time helping YOU.

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote