User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 27 Dec 2006, 15:35   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Tips and suggestions!

In a strange incident of madness. Must have been booze or somtn I volunteered to write for the PA portal. My first post can be found: here

If you got any ideas or thoughts what you want in my colums wich I will try to get out "regulary" drop me a pm on irc or a message on the forums.

Cheers

Kargool
Unread 27 Dec 2006, 16:00   #2
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
Re: Tips and suggestions!

I enjoyed it, a nice read

Happy Christmas Kargool!

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2006, 18:47   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Any chance you could write it while you're drunk?
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 00:59   #4
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

nice story kargool..

how about an old days thread .. not a rose coloured spectacles one .. one that reminds us of when u got *bleeped* for 3 ticks instead of 1, when we had massive incomming and turrets in the way of it etc etc..

of the days when ticks could take upwards of 30 minutes

just for us old souls .. and something for the players who were not there and think the bugs we have now are horrendous :-)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 01:22   #5
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

I think that time in rd19 when you were mailed by 3 alliances.

That would be fun.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 13:16   #6
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Decent Story

enjoyed

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2006, 13:29   #7
Juice
The liquid crusader

Juice is on a distinguished road

Kargool, nice story it makes us noobs feel a little better to hear stories like that.

Keep up the good work with the portal, so far so good.