User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 9 Mar 2007, 10:36   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Buddy Pack Size, Re-Joining Alliance times

Buddy Pack Size

I think Buddypack sizes should be increased to either 5-7, i think this will help to retain the playerbase and make the game fun for all, perhaps with this make galaxys start with 12 members making galaxys bigger and fewer, with this i think the cluster system should be destroyed.

Also for new players, im sure they would rarther join a galaxy with a BP in full of active players then join a random galaxy with louds of nuubjes in which will give them a poor experience.

Re-Joining Alliance times

I propose this happens at a fast rate, 48 hours would be better, because lets face it if your kicked out of alliance or leave an alliance being opened to 72 hrs of raidins is crazy

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 10:44   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Buddy Pack Size, Re-Joining Alliance times

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
Buddy Pack Size

I think Buddypack sizes should be increased to either 5-7, i think this will help to retain the playerbase and make the game fun for all, perhaps with this make galaxys start with 12 members making galaxys bigger and fewer, with this i think the cluster system should be destroyed.

Also for new players, im sure they would rarther join a galaxy with a BP in full of active players then join a random galaxy with louds of nuubjes in which will give them a poor experience.
I disagree. Buddypack sizes of 5-7 just make the game stagnant, result in fortress galaxies that have been predominant over rounds. Which have of lately championed over alliances, which isn't a good direction in my opinion.

Quote:
Re-Joining Alliance times

I propose this happens at a fast rate, 48 hours would be better, because lets face it if your kicked out of alliance or leave an alliance being opened to 72 hrs of raidins is crazy
They roided you bad?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 10:57   #3
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Fortresses? u can have that just as much due to exiling, but basically bigger buddy packs, make the game more fun and no i was in vision and when i left did not get incs at all for a few days so dont try and be smug, no point

Unread 9 Mar 2007, 14:16   #4
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

i'd like total random :P
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 20:06   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
i'd like total random :P
why?

Unread 14 Mar 2007, 01:40   #6
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Its a game, your supposed to get new friends not only hang around with your old friends.

Random = new friends.