User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 02:53   #1
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
Congrats 1 up

U f00led every alliance with your politics.
U are the true and only winner of this round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

An average of 1.5 mil score more, and almost 1k roids more then LCH.
I can only say SID WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This shows again that 1up has a utterly SUPERB core of players.
THE rest is just playing for fun.
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 03:00   #2
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
Re: Congrats 1 up

The round isnt over yet.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 03:03   #3
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
The round isnt over yet.
SO another alliance will win the round.

/sarcastic mode ON
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 03:04   #4
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

may i recommend use of this thread:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=181872
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 03:15   #5
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

These "I`m praising 1up but what I`m really trying to do is to piss of the universe so that they attack 1up" threads are gettig a bit boreing. The round is far from over and so far lch have played their cards pretty damn well. Lets see if the universe will call their bluff! :-)
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 04:45   #6
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
These "I`m praising 1up but what I`m really trying to do is to piss of the universe so that they attack 1up" threads are gettig a bit boreing. The round is far from over and so far lch have played their cards pretty damn well. Lets see if the universe will call their bluff! :-)
Boooo! Treveler in pro-1up propaganda shocker:P

There's just over 3weeks left of the round, if 1up's growth hasn't been frozen or taken down from todays totals - that IS game over!
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 05:04   #7
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
'There's just over 3weeks left of the round
23 - 4 = 19
7 * 3 = 21

21 = 19 ?

weird.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 08:11   #8
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Nah.

1up as they solemnly said, they are just playing kingmakers of this round.

But sadly, the suspected king (NewDawn) seems not liked by other alliances - and wanna bash them till they're down to 5th place - due to ND's continued stance to hit #2 alliance.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 11:03   #9
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Like I was asking around for honest opinions earlier whether LCH will win (two weeks ago or so?). Unsuprisingly nobody believed in them aside some witty ND representative raising a feeble "maybe".

From the looks of it LCH still performing a good silver-contender alliance role with 1up on top of the game calling the shots and ND being a good side-kick alliance full of marionettes whom will send their fleets to whatever cause they're asked to. "Maybe" with the failure of other alliances this round they will manage to gain ground and incluence via recruiting... then again... why does such a course of actions sound so silly.

I really don't see much change in usual/expected alliance behaviour looking at the past 1-2 full rounds.

Well played, Sid. You seemed to find your legion.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 12:58   #10
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One
and ND being a good side-kick alliance full of marionettes whom will send their fleets to whatever cause they're asked to.
Because all leet alliances are full of members that don't send their fleets where they're told to?
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 13:35   #11
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I object on SO many levels

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 13:48   #12
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

hi cheerios, how`s life treating you? 1up hasn`t been the same without you:]. All differences aside.

Oh and clearly LCH still have it in the bag etc this is all propaganda and such, as was LCH`s great strategy to switch focus to ND with their followers to LET 1up get a small advantage, they also pre-planned some of their higher-ranked people getting deleted to LET 1up acquire a small advantage, under the view that, bigger 1up are, harder they`ll fall, right guys ?
(or did you just **** up? , time to move to plan "B" and hit 1up with all your minions etc eh ?)
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 13:59   #13
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Sarcasm again Jerome?
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 14:58   #14
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

HOW WILL LCH EVER OVERTURN 1UPS 5 MILLION POINT LEAD WITH 30 MORE MEMBERS ?!!!

Playing since Round 1 and you still make posts like this
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 14:59   #15
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks

Spend their saved resources that they will hope noone notices.

Oh wait, that wasn't an actual question to answer. Phooey.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 16:39   #16
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Dreadnought FTW has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:

He was RaH, you can't expect him to be good at Maths or PA
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 16:41   #17
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

define: ignorance

Quote:
and ND being a good side-kick alliance full of marionettes whom will send their fleets to whatever cause they're asked to
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 16:56   #18
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I guess its better than being an utterly shit side-kick alliance.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 17:00   #19
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Alliances who can control their firepower well, deserve praise, I mean, we all* know of certain other alliances attack certain planets/gals just out of spite

Such cases where 11.5k BS sent to a 1k roid planet is just magnificent use of fleets really. But more recently, the 14 or so waves sent on 2 planets, both of which have around 1k roids atm *g*.

*hopefully all.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 17:12   #20
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Such cases where 11.5k BS sent to a 1k roid planet is just magnificent use of fleets really. But more recently, the 14 or so waves sent on 2 planets, both of which have around 1k roids atm *g*.
I love the way my 700 roid planet got 5-6 waves of incs last night, great fleet usage!

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 17:16   #21
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
I love the way my 700 roid planet got 5-6 waves of incs last night, great fleet usage!
I pwn you in roids, BE ASHAME

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 17:16   #22
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Were talking about my planet again?

2k roids and fleetcatched etc etc mass wave etc etc. And Rat youre just a nice target
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 17:21   #23
jerome

Fleetcatches have a purpose.. mindless waves on tiny/average planets with not-too-relevant fleets as compared with others with bigger roid counts & more of a "need" to lose said roids getting no incoming, however is silly=)
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 17:34   #24
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

i am silly too

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 4 Dec 2004, 17:35   #25
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Saw this in some other thread as well. Quite the funny to play with people's inability to read the game, even with statistic being posted in plain-text on Sandmans, given enough spin. Has anyone refuted that? What did they give as replies? Must've not been very good ones to give it another go

Jerome, still with 1up? Besides being short on time (even without PA!) life is good.

Oh. Hicks, can you PM on netgamers when you're around? I couldn't find you on #elysium. I tried.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 17:38   #26
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~johanknu/ga...al/arguing.jpg
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 17:53   #27
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

someone deleted my post

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 4 Dec 2004, 18:04   #28
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Biggdogg isnt HC of ND, ta.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 18:06   #29
God
of War

God can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
The round isnt over yet.

Very true.

I believe that this final run will be very interesting...

"[Zeus to Ares:] 'To me you are the most hateful of all the gods who hold Olympos. Forever quarrelling is dear to your heart, wars and battles." - Homer, Iliad 5.699
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 18:12   #30
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
i am silly too
You didn't find a more inappropiate forum to announce it on? lol
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 19:31   #31
jerome

Quote:
Jerome, still with 1up? Besides being short on time (even without PA!) life is good.
nah, don`t really play the game either. Too much exams coming up which my time is better devoted too.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 22:17   #32
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

well in fact the round is over, and i am ashamed that it was ND that made 1ups victory possible.

but congrats to 1up for their 1337 roidcount and avg score.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 22:25   #33
jerome

why ashamed ?
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 22:28   #34
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

heh, hi jerome.

why ashamed, well u know my feelings about 1up and it makes me feel bad that all other allies think like i do only my own doesn't :P
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 23:01   #35
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
why ashamed, well u know my feelings about 1up and it makes me feel bad that all other allies think like i do only my own doesn't :P
Well, seeing as you on repeated occasions have expressed your "feelings" for 1up, me, Idler and whatever, Id like you to explain why, you, someone I dont know at all, hate me so much? I would like to know why you ruin every discussion we are both in by starting with personal flames about me and 1up, I would like to know why you cant run a mature discussion sticking to the topic. You must be a very angry men, letting all this hate cloud your judgement.

In the words of a troll, shape up or get of my internet.

-TheRat

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 23:05   #36
Almeida

m8, i didn't even mention your name in this thread. and yes i can explain why i don't like u.
u behaved arrogant towards me and i am reacting a bit harsh on it.
if u want we can have a chat on IRC an speak about it, so we don't have to mess around with it on AD.
i don't wanna ruin discussions and it was not my intension to flame anyone on this thread, i only wanted to express what i feel when i look at the current blocks.

lets discuss mature about the threads topic: well i think that 1up has already won the round and that u used ND for it. that's my opinion, i don't wanna offend u with that, it is just what i think.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 23:12   #37
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
You not got the spine to vote with your feet and join an alliance that hits 1up?

<Sarcasm>Nice to see you've been breaking NAP and really laying into the 1up you hate.</Sarcasm>

Happy to throw stones from the blanket of safety.

Hypocrite.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 23:17   #38
Almeida

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
You not got the spine to vote with your feet and join an alliance that hits 1up?
maybe... u will see

me breaking NAP? erm, if u mean that i deffed against u ingal, then sorry i do not consider it NAP breaking (yeah, yeah i know i am just a n00b and what i think must be void...)
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 23:20   #39
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought it was ace of an LCH to sacrifice 3000 roaches for 280 roids.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 11:03   #40
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
maybe... u will see

me breaking NAP? erm, if u mean that i deffed against u ingal, then sorry i do not consider it NAP breaking (yeah, yeah i know i am just a n00b and what i think must be void...)
That may be classified as nap breaking. Where is your gal now btw?

Last edited by Chika; 5 Dec 2004 at 11:08.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 14:10   #41
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
well i think that 1up has already won the round and that u used ND for it. that's my opinion, i don't wanna offend u with that, it is just what i think
I vote him the sexiest & best ND poster on AD, just above Gate & barrow
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 14:19   #42
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

http://www.maestrix.no/bilder/index....=moro&start=24

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 15:30   #43
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
That may be classified as nap breaking. Where is your gal now btw?
Still in C35, as far as I'm aware

/me snuggles almeida
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 18:10   #44
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
I vote him the sexiest & best ND poster on AD, just above Gate & barrow
Good to see your intel is impressive
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 19:47   #45
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Good to see your intel is impressive
I know hes not ND anymore, your just jealous i didnt mention your name:P
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 22:19   #46
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point

its getting quiet in ND?

ND have lost quite some of my respect....
I remember that ND and hirr broke of the alliance with ICD because we didnt want to ban any of our members from joining furgion-galaxies, for r6, back in r5.
apparantly ND now shifted their attention from having fun to having a 3rd place in some round in pa. having a member leaving ND because he didnt agree with the policy of your great allies 1up (who can deny you are allied to them now), and having him roided to the ground makes me feel youve fallen from the moral highground youve claimed to have so many times in the past, and even this round still.

Last edited by fiddler123b; 5 Dec 2004 at 23:03.
Unread 5 Dec 2004, 23:59   #47
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

What happened to NewDawn

Who in their command change?

I mean, what causes them becoming 1up's wing and suddenly having a pro-stagnation stance?

They seem not to rock too, as they seem to loss roids everyday for like 5 straight days now and going.

Members says, they dont do normal raids anymore - where individual player enjoyingly calc the fleet themselves. I heard members arent happy - BCs are making the members' ships their toys, deploying them into some mission to gain 10 roids per member. Slowly, the members are getting it obvious that some of the missions are half-runned by 1up MOs. I'm not saying i believe them, as it's unlikely.

Last edited by furssie; 6 Dec 2004 at 00:05.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 00:33   #48
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler123b
its getting quiet in ND?

ND have lost quite some of my respect....
We aren't really after your respect fiddler , I hope I'm not hurting your ego now
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 01:28   #49
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

get your ****ing facts straight and come back

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 02:55   #50
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
What happened to NewDawn

Who in their command change?

I mean, what causes them becoming 1up's wing and suddenly having a pro-stagnation stance?
Yes, because this round is stagnated. No alliance has a chance to win.

Or not.

Quote:
They seem not to rock too, as they seem to loss roids everyday for like 5 straight days now and going.
Thats what happens when you play Planetarion.

Quote:
Members says, theyont do normal raids anymore - where individual player enjoyingly calc the fleet themselves. I heard members arent happy - BCs are making the members' ships their toys, deploying them into some mission to gain 10 roids per member. Slowly, the members are getting it obvious that some of the missions are half-runned by 1up MOs. I'm not saying i believe them, as it's unlikely.
I'm sorry. I am really sorry.