User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Mar 2006, 21:13   #801
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Again, see your own sodding log.
Pretty much every planet that has ever been closed in the history of the game has claimed they were innocent, it does not mean that they are
Yes assassin claims he see 5 incidents. He avoids supplying specifics & has never done so, because they DON'T exist.

Quote:
Go ask assassin for the specifics.
Pretend you are innocent all you want - I dont believe you are purely because assassin thought it was required to warn you. Such warnings are not given lightly
'omg everyone is out to get me and my alliance, they must all clearly be biased'
Assassin has repeatedly been asked for the specifics & has repeatedly avoided supplying them.

So it seems you are just blindly having faith in someone you know & wish to believe in. Well OK fine.....your opinion without evidence is irrelevant.

I'm not paranoid, nor do I believe I am wrong. We have been falsely accused & simply because you don't wish to believe it, doesn't make it so.

As I stated earlier, if I am wrong I will apologize & shut up.
Are you willing to say the same? For you are sorely out of line here.

Quote:
No, it is not irrelevent. It shows that there is a degree of co-operation and co-ordination between ND and yourselves.
If you want to DC for ND then you are directly helping them
Go ask assassin for the specifics, Im not a multihunter anymore and cant just wave a magic wand and show you myself.
OMG talk about your false assumptions.
There is no co-operation & co-ordination between ND & DLR, there is a shared community spirit & that's all the shared channels represent.

Yes I would be directly helping ND if I were to DC for them. OFC I would, but as long as it was ND fleets defending ND planets I certainly wouldn't be doing anything wrong.

Quote:
If he warned you for it, then the evidence exists. I know assassin far better then you do and he is not the type to issue warnings lightly
I don't know Assassin at all, I can only judge him by his actions.
It's quite possible he has a spotless record & has in the past lived up to his responsibilities flawlessly. In this case he has not done so.

Phil you wish to believe the best of him, but I'm afraid in this instance your loyalty is misplaced.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 21:20   #802
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Either than or *shock horror* 1up HC were involved in the fleetcatch *OMFGWTFLOLPWNT* and subsequently part of the complaints.
Only prob tho mazz, DLR defended ND not vica versa. sooo we are wrong/everyone are wrong, or assasin ;>
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 21:43   #803
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog

How can I be sure?
I asked them. These aren't members I randomly picked out of a hat, the majority of us have been playing together since round 4.
I trust them & I don't believe any of them would lie to me, knowing that I was going to go make an ass out of myself on AD based on believing that lie.

The fact that we share channels is completely irrelevant. It is our in game actions we deserve to be judged on. Not what we do in any given channel at any given time.
If I wanted to spend my nights DCing for NewDawn (& I don't) so what?
As long as its ND ships defending ND planets, then there can't possibly be anything wrong with it.

So please, if anyone has evidence of any inapropriate actions by DLR, please show it to me.
I'll happily admit i'm wrong & apologize if I am. If you don't have any evidence to the contrary, then you are in no position to say I'm wrong or don't know what I'm talking about.

So let me get this straight. You still deny and i quote in your words That not one fleet what so ever have interacted with ND planets? Now i dont care to be honest if you have asked your members. Any Head Military Officer or HC will tell you its impossible to account for every fleet. All it would take would be 1 guy with one fleet to be a rogue to defend a friend in ND for this comment of your 'never happening' to be proven wrong. Now what i was trying to explain to you about sharing the same channels is, again, you have admitted your all friends/community spirit. So, if an ND member couldnt get defence and a DLR member which was an old friend for instance sits there, i still cant beleive he wouldnt defend his friend. Now as far as your challenge goes i am tempted to accept your challenge myself. Becuase Grog its easier for me to track down evidence of one rogue fleet to defend a friend in ND, then for you to defend your words of 'NO Interaction at all' as you put it.

Oh and by the way, i see ND have avoided the subject of since you were spoken to, DLR's members are dropping and ND seems to be recruiting them. Any Word on this? Seems a bit of a coincidence dont you think?

Edit: Infact Grog if i am correct i beleive i have status of DLR defending 2 planets in ND. So, i am deffinatly tempted to accept your challenge. Ill check through my logs that i have made all round, and then ill pm you on irc.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 7 Mar 2006 at 21:50.
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 21:47   #804
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Oh and by the way, i see ND have avoided the subject of since you were spoken to, DLR's members are dropping and ND seems to be recruiting them. Any Word on this? Seems a bit of a coincidence dont you think?
Quote:
hmm there may be life in the ol thread yet
couldnt win by conventional means, or blocking so they're trying recruiting

edit: i see DLR have dropped another large member. any bets that ND will oh-so-conveniantly recruit him?
There isnt a backbone for a proper fight in the lot of them, imo so they are trying to win by other means
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 21:50   #805
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

Easy reply willz

You need to read all the posts before make such a stupid comment.

Gate was kicked, he joined ND

Lynne was kicked due to inactivity and I doubt she plans on playing pa again, it took alot to convince her to try and play this game this round anyways. She's back at evercrack again.

So don't be such a freaking idiot DUH

and I like the comment someone made, A large player left DLR. 1.8 mil and it was our smallest scoring planet.

You guys really are not very smart.

Oh and KJ your a morron for taking Fish's bait. Don't blame me for that. LOL
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 21:51   #806
Paddy
ND for life

Paddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
As ND HC I can confidently say that Gate is the only planet from DLR to have joined ND or who plans to at all this round. Cura posted earlier and implied this but I guess some people have to have it spelt out to them.

Gate was not asked to join by ND, he was kicked by DLR because he had become too involved in ND's politics (as Troll posted earlier in the thread). ND then took him on board because he is a superb player and just about the best BC I know.

As far as the DLR member who was kicked today goes, it was a member who was inactive enough to be auto-exiled into c200 (again as has already been posted) and somehow I don't think we'd be very interested in someone like that, wherever they came from.
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 22:53   #807
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
As ND HC I can confidently say that Gate is the only planet from DLR to have joined ND or who plans to at all this round. Cura posted earlier and implied this but I guess some people have to have it spelt out to them.
Just going to quote this because some people tend to skim-read (or selectively ignore certain paragraphs) so this gives them a second chance to read it.

This whole discussion/argument is getting tedious
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 22:53   #808
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I've always been angry. Ask Lokken and jester
When talking about anything anti-1up, Zhil is like a divorced wife talking about her ex husband.
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 02:32   #809
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll
Oh and KJ your a morron for taking Fish's bait. Don't blame me for that. LOL
Well, I think every man and its dog know DLR are just an 'all out attack' BG with the purpose to play for ND. Only normal that you recruit them again and in the meanwhile put up this pathetic sharade on AD ... - Kj

lLOLZOR
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 03:15   #810
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Well, I think every man and its dog know DLR are just an 'all out attack' BG with the purpose to play for ND. Only normal that you recruit them again and in the meanwhile put up this pathetic sharade on AD ... - Kj

lLOLZOR
That made me laugh

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 11:50   #811
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There isnt a backbone for a proper fight in the lot of them, imo so they are trying to win by other means
Way to go ignoring Grog's rather excellent post that shows you are wrong on the assassin issue.
As to the reply to this post you can read Paddy's and my previous 3(?) posts where I said only Gate joined or has plans to join ND from DLR. But I guess you're all into the business of ignoring posts that shows you are wrong and just keep throwing silly statements around without any truth in it whatsoever, right?
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 11:58   #812
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I thought there was a war between you chaps

Maybe i'm mistaken.
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 12:27   #813
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-CuRa
Way to go ignoring Grog's rather excellent post that shows you are wrong on the assassin issue.
If by excellent you mean along the lines of "omg you are sooo wrong because i said so and im always right on everything in the whole wide world" , then sure. I'll happily ignore nonsense like that till the cows come home
Like i said, i know assassin - and he isnt the type to give warnings lightly.
Quote:
As to the reply to this post you can read Paddy's and my previous 3(?) posts where I said only Gate joined or has plans to join ND from DLR. But I guess you're all into the business of ignoring posts that shows you are wrong and just keep throwing silly statements around without any truth in it whatsoever, right?
You can say it all you want, i just dont believe you
Your credibility is somewhat stretched after you got caught twisting quotes in that log between assassin and yourselves for your own ends.
everyone i have spoken to has said assassin behaved perfectly fine in the log, despite what you were declairing

Personally, im waiting for him to give details of what he found publically, if for nothing else to show that you were wrong, and get an apology out of you all for daring to question his integrity. - Thats my main beef with you guys. Not content to just dispute it like a proper HC would, you had the nerve to go on an all-out attack on him.

Still, time will tell. Either you do it and say "we only decided to do it after we said we wouldnt" or something equally daft along those lines, or you dont do it justified however you want, be it "we told you so" or "we cant do it now after we said we wouldnt"

Last edited by Phil^; 8 Mar 2006 at 12:40.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 12:35   #814
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
When talking about anything anti-1up, Zhil is like a divorced wife talking about her ex husband.
When talking about anything anti-ND, lokken is like a divorced wife talking her ex husband

(i wonder if lokken is gonna be lame enough to delete this again )
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 12:40   #815
lokken
BlueTuba

The question i'd ask is why the multihunter hasn't made it crystal clear what is and isn't acceptable to him on the support planets rule. How can ND play to not inflict the MH's wrath if they don't know the limits of his tolerance?

or does no one know?

while planets should be closed for cheating, it seems unbelievably unfair when the limits of what is reasonable/unreasonable are pretty much unknown bar to the subjective view of a mh and on top of this, a giant axe hangs above an alliance, while the alliance plays on not knowing if they are contributing or not to that axe falling on them.

It's the rule failing miserably again in my view.
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 12:47   #816
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
The question i'd ask is why the multihunter hasn't made it crystal clear what is and isn't acceptable to him on the support planets rule. How can ND play to not inflict the MH's wrath if they don't know the limits of his tolerance?
He did, its in the log unless that parts been edited out since i saw it

Quote:
It's the rule failing miserably again in my view.
agreed, its a rule which shouldnt have existed in the first place but rather a hard coded limit built into the game to physically prevent it from happening in the first place, should have been there. Blame pateam for the policy that the multihunters now have to enforce
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 12:57   #817
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Phil - provide proof of any of your accusations and you might be taken more seriously, until then, stfu with the bullshit.
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 13:05   #818
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Phil - provide proof of any of your accusations and you might be taken more seriously, until then, stfu with the bullshit.
Im not the one making the accusations, try to get this through your head.
  • Assassin has made the accusations.
  • I believe him when he says he has proof.
  • You lot say there is none.
  • I do not believe you when you claim innocence
  • I dont give a rats ass what you think of me
Now, if you are incapable of understanding that, kindly stfu before you embarass yourself further
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 13:20   #819
The_Fish
ND

There is NO proof.

0. none. it doesnt exist.
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 13:34   #820
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If by excellent you mean along the lines of "omg you are sooo wrong because i said so and im always right on everything in the whole wide world" , then sure. I'll happily ignore nonsense like that till the cows come home
Like i said, i know assassin - and he isnt the type to give warnings lightly.
By excellent I'm saying pressing your nose to the fact that Assassin hasn't given a single evidence to back up his case, when a person can't give any evidence it's very likely that he's just bullshitting.

Quote:
You can say it all you want, i just dont believe you
Your credibility is somewhat stretched after you got caught twisting quotes in that log between assassin and yourselves for your own ends.
everyone i have spoken to has said assassin behaved perfectly fine in the log, despite what you were declairing
I haven't twisted any quotes at all, so you're wrong again. I was the person to decide we should make the log public because I know we didn't do anything wrong. I don't have anything to hide.
There were enough people to say people were just gonna twist the log into their benefit and I said let them come. I'm still absolutely sure that we are right in this case and Assassin isn't. Just like Grog I am willing to admit my mistakes if I have made them, but untill then I am keeping steady to my point of belief and will claim Assassin has shown incompetence by issuing warnings without having any evidence (simply cause there isn't any imo).

Quote:
Personally, im waiting for him to give details of what he found publically, if for nothing else to show that you were wrong, and get an apology out of you all for daring to question his integrity. - Thats my main beef with you guys. Not content to just dispute it like a proper HC would, you had the nerve to go on an all-out attack on him.
I am waiting for him to give any evidence, it doesn't even have to be details, of what he found, and it doesn't even have to be publically. If for nothing else to restore some believe in the competence of the head MH. I personally don't give anything about what you think of me, nor what Assassin thinks of me. The reason we said what we did is because somebody "slandered" the alliance with who I've been playing PA for my whole life. This alliance to me is planetarion, so yeah, excuse me if I take attacks like that personal.

Quote:
Still, time will tell. Either you do it and say "we only decided to do it after we said we wouldnt" or something equally daft along those lines, or you dont do it justified however you want, be it "we told you so" or "we cant do it now after we said we wouldnt"
What are you talking about here? Do what? This part is so confusing.
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 13:35   #821
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
There is NO proof.

0. none. it doesnt exist.
Unfortunately you're a self-confessed 'guy who lies on AD' so I doubt anyone's much inclined to believe you.

Quote:
By excellent I'm saying pressing your nose to the fact that Assassin hasn't given a single evidence to back up his case, when a person can't give any evidence it's very likely that he's just bullshitting.
Or under NDA.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 13:39   #822
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Or under NDA.
True, but then he'd still be able to discuss it with the people/person who broke the specific rule, wouldn't he? (I think, I'm not all that up to date with the whole NDA.)
He hasn't done that either.
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 15:12   #823
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Now, if you are incapable of understanding that, kindly stfu before you embarass yourself further
are you not the one embarrassing yourself when you claim to be believing someone blindly when that guy hasn't shown any proof?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 15:41   #824
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

embarrasing himself... a normal day for Phil

i believe in fairies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 15:42   #825
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
are you not the one embarrassing yourself when you claim to be believing someone blindly when that guy hasn't shown any proof?
what the hell is religion then?
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 16:17   #826
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

a useful tool in instilling morals & ethics of some form atleast in people, but other than that, embarrassment too
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 16:32   #827
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We may have seen a log, but the parts cut out of it directly corresponded to the evidence that ND now says that we lack.

No shit, sherlocks.
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 16:44   #828
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
We may have seen a log, but the parts cut out of it directly corresponded to the evidence that ND now says that we lack.

No shit, sherlocks.
What are you talking about?
The only thing removed is number of incidents Assassin claims to have happened and the nicks of our DCs. No evidence at all.
I can't believe how you can possibly say they "directly correspond to the evidence" as it's just numbers and nicks. Wtf.
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 16:47   #829
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Dear Phil^

We've seen time and time again proof of Assassins incompetence to handle with the position he has. Given that he also ignores the claims being put forward from ND and refuses to post here only shows me how clearly in error he is in this case as he is usually in all the other cases he handles.

Are you unable to prove your accusations Assassin then you shouldnt be making them. Innocent until otherwise proven has always been and will always be a very important issue in life.
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 16:49   #830
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What are you talking about?
The only thing removed is number of incidents Assassin claims to have happened and the nicks of our DCs. No evidence at all.
I can't believe how you can possibly say they "directly correspond to the evidence" as it's just numbers and nicks. Wtf.
Planetarion is a game of numbers, IRC is a community of nicks. How is anyone supposed to start even looking for their own information without this?
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 16:53   #831
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Planetarion is a game of numbers, IRC is a community of nicks. How is anyone supposed to start even looking for their own information without this?
Wtf. What are you rabbling about. The numbers were the number of events Assassin claims it has happened and the nicks was the nicks of our DCs. Wtf.
What does this have to do with it all. Dude do you even know what we are talking about or are you just spouting random statements that have nothing to do with the discussion?

Contact me on IRC when I'm back from work if you're really this confused and I'll explain it a bit more detailed for you, cause you're not contributing to anything with what you're saying.

Wtf, I don't get how random your post was. Why do people confuse me like that all the time.

ps. Wtf.
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 16:54   #832
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

Personally I am starting to think the only reason why this thread is still open is because people want to see it hit 30 pages.

Willz came to Grog with alleged info from a gal mate LOL ya right. It was proven wrong, willz shut up. Assasin Shut up, now phil keeps talking but god only knows why.

So now that we've been cleared by those that actually mattered and that the accusations have been proven false that DLR ever defended ND out of galaxy. I will now ummm Shut up.

I suggest Grog shut up Fish Shut up in fact come to think of it you all need to shut up.

Troll out

meant it was proven wrong lol

Last edited by Troll; 8 Mar 2006 at 17:00.
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 16:59   #833
furball

Quote:
Wtf.
Welcome to fishland?

Unread 8 Mar 2006, 17:00   #834
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have a question which may need discussion, as it may help close one of the current issues with the 'supports planet' rule.

If DLR were actually coordinating with ND (Which they never did whilst I was in there, and I've never seen them do despite running consistant raids for ND), in order to avoid closure, would they have to coordinate with ND to ensure that there were worthless piggies on attacks to ensure it looked like they weren't cooperating. Or would they just be closed on suspicion of coordination straight away

In which case, would DLR have to coordinate with ND to ensure they were hitting completely different targets, in order to prove that there's no coordination?

I asked support if DLR would get closed for hitting the same alliance as ND, but there was no clarification there.

I'm asking this, because DLR not cooperating with ND at all has led to quite a furore and the risk of their planets being closed. I would not like to see something like this happen again and completely innocent people having their round ruined by closure.

Last edited by Gate; 8 Mar 2006 at 18:02.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 17:29   #835
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Dear Phil^

We've seen time and time again proof of Assassins incompetence to handle with the position he has. Given that he also ignores the claims being put forward from ND and refuses to post here only shows me how clearly in error he is in this case as he is usually in all the other cases he handles.

Are you unable to prove your accusations Assassin then you shouldnt be making them. Innocent until otherwise proven has always been and will always be a very important issue in life.
Dear Kargool,

since when was it normal for MH's to discuss such topics in public? I'll tell you: Since never. He's not even allowed to even if he wanted to.
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 18:02   #836
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Personally I am starting to think the only reason why this thread is still open is because people want to see it hit 30 pages.

Willz came to Grog with alleged info from a gal mate LOL ya right. It was proven wrong, willz shut up. Assasin Shut up, now phil keeps talking but god only knows why.

So now that we've been cleared by those that actually mattered and that the accusations have been proven false that DLR ever defended ND out of galaxy. I will now ummm Shut up.

I suggest Grog shut up Fish Shut up in fact come to think of it you all need to shut up.

Troll out

meant it was proven wrong lol

Indeed i was wrong. I will openly admit the coords i had were wrong. One was a scanner which of course you claim didnt count when i suppose it doesnt. So i can say i am sorry. But i am not giving up on the issue. But Troll, as i asked Grog, that log was with an ND HC, now to my understanding Troll there was a log with you and Assassin. Now this was all about DLR, so, Troll a simple request would be can i also see (pm me on irc) The log between you and Assassin please? As to my understanding you agreed to Assassin according to what was said in the ND Log or understood it and didnt really argue it? Or was Assassin also lieing about that when he said it in the Log with spiritfire? I did ask Grog this who couldnt answer me becuase he hadnt saw the convo between you 2 either ( Which i find bad for the 2 DLR HC's not to discuss the convo they had with Assassin themselves, instead argue over the one that was said to an ND HC). So im just curious, as ofc this seems to be kept hidden. Is it perhaps becuase In that Log Troll you didnt put up an argument as Assassin said? As i see there was 3 people involved in this convosation, Assassin, Troll and Spiritfire. Now Assassin wont comment on it, we have saw the 'log' from Spiritfire.. so. Any chance of any imput on the convosation you had with him? I have asked about this 4 times in this thread now, i have asked one of your HCs in a pm over irc.. i keep getting fobbed off. I want to know why.

Oh and Kargool, to be honest since i returned to PA i have saw you moan about general changes full stop. I saw you moan about the Support planet rule, which was effecting the game play, i dont care if you wont admit it but that was a good move. Second I have saw you moan 5 times in the space of a few months about every change that has bin made. Perhaps the reason why your so anti Assassin isnt becuase of his incompetince to do his job, but perhaps its the fact the things he does (like the support planet rule agreement being implemented) effects you and your alliance in the negative way? (For example you were exploiting it in simple terms) Or perhaps its becuase you just dont like change? But either way i dont think perhaps these little dissagreements you have with him consitute for him being incompetitent in what he does. Also you told us you have 'evidence' of him handling things wrong in the past. What? if your reffering to closures, how are you getting information on these facts if your not the one whos bin closed? Let me guess... you go to the guys he has closed, spoke to them (as they are of course going to tell you the full truth and not be bitter and lie right?) And you beleive them? I have already said the Support planet rule which i am guessing you will use as one of the examples, which i beleive was correct. We even had a vote where 3 quaters of PA voted i beleive on a poll on these forums that even though they didnt agree with it, it had to be done. And finally i ask of you, i have saw you comment quite a few times in this thread about how bad Assassin is with his job, so, have you gone to the person in charge of Assassin with this 'evidence' and reported him for it? Or are you just one of these people that your claiming Assassin is at the moment... which is all mouth and nothing to back it up with? I dont like Assassin, and he knows it. But he can do his job. if i felt that strongly that he couldnt, and i had evidence he couldnt i would go to somone higher then him and report him to be removed. Not come onto these forums going on like a 4 yr old child like yourself posting it in every opertunity he gets complaining about how he has on numerous occastions proven hes not good enough to have the power he has. So, have you reported him to his superior? If not, do it or just shut up please as your boring me.

Edit: I read through it and decided i had lots of spelling errors. There still are loads but now at least you can read it.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 8 Mar 2006 at 20:35.
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 19:48   #837
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
Its a matter of trust. I trust assassin, i do not trust DLR or ND
Therefore i believe assassin over the wailings of DLR and ND

Quote:
It'd need several topic changes to ever get that far, though im sure it would be a record breaker if it did

Quote:
<snip>
A very well thought out , logical post. Perhaps you want to offer your services to certain people to train them?
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 19:53   #838
jerome

Quote:
Its a matter of trust. I trust assassin, i do not trust DLR or ND
Therefore i believe assassin over the wailings of DLR and ND
guilty until proven innocent?
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 20:31   #839
lokken
BlueTuba

this forum is actually an outpost of the cardassian empire.
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 20:50   #840
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
this forum is actually an outpost of the cardassian empire.
it cant be, on cardassia guilt is established before a trial even begins
here the trial begins, and you are found guilty half way through reading the list of charges to the jury
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 20:53   #841
lokken
BlueTuba

why i oughtta
Unread 8 Mar 2006, 23:26   #842
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

...lock this thread?
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 00:16   #843
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
...lock this thread?
a good suggestion, but my superiors have ruled (drunkenly) against me.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 00:26   #844
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Oh and Kargool, to be honest since i returned to PA i have saw you moan about general changes full stop. I saw you moan about the Support planet rule, which was effecting the game play, i dont care if you wont admit it but that was a good move. Second I have saw you moan 5 times in the space of a few months about every change that has bin made. Perhaps the reason why your so anti Assassin isnt becuase of his incompetince to do his job, but perhaps its the fact the things he does (like the support planet rule agreement being implemented) effects you and your alliance in the negative way? (For example you were exploiting it in simple terms) Or perhaps its becuase you just dont like change? But either way i dont think perhaps these little dissagreements you have with him consitute for him being incompetitent in what he does. Also you told us you have 'evidence' of him handling things wrong in the past. What? if your reffering to closures, how are you getting information on these facts if your not the one whos bin closed? Let me guess... you go to the guys he has closed, spoke to them (as they are of course going to tell you the full truth and not be bitter and lie right?) And you beleive them? I have already said the Support planet rule which i am guessing you will use as one of the examples, which i beleive was correct. We even had a vote where 3 quaters of PA voted i beleive on a poll on these forums that even though they didnt agree with it, it had to be done. And finally i ask of you, i have saw you comment quite a few times in this thread about how bad Assassin is with his job, so, have you gone to the person in charge of Assassin with this 'evidence' and reported him for it? Or are you just one of these people that your claiming Assassin is at the moment... which is all mouth and nothing to back it up with? I dont like Assassin, and he knows it. But he can do his job. if i felt that strongly that he couldnt, and i had evidence he couldnt i would go to somone higher then him and report him to be removed. Not come onto these forums going on like a 4 yr old child like yourself posting it in every opertunity he gets complaining about how he has on numerous occastions proven hes not good enough to have the power he has. So, have you reported him to his superior? If not, do it or just shut up please as your boring me.
I have indeed reported him to his superiour on some occasions. But i've stopped caring along time ago. Its an old expression saying that you get what you deserve, and the game certainly is getting what it deserves right now. The defplanet rule was never discussed openly before implemented, there was no discussion about it in the Allianceforums before it was implemented, it was implemented in midround. (because the claims was that eXilition was doing it in a high scale) eXilition went on and won the round anyways, so Im guessing the "impact" on the game as all the people claiming wasnt that superior.

In regards to closing of planets, no, I havent really had many objections to that. Infact i've reported and gotten closed alot of my own alliancemembers due to them cheating. Allthough some I find very fun that they closed, like closing people for having the same surnames and closing people for logging in at the same military base, but oh well, they're just paying customers getting what they deserve.

Assassin also went before this round posting another one of his arbitrary decisions without opening it up for discussion at all on the forums, or atleast informing the community about what he felt was needed. It was posted around 1 hour before tickstart, Im guessing PA crew was in the loop (hopefully) still, the players playing this game wasnt and they might have had some views and some input that might prove valuable to the work the mh's are doing.

And now regarding this last of his major screwups, im gussing hiding behind a convinient "oh, we are not allowed to discuss what the multihunters do" creates alot of confidence in what terms the multihunters work under and what they do to prevent people from cheating in the game. Especially when they specifically goes after what one alliance appearntly has done the great big sin of defending out of tag in "5" occasions, but decide that large quantities of appearntly very random incomings before a certain large alliance attacks is just totally random and not preplanned at all.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 00:32   #845
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
(because the claims was that eXilition was doing it in a high scale) eXilition went on and won the round anyways, so Im guessing the "impact" on the game as all the people claiming wasnt that superior.
That's because it was the 1up propagandamachine working again!!!111
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 00:34   #846
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

This is a non-issue..

DLR players openly state that they won't attempt to move over to NewDawn. The PAteam through Assassin has made it clear that the above would never be allowed.

Hence DLR will keep their high-average, 13 man alliance tag and finish with a fairly lowly ranking (while achieving what they set out to, pre-round 16) and NewDawn will finish wherever.

Nothing else really matters.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 00:43   #847
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Edited: might as well have said "jer is a nub"

go read the rules - Lok

Last edited by lokken; 9 Mar 2006 at 00:57.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 02:24   #848
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
(because the claims was that eXilition was doing it in a high scale) eXilition went on and won the round anyways, so Im guessing the "impact" on the game as all the people claiming wasnt that superior.
The damage had already been done, contrary to popular belief - the first half of the round can determine the future of it.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 02:46   #849
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
This is a non-issue..

DLR players openly state that they won't attempt to move over to NewDawn. The PAteam through Assassin has made it clear that the above would never be allowed.

Hence DLR will keep their high-average, 13 man alliance tag and finish with a fairly lowly ranking (while achieving what they set out to, pre-round 16) and NewDawn will finish wherever.

Nothing else really matters.
DLR members are allowed to join ND in game. If we weren't, Gate wouldnt have been allowed to join.

Whether or not we do is down to us, not Assassin. DLR will always have a high ranking average, whether or not we are in our own tag.

And we could always merge with Ascendancy to make us #1. Its all within the rules.
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 02:48   #850
jerome

what on earth makes you think we'd need/want/would take you