User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Nov 2005, 02:33   #101
Excalibu|r
Def *****

Excalibu|r has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Nd

/me takes a peanut, drinks a beer and enjoys the fight here
Excalibu|r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 02:55   #102
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Did someone say BEER?
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 06:29   #103
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
In all honesty Wandows, beating the alliances below us makes us deserving of our spot.
NewDawn seek surprise War with 1up, Insomnia, TGV, LCH, Tof, SubH and xVx

I'm actually really disappointed in most of the comments in this thread. As much as the individual can feel bitter, that someone else, or another group of people are currently having an easy time, AND doing well, that's really not the issue at hand.

It's great that NewDawn are holding their own in third, that they're appreciating value enough to have a shot at winning or if not, have the resources to sway the round in any of three other directions.

What we've been talking about in the thread Virall made, is how brilliant this situation is, how fluid resultant politics can be. NewDawn doing well is great for the community, it needs as many alliances aiming for the same high standards as possible. If any alliance can make the leap, that's a GOOD thing.

Don't lose sight of that, simply out of self-interest.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 08:49   #104
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
What we've been talking about in the thread Virall made, is how brilliant this situation is, how fluid resultant politics can be. NewDawn doing well is great for the community, it needs as many alliances aiming for the same high standards as possible. If any alliance can make the leap, that's a GOOD thing.
I think the nicest part about our position, is that it proves you don't need a horde of leet members to stand a chance at keeping up with the big guns (if they're being slowed down and you aren't, that is), but that it is possible to find a decent medium where you can do it simply with hard work, commitment, a lot of luck and a few nice tricks that reduce the need for effort ( \o/ ).

I think it would be nice to see other alliances such as Vengeance, ToF and xVx have luck like we have had.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 09:35   #105
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
bit quick to jump of ur step there werent you guys? in all fairness he has a point, i guess he doesnt want to wait for the anticipation of when ND will join the war, or if they ever will

Hmm, two alliances fighting it out, whilst a third sits holding onto the fence so damn tight it gets splinters up its arse. Never seen that before, eh Angels?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 09:37   #106
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

For the record, I am not belitting eithe angles, nor ND, just saying that people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 09:44   #107
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You now have my full seriousness and respect Jester.

The fact is, if we decide to hit eXi or Angels full force, we are pretty much ruining the round. They are boht having a hard time as it is, there is no benefit to ND or the round by doing. Same with 1up, why would we hit them full force? What benefit does this have for ND?

We are not shying out of anything, but there is no reason for us to join an already interesting battle.

Maybe Kj is just a little bitter that Angels seem to be losing against eXi ;o
Well, first of all I don't see us loosing given that we lost 5k roids last night ... as did Exi ...

And well, haveing 200+ reported calls a night, we are by far the most targetted alliance of this moment (understandable because we WERE roidfat).

Bitter, no. Annoyed, maybe

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 09:46   #108
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Nope! Angels avoided the war to secure a runner up ending...
ND are avoiding the war to try and become Nr: 1

BIG DIFFERENCE.
Rofl you kidding right? Get real for once. We had a NAP and didn't wish to break it. Yes we wanted to win the round but we made the mistake NOT to break that NAP.
We never settle or take satisfaction in a runners up position. We didn't in r13 but we simply made the wrong decisions, that's all.

But what would you know, not as if you'll ever be in an alliance that has a shot to end top3.

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Nov 2005, 10:05   #109
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds
What an odd thread. NewDawn were being flamed aswell last round because of their sucess. NewDawn don't need to be involved in the war because its not needed. Why flame us for this? If we want to join in on the war, we will. If eXilition & Angels decide to hit ND so be it. We may get crushed but we are not an alliance who gives up. We get roided, we don't quit. We rebuild and keep roiding.

I see KJ is flaming us, let me remind you of something m8y. You fuked over LCH last round by leaving them and forming your own 10 man alliance just ebcause top 3 wasnt good enough for you. Because of that LCH arnt doing as well this round. From recent rumrs, I hear you always fuked over another alliance a few rounds back, This alliance is no longer because of this.

Before flamming NewDawn, think what you've done in the past.
Am I reading this correct? Are you implying Angels is responsible for the current state of LCH? That's a HUGE insult you just made towards the LCH HC (of which I still get along with fine).
I'll AGAIN repeat myself for those that wish to keep believing their OWN fairytales ...

LCH and Angels last round PARTED IN MUTUAL AGREEMENT. Angels no longer wished to work with LCH and LCH no longer wished to work with Angels. Every LCH HC will confirm this, then why the FK do you think you know it better?

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Nov 2005, 10:18   #110
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Well, first of all I don't see us loosing given that we lost 5k roids last night ... as did Exi ...

And well, haveing 200+ reported calls a night, we are by far the most targetted alliance of this moment (understandable because we WERE roidfat).

Bitter, no. Annoyed, maybe
heh, there are some alliances who have +/- 200 defcalls each night for quite some longer time then Angels

and you arent just targeted in war because you have been roidfat, but i believe you started some war several nights ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 10:22   #111
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

i dont see any reason why ND would join the war tbh. soon both parties dont got much roids left, and roiding newbs can be done forever it seems, unless ND would want to hit 1up which i dont see happening. previous traumas wont allow it i guess. or maybe 1up would go after nd, prolly later on when eXi/angels bashed each others brains out :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 10:57   #112
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
heh, there are some alliances who have +/- 200 defcalls each night for quite some longer time then Angels

and you arent just targeted in war because you have been roidfat, but i believe you started some war several nights ago?
Max, I strongly doubt any current alliance has more inbound then we have atm. You can disagree, fair enough.

And I expect Exi to hit us. We wanted a war with them. I'm not complaining here but you also know Exi doesn't send 200 fleets a night (cause then half your alliance is 3 fleeting). I take it about 50% of those calls are from exi attacks, not more.

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Nov 2005, 11:07   #113
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

It's very believable that exi are recieving similar amounts of def calls, infact i do believe it, the roid decrease is just to planets loosing more roids per tick than others. Exi are very efficient in attack, as proven in r13 and now imho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmillian
that is the basis on most of our incommings, but i would say roughly 60-65% are because of that, the rest are because of the 'random' sneaky attacks due to roidcounts. Its a wargame its expected, noone should be moaning whatsoever. Hopefully tides will change soon and we will see bigger and better battles
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 11:16   #114
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
(cause then half your alliance is 3 fleeting).
Hehe.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 11:27   #115
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Hehe.
well ... 80 members, 200 calls means 2.5 fleets sent per exi member ...

But since this is an ND thread, let's accuse ND for throwing in the rest of those fleets (j/k)

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Nov 2005, 11:37   #116
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

lets accuse ND of attacking in a war game (j/k)
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 11:39   #117
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
We hit people who hit us. I've said it since round 5. Case closed.
Heh Barrow, this is by far the most rubbish post I've seen you make. No offense ofcourse, but this statement is completely meaningless and it's not even fully true either. Every alliance tries to hit those that hit them yet every alliance once in a while hit pple that never hit them.

That's called random galraids or "starting a war for ranks" ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Nov 2005, 11:50   #118
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

But since this is an ND thread, let's accuse ND for throwing in the rest of those fleets (j/k)
You're wrong Kjeldoran. 200 calls, not 200 fleets. Some of the calls have been on 3-8 fleets on one eta. There are quite more than 200 fleets incoming at the moment.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 12:01   #119
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
i dont see any reason why ND would join the war tbh. soon both parties dont got much roids left, and roiding newbs can be done forever it seems, unless ND would want to hit 1up which i dont see happening. previous traumas wont allow it i guess. or maybe 1up would go after nd, prolly later on when eXi/angels bashed each others brains out :>
I tried to point that out, but people just report that "there is no reason for it".

Edit: That exi/angels bash each other and ND let 1up grow too big for them to handle, unless someone choose to change the current situation.

Unread 18 Nov 2005, 12:17   #120
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

AD is crap! stop posting and lets start playing hardcore
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 12:50   #121
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Fair play to anyone taking advantage of the fact that Angels and Ex are busy fighting each other.

Props to NewDawn.
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 12:58   #122
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felagund
AD is crap! stop posting and lets start playing hardcore

I am playing hardcore Felanub

That doesn't mean I don't have time for such a silly thing as AD though.

Unread 18 Nov 2005, 12:59   #123
Gateway
Proud to be a Ðragon!

Gateway is an unknown quantity at this point

"Fish wins."

Lies! he didn't land @ my place and crashed his fleet

r3: Can't remember, n00b
r4: 37:7:17 [G-II]
r5-6: Can't remember, inactive
r7-r9: didn't play
r9.5: 25:9:?? (Crap Gal), 34:7:14 Galrank #5 [Ðragons] Xandathrii
r10: 7:7:9 [Ðragons] MO/BC
r10.5-14: PA is CRAP
r15: playing (big mistake)

Ðragons forever!
Gateway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 13:12   #124
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

True Story tbh didnt you know Exil have got a deal going with Jolt and the PA team and get 4 fleet slots instead of 3.
Exil Know some ppl who know some ppl who has a cat who knows another cat who gets chased a lot by someones dog who just happens to be owned by Jolt(they have a mascot poodle you know).
Its all a bit complicated but it includes lots of beer and cat food.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 15:08   #125
The Seal
*idle*

The Seal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Its all a bit complicated but it includes lots of beer and cat food.
Could you hand me one of those b33rs please

The Seal
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 17:40   #126
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Rofl you kidding right? Get real for once. We had a NAP and didn't wish to break it. Yes we wanted to win the round but we made the mistake NOT to break that NAP.
We never settle or take satisfaction in a runners up position. We didn't in r13 but we simply made the wrong decisions, that's all.

But what would you know, not as if you'll ever be in an alliance that has a shot to end top3.

How very little you know about my whereabouts……. and other things!

Btw. Company leaders usually get the boot when they make major mistakes such as Angels did in r13.

And last but not least….shouldn’t you do like “things” in your allie instead of pestering the forum, because these last nights of fighting isn’t looking good for Angels you know?
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 18:46   #127
Holyboy
pe0n

Holyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

War hath no fury like a noncombatant. (C.E. Montague) <-- i found a quote for all those angry ND posters,
[HomaX] Forever!
Holyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 19:27   #128
Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
I think we're not the only alliance that follows an "own alliance comes first" rule-set, or are we? We have our own incoming to take care of, so we will focus on that, instead of defending other alliances. I guess I'm the only one who thinks that makes sense

But, seeing the politics, you allow your members to defend their gal m8s so long as they aren't exil or angels??? why so???
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 19:34   #129
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Seal
Could you hand me one of those b33rs please

The Seal
I dunno what my friend's been drinking but it ain't beer.
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 19:48   #130
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Couldnt be arsed to read 3 pages of shit, so just gonna state the obvious:
Even tho i dont like ND, its not ND's fault that noone attacks them. To me it appears they've been doing their best to piss ppl off for rounds. So attacking them should be up to the other alliances out there...

And now back to the flaming:
Who's gonna kick ND's ass?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 20:29   #131
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Who's gonna kick ND's ass?
If the rumours are anything to go by, not eXilition*

* Of course I have absolutely no poof of this and look upon the rumours with more than a pinch of salt, I am merely voicing the theories I've heard.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 21:15   #132
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
If the rumours are anything to go by, not eXilition*

* Of course I have absolutely no poof of this and look upon the rumours with more than a pinch of salt, I am merely voicing the theories I've heard.
Lies, you obviously secretely hope that this is true so that you can create a superblock with zz-crew and the penis-allianz and annihilate ND, Exil and Angels in 1 night!*

*I am not responsible for my actions when I am under the influence of hyperactivity.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 21:26   #133
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Lies, you obviously secretely hope that this is true so that you can create a superblock with zz-crew and the penis-allianz and annihilate ND, Exil and Angels in 1 night!*

*I am not responsible for my actions when I am under the influence of hyperactivity.
I hear OldDawn or OldishDusk maybe involved too. Prepare for war chaps!
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 21:32   #134
Taipan
Born Again Virgin

Taipan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
To me it appears they've been doing their best to piss ppl off for rounds.
Care to elaborate? Or are you just spouting drivel?

I'd really like to know as I've been absent for a while so it might be useful to be brought up to speed by someone who clearly isn't bitter or in any way biased
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 21:40   #135
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

The major benifit ND has atm is that strategically they are the worst target for the top 4 allainces. Angels and eX obviously cant have a night off their war jsut to hit ND, and 1up dont want to ease the pressure from eX (and maybe Angels? dont know if they attack them), so ND can coast smoothly along for atleast the next few days without getting targetted.

Offensively, they have no need to declare war on a particular faction cause this will only bring their demize quicker, and thus roidfat ND will become the target, kind of like shooting yourself in the foot.

ND need to make sure they make the most of this period of realative few inc to make sure they increase they ships count cause they will need all they can muster to face the winner of the 1up/eX/Angels triad.

to ND atm aslong as now they are fat they dont try to NAP every allaince in the game :|.
ChipZ^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2005, 23:39   #136
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

ND will continue to play its own game, and its fair to say we are not napped to any of the t4 alliances.

Rumours tell me 1up and Angels have an agreement though*

My prediction for tonight: Angels realise they can't beat eXilition anymore, they will hit ND hard, and eXi will have a nice green day tomorrow, Angels will not have a nice green day, maybe a small green one. ND will probably end up on a red day, but then, we do have more to lose on average per tick than Angels.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 00:29   #137
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
My prediction for tonight: Angels realise they can't beat eXilition anymore, they will hit ND hard, and eXi will have a nice green day tomorrow, Angels will not have a nice green day, maybe a small green one. ND will probably end up on a red day, but then, we do have more to lose on average per tick than Angels.
pretty sure i said same thing about angels when we were top, but no angels were just simply loosing roids etc, oh no nevar fear for fishys propaganda is here.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 00:33   #138
The_Fish
ND

Please find a post from me saying anything that doesn't agree with your analysis.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 00:35   #139
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Angels wouldn't be so stupid as to leave eX alone for a night surely......
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 01:14   #140
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
I guess that also depends upon the behaviour of Nd. It is not necessarily wise to count on others not stopping wars, alliances tend to hit those alliances first which they gain most from when hitting them.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 01:16   #141
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

Quote:
Tit for tat baby.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 01:47   #142
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
ND will continue to play its own game, and its fair to say we are not napped to any of the t4 alliances.

Rumours tell me 1up and Angels have an agreement though*

Same old Fish, completely unable to come up with anything original

Who said anything about NAP btw? Mebbe you heard a different rumour :/

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 01:47   #143
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
ND and Angels are busy exchanging fire atm.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 01:49   #144
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taipan
Care to elaborate?
Its not a bad thing not to be liked. Heck, i know plenty ppl that doesnt like me and i'm sure you're one of them

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 01:55   #145
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
ND and Angels are busy exchanging fire atm.
How many fronts are Angels trying to fight on? lol no wonder they are losing roids so heavily
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 02:09   #146
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
How many fronts are Angels trying to fight on? lol no wonder they are losing roids so heavily
To be honest it seems more like ND are begging to be eliminated instead of eXilition.

eX are probably the ones who can laugh their asses off at the moment for having such a lapfish playing the round into their hands Well done so far.
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 02:16   #147
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
To be honest it seems more like ND are begging to be eliminated instead of eXilition.

eX are probably the ones who can laugh their asses off at the moment for having such a lapfish playing the round into their hands Well done so far.
So u want ND to attack eX along with 1up and Angels? Wont that be playing the round into Angels hands and just going to get ND roided quicker?
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 02:18   #148
Heartless

Quote:
So u want ND to attack eX along with 1up and Angels? Wont that be playing the round into Angels hands and just going to get ND roided quicker?
I know it is not very kind to answer a question with a question, but allow me this one:

Do you think ND will gain anything from helping eX to take down Angels? Wont that just help eX to grow safe and sound again? And, to top this, do ND seriously believe they can take a fight up with eX for #1 if necessary, when neither Angels nor 1up could so far?
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 02:53   #149
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

i don't want to fight exi
I have friends there...

(<3 kaifux)

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2005, 04:33   #150
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
i don't want to fight exi
I have friends there...

(<3 kaifux)
I apologise. Let's all agree not to hit our friends and create a daisy chain of blowjobs. I'll find that very interesting and enjoyable.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote