User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 May 2005, 18:42   #51
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: You have been attacked by....

You know you've been attacked by SiNND when half your alliance expects you to hang your head in shame. (Sorry guys. Just had to be said )

You know you've been attacked by LCH when three waves of ToT appear first.
You know you've been attacked by LCH when they're in second place and you're in third.
(lo gr[afk]nd )

You know you've been attacked by hirr when you find yourself cheering for the attackers, rather than the defence that you're participating in

You know you've been attacked by F-Crew, when you wonder if they sent Ironnads or Flagons.

You know you've been attacked by a forum moderator when all your in-game mails have been closed, and your galaxy forums have been banned for 24 hours. (lub ya lok )

You know you've been attacked by 1up, when the ships are firing greenish white mushrooms instead of torpedos.

Last edited by Squidly; 30 May 2005 at 21:44. Reason: Thanks for the pos-rep :D
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 19:54   #52
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

You know you are gonna be attacked by vgn when ur vgn galmates are suddenly offline
Unread 30 May 2005, 19:57   #53
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
You know you've been attacked by hirr when you find yourself cheering for the attackers, rather than the defence that you're participating in
all my fleets when stopping a BG of hirr's were along the lines of "I love hirr" etc . One of the members i was referencing didn't even play. It scared them a bit, but there we go
Unread 30 May 2005, 23:39   #54
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
You know when you have been attacked by kila coz he still thinks its really easy to send 10 bs to get xp just like in the speedgames without ppl getting defence.
LIES!
I use 20
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 00:10   #55
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
LIES!
I use 20

hehe lub you

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 09:12   #56
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

You know you've been attacked by Keizari, when your hostile ships turn friendly half-way through the trip. It appears the leader came back from a long deserved holiday and figured they needed a change.

Unread 1 Jun 2005, 11:55   #57
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Youknow when you have been attacked by Remy when the attacker pamails his excuses because he mistyped the coords :-/
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 12:36   #58
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
LOL!!!

I love hirr too .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 15:02   #59
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

You kow you´ve been attacked by ND, because u recive a braging mail after that
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 22:34   #60
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
You kow you´ve been attacked by ND, because u recive a braging mail after that
damn straight! Our egos are the only thing big about us! (and by us I mean me :/)
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 23:35   #61
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

You know you have been attacked by Rinoa when he sends his whole fleet and it dies...
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 00:31   #62
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

You know you have been attacked by The_Fish when he tumbles in in the morning still drunk and ask if he attacked you.
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 22:01   #63
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Envious has a spectacular aura aboutEnvious has a spectacular aura about

You know you are being attacked by an allianceless noob, because you are in NoS

You know you are attacking 1up when Sid sends you an ingame mail telling you that you are HR and not allowed to attack. You wonder if you should recall and enjoy 1up protection for the rest of the round

Last edited by Envious; 3 Jun 2005 at 22:07.
Envious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 04:37   #64
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious
You wonder if you should recall and enjoy 1up protection for the rest of the round
Looking at the state of the 1ups in my gal, i wonder at the value of this protection :\
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 10:23   #65
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious
You know you are being attacked by an allianceless noob, because you are in NoS

You know you are attacking 1up when Sid sends you an ingame mail telling you that you are HR and not allowed to attack. You wonder if you should recall and enjoy 1up protection for the rest of the round

LAND, LAND, LAND, LAND, LAND

w00t
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 13:30   #66
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

you know when you have been attacked by me when i launch my fleet on the biggest guy i can find and fall asleep forgetting to recall, wake up the next morning with no ships and no roids as everyone in pa decided to attack me!!! just my luck tbh
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 22:21   #67
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
You know you've been attacked by Keizari, when your hostile ships turn friendly half-way through the trip. It appears the leader came back from a long deserved holiday and figured they needed a change.

I don't get this one. explanation?
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 22:42   #68
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
You know you have been attacked by The_Fish when he tumbles in in the morning still drunk and ask if he attacked you.
TBH, its more like:

You know when you have been attacked by The_Fish because he has mailed you his calc, boasting that he's going to own you, and then loses most of his fleet, capping 16 roids.
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 02:42   #69
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough

You know you have been attacked by NoS as you are one of the 3 planets in the top 500 not NAPed with them
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 14:34   #70
teknik
Antagonist

teknik has a spectacular aura aboutteknik has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurragutten
I don't get this one. explanation?
hook is talking about him shipjumping after going into vac mode so he cant be hit while allianceless
teknik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 16:45   #71
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

You know when your lemming attack has hit some important ToT guy when you get 328,235 INCOMING HOSTILES sent to fleetcatch you.

You know that you are a flukey bastard, when the ETA bug steps in and saves your FI \o/ .
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 17:44   #72
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

You have been attacked by Zhil. Your fleet is bigger.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 17:57   #73
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

You know you have been attacked by Insomnia when all they steal is beer

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 19:31   #74
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
You know when your lemming attack has hit some important ToT guy when you get 328,235 INCOMING HOSTILES sent to fleetcatch you.

You know that you are a flukey bastard, when the ETA bug steps in and saves your FI \o/ .
lol nice one soveh, one problem tho mate lemmings die

only 320k ??? :P
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 22:23   #75
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

u know your attacking ND when youve got thru cause they all out defending gate again

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 01:34   #76
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
You know you need a drink when the same piece of shit unknown mother****ers are still trying to make a respected, highranking member of the community look bad.
Heh. Another perspective on this can be indignant consumers ridiculing desperate elitists holding on to delusions of grandeur. But drink up, your buddy does.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 02:28   #77
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
u know your attacking ND when youve got thru cause they all out defending gate again

Lies last night I was defending ... err... DARN IT! Our secret is out!
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 12:28   #78
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Heh. You know when you are getting waves by ToT as it feels like you are being pecked to death by ducks :\
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:03   #79
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

you know when your attacked by me when all fi die exept some daggers that ofc cap
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:06   #80
flikman
Idiot

flikman can only hope to improve

You have been attacked by...

forest and his newb forum skills, when someone else made the http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=185567 thread a few days ago !
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:28   #81
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

you know you verbally defended ex or verbally attacked 1up when you got a shitloads of anymous neg reps
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:39   #82
flikman
Idiot

you know you are a loser when you care about forum rep
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:53   #83
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

you know your a looser when you have twice as many posts than the one your trying to offend.

you know your not active on forums when you just figure that rep exists.

you know you dont give a **** when you got only neg reps.

you know your an idiot when thats what your custom title is.

you know you got owned when thats your best flame
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:55   #84
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You know you've been attacked by hirr when your planet's value doubles.

Apologies to who i stole this from
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:03   #85
flikman
Idiot

you know you're a newb when you play for the sole purpose of attacking 1up, but suicide on loads of crap planets by mistake.

you know your not active on forums when you have half as many posts than the one your trying to offend.

you know you dont give a **** when you got only neg reps.

you know your an paladin when thats what your custom title is.

Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:04   #86
mng

mng is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
rofl Not to mention half our gal aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
You know you're attacking Vision when Sovereign PA-mails you again to moan about the hassle of defending against you.
love those.

You know you've been attacked by Coven for several nights in a row, when you kick out the spy and the 25-fleet incs stop.

- Phil Ken Sebben
mng is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:12   #87
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

you know you stopped playing active ages ago when you land at def for the rush

you know you did your part when 1up aint winning

you know your limit when you cant come up with anything new

you know your gonna give buddah a pos rep cause you got owned so bad it was great

you know buddah was wrong when you gave him a neg rep instead

you know those 2 lines were coming just cause its a tradition
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 19:24   #88
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah
you know you stopped playing active ages ago when you land at def for the rush

you know you did your part when 1up aint winning

you know your limit when you cant come up with anything new

you know your gonna give buddah a pos rep cause you got owned so bad it was great

you know buddah was wrong when you gave him a neg rep instead

you know those 2 lines were coming just cause its a tradition
STOP WITH THIS OFF TOPIC SHIT FFS
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 20:12   #89
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Buddah: appropriate rep dispensed.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 21:58   #90
flikman
Idiot

Well, i was owned so I'll be quiet.

P.S Kila your post was the most off topic here. Maybe ill 'pos rep' u cos rep is ftw !
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 22:40   #91
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flikman
Well, i was owned so I'll be quiet.

P.S Kila your post was the most off topic here. Maybe ill 'pos rep' u cos rep is ftw !
it was only offtopic cos I was trying to stop you guys from offtopic flaming.

You know you have been attacked by hirr when you gain 8mil score from defending
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 23:46   #92
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

You know you've been attacked by a Coven HC when you kill 2mill Value off him in 2.5 days.
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 20:05   #93
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
You know you've been attacked by a Coven HC when you kill 2mill Value off him in 2.5 days.
2 mil value? Coven dream to have that much... :/
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 20:17   #94
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
lol coming from kila, who has 500k zik value after playing seriously, thats "hot"
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 20:19   #95
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
lol coming from kila, who has 500k zik value after playing seriously, thats "hot"
I stopped playing seriously after crashing my fleet a couple of times due to school etc
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 20:20   #96
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dont laugh Kila we had a 5m valued coven in are galaxy till he suicided his fleet.
Now hes still top 200 and doing very well.
Coven has its players m8 just like SiN does.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 20:22   #97
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
dont laugh Kila we had a 5m valued coven in are galaxy till he suicided his fleet.
Now hes still top 200 and doing very well.
Coven has its players m8 just like SiN does.
I bet he was pretending to be Coven...
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 21:44   #98
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

*cough* WP *cough*
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2005, 22:11   #99
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

There was a pretty big Coven in my last galaxy. He wasn't just pretending to be Coven either. He attacked my new galaxy 2 days after I joined it with all his Coven buddies
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 00:43   #100
flikman
Idiot

Quote:
I stopped playing seriously after crashing my fleet a couple of times due to school etc
500k value gives you no platform to laugh at other people's planets