User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jun 2005, 14:29   #51
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: The good, the bad + the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
Yes, because I left SiN and joined eX because in my eyes at that time SiN was dead. Not to mention the fact that SiN is designed to let players go. Also eX is where I will stay until it is gone.

Hydra on the other hand have the reputation of jumping ship everytime their toes get wet.
What is this reputation based upon? A handful of members leaving Wolfpack? So, Angels is nasty because Angels recruited certain Hydra Battlegroup members who had left their original alliance, EXilition is not (playing "ugly") for recruiting how they recruit.

Let me elaborate.

Agreed SiN's agenda is to train players. So, a SiN player leaving for an opposing block alliance isn't a shipjumper but developing his career and commiting his former alliance's goals. Right on that. Does the same apply to VisioN, Wolfpack (non-hydra, or a certain Hydra member who left for EXilition earlier on), Tides of Fire, and Howling Rain?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 15:41   #52
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Historically, the good guys are the ones who are losing. The good guys never win. They may hold a top rank, maybe even #1 for a while, but in the end, they lose because they are good.
It is actually the other way round. Usually the bad buys have way better skills than the good ones, however, the good ones have the "Always wins the decisive battle"-skill which makes up for sucking on everything else. (Compare this to Star Wars as a whole for example)
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 16:06   #53
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

How is leaving a alliance for another shipjumping? I can understand if you leave for another alliance in a opposing block during a war, but Keiz did not do that. If what he did was shipjumping, and Angels are bastards for taking him in, then all alliances are mongochops who take in shipjumpers, no?
If the people who think Keiz is a shipjumper could please elaborate instead of being arrogant and insultive (apparently, it does not work ), maybe you could explain to the stupider parts of the community (like myself), why he is a shipjumper.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 16:06   #54
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

There is only one good and one bad alliance in PA:

Xanadu is good. Fury is bad.

It's that simple. Really.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 16:11   #55
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
It is actually the other way round. Usually the bad buys have way better skills than the good ones, however, the good ones have the "Always wins the decisive battle"-skill which makes up for sucking on everything else. (Compare this to Star Wars as a whole for example)
and shipjumpers that join the bad guys are like lando and symbolize the ugly

but ones who betray the bad guys like the twat who got chocked by darth vader's invisible hands cause he pressed the wrong button are heroes
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 17:10   #56
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helikopter
Indeed, you lack dedication, activity and skills. Because of that your planets are so small that even I, who isn't even in top10, can attack only 3 of them. Others are just too tiny.
My planet is so small i can only NOT attack 3 planets :P
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 17:19   #57
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by laputa

That made me smile
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 17:29   #58
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Every time someone says that, God kills a Boyband.

So please, think of the Boybands
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 17:30   #59
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Elysium is good, Legion is bad!

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 18:03   #60
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Legion is good, Ely are n00bs.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 18:10   #61
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by helikopter
ROFL. That made me smile even. How the hell can your alliance be outnumbered when
1. Your alliance has more members than any of the exi/lch/tot block alliances
2. Your block has more members than the exi/lch/tot block

Indeed, you lack dedication, activity and skills. Because of that your planets are so small that even I, who isn't even in top10, can attack only 3 of them. Others are just too tiny.
Our "block" does not attack that much together, check your intel. Last time we all was on same alliance was when we picked Angels. Thats some time ago or what ?

We get incommings from all of the other block EACH night. ( the other day lch,ex,tot all attack SiNND ) And we then picked back at LCH with 1up. You see the difference? or are you blind ?

So basically having a shared channel , where we dont pick targets. Is giving us the name block ?
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 18:11   #62
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
How is leaving a alliance for another shipjumping?
If the people who think Keiz is a shipjumper could please elaborate instead of being arrogant and insultive (apparently, it does not work ), maybe you could explain to the stupider parts of the community (like myself), why he is a shipjumper.
Noone has answered this question yet. That's because it's an extremely boring subject, and is pretty self evident.

Leaving one alliance for another IS shipjumping. "shipjumping" isn't a real word, but that definition fits best imo. The circumstances surrounding the move and the reasons why the player wants to switch will decide how they'll be viewed for doing so. Wether he's being a traitor for his personal gain or simply moving on. You are upset that your friend is seen in a negative context for switching alliances and can't understand how this can be happening.

I'm not going to analize his personal situation, simply because I don't care.

As was mentioned earlier, the fact he's a top5 planet is the main reason he was more closely observed/critized.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 19:21   #63
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
Our "block" does not attack that much together, check your intel. Last time we all was on same alliance was when we picked Angels. Thats some time ago or what ?

We get incommings from all of the other block EACH night. ( the other day lch,ex,tot all attack SiNND ) And we then picked back at LCH with 1up. You see the difference? or are you blind ?

So basically having a shared channel , where we dont pick targets. Is giving us the name block ?
Thats your problem if you are not capable of working together really if lch,ex & tot attack as one unit then good on them.
Funny that you're part of a block but yet can't work as a block really some would consider this ironic.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 19:56   #64
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Fury was a ruthless yet efficient Empire of Order upon the universe.

Xanadu were insurgents that threatened the 'perfection'.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 20:00   #65
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Historically, the good guys are the ones who are losing. The good guys never win. They may hold a top rank, maybe even #1 for a while, but in the end, they lose because they are good.
1up were the good guys for r11.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 20:23   #66
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

In round 11 1up was considerd as the "bad guys" where a lot of people was just plain scared of them.

Things do change dont they
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 21:28   #67
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

themast - you are wrong.

A lot of people hailed 1ups style as the good guys, bringing the good days back to PA.

However, R11 sucked, 1up won because most alliances went solo.

R12 was very good, and that was mainly down to 1up, but they weren't considered as the bad guys then either.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 21:36   #68
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I believe SiN are good guys for training up n00bs to an excellent standard.( I know they merged but what the heck who cares)
I believe there is no bad alliance this round and the only ugly thing i see is ppl flaming ppl constantly because of there dedication.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 23:30   #69
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

r11 rocked :(

well, for the first t1000 ticks orso :up:
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 02:14   #70
hells
Ex F-Crew HC

hells is an unknown quantity at this point

back in the day i saw CeLL as the good guys and Fury as the bad, it was like they controlled the universe and we were rebeling

now everyone is evil except F-Crew, and maybe G.O.A.T because who has ever met an evil goat?

any alliance that Kargool now graces also must be evil, and Forest is an evil bastard so thats all his alliances to.

ah im sleepy so i cant think properly, but in conclusion

go f-crew!

rd 12 [F-Crew] P30n
rd 13 part 1 [F-Crew] DC
rd 13 part 2 LCH DC
rd 13 part 3 [F-Crew] HC
rd 14 [F-Crew] HC
rd 15 [F-Crew] HC
rd 16 [F-Crew] P30n!
hells is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 04:45   #71
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

I had some pretty good reasons for EX etc being the badguys and 1up being the good guys earlier on.

But I forgot most of them

Edit: at least one of them (that 1up helps the small alliances like SiN, ToF and Ven play at a higher level have been invalidated by EX getting APA, f-crew etc involved).

I so wanted to say 'EX getting APA, f-crew etc to flak for them'

Last edited by Banned; 2 Jun 2005 at 08:01.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 07:57   #72
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hells
any alliance that Kargool now graces also must be evil
And here i was walking around thinking i was the evil one. Cant someone just HATE me for once? Jezzz, Kargool gets all the PR and there's nothing left for me

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 10:17   #73
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

any alliance that Kargool now graces also must be evil, and Forest is an evil bastard so thats all his alliances to.

go f-crew!
Atleast i didnt take advantage of being added to F-Crews hc channel the first month of the round without anyone noticing
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 11:22   #74
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
And here i was walking around thinking i was the evil one. Cant someone just HATE me for once?
No. You're cute as a kitten... kiiiiiiiitty kitty kitty kiiiiiiitty
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 12:35   #75
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

/me breaks down and cries
"You're all so mean to meeeeeeeee"

* We do not exist *

Unread 2 Jun 2005, 14:49   #76
teknik
Antagonist

teknik has a spectacular aura aboutteknik has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
now everyone is evil except F-Crew, and maybe G.O.A.T because who has ever met an evil goat?
all goats are evil, lambs are good.
teknik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 16:34   #77
hells
Ex F-Crew HC

hells is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned

Edit: at least one of them (that 1up helps the small alliances like SiN, ToF and Ven play at a higher level have been invalidated by EX getting APA, f-crew etc involved).

I so wanted to say 'EX getting APA, f-crew etc to flak for them'
i seem to remember us telling Ex where to shove the offer or "we could suggest targets for you"

although im not to sure APA saw the true reason for Exilitions Generosity

rd 12 [F-Crew] P30n
rd 13 part 1 [F-Crew] DC
rd 13 part 2 LCH DC
rd 13 part 3 [F-Crew] HC
rd 14 [F-Crew] HC
rd 15 [F-Crew] HC
rd 16 [F-Crew] P30n!
hells is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 17:22   #78
zen
zenguard

zen has a spectacular aura aboutzen has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
although im not to sure APA saw the true reason for Exilitions Generosity
There is no generosity, there is a non agression pact. And stop off-topicing we've gone through this conversation elsewhere.
r15 Subh Member

"Siinä tapauksessa etenemme täydellä tuuppausvoimalla tuikutusetäisyydelle"
zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 20:32   #79
ironhell
Gifted

ironhell is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

heh, the bots are always the bad ones, just look at "I Robot" etc...

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
There was only one galaxy we couldn't seem to break (lo ironhell)
r3 11:14
r4 130:12
r5 25:20
r6 39:9
ironhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 21:58   #80
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
1up were the good guys for r11.
This is infact true for the start portion of the round. But towards the end 1up was teh evul.Exil did the opposite. Started as bad guys, and as of current have a little good guy in them. crazy.
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 05:57   #81
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
There are no good guys in planetarion, only winners and losers.

Actualy I am the only good guy in planetarion
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 20:43   #82
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

NewDawn is the poster child for the good guys.

Its generally.

The unorganized, honorable, standup, do the right thing, go down fighting good guys.
vs.
The cheating, account sharing, multiing, farming, backstabbing, win at all costs bad guys.
Which of course has LDK as the ultimate representative.

The good guys generally take a beating, because they aren't willing to sink to the same level as the bad guys to win.
Although every once in awhile an alliance will arise to organize the good guys & lead them to a victory. (deuce/1up)

The ugly would be alliances like NoS/Wolfpack. They lack the organization, dedication to really compete with the bad guys. They also lack the honor to actually pick a side & stick to it. They'll nap/backstab anyone to try to stay safe & they always end up screwed because of it.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 21:29   #83
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog
The ugly would be alliances like NoS/Wolfpack. They lack the organization, dedication to really compete with the bad guys.
Hehe, hi there, good thing you know so much about nos organization and dedication.

I've been in both ND and NoS, and lemme tell you, NoS organization and dedication has allways been better than what i saw in ND back in r 9,5/10. Tho back then ND was more of a gaming community than a pa alliance, so i may not be entirely fair.

For the record, NoS is ev0l.

* We do not exist *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 3 Jun 2005 at 21:42.
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 10:40   #84
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Odyssey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loz
There are honorable and dishonorable players.

edit: and alliances.

Lies.
Odyssey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 15:56   #85
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Having worked with both NewDawn & NoS I can say NoS has alot more skill & dedication than NewDawn.
To be able to play the way they done this round does take alor of political effort as either side can backstab them at any given time.

As for Wolfpack....well wolfpack are one of those alliances that will always be floating around the top 10 alliances they play the way they want to & usually get backstabbed.

I do believe they doubt their ability at times but they do have a pretty good command team but could be improved by a leader like sid who won't let the members & allies take the piss.
Just withh a strict leader to add a backbone to the alliance & kick them into shape they could well be number one contennders.
As for eXil with them being number 1 it doesn't to me suggest they are cheating all it suggests is that they are willing to put in the effort to win.
I personaly believe they are no bad guys in planetation only winners & losers.
No winning alliance has been considered a good guy except 1up but even then you had members of some rubblish middle class alliance if you can call them that building up propogranda.

I myself played in many xanadu galaxies & used alot of anti fury propogranda in the past
Having played with alot of the so called enermy in Wolfpack I now know they are infact a bunch of hard working well respected players.

Basicaly what i'm saying is most alliances have the same intentions & they most the same way.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder depending on how well a pr team can work will affect the community's reaction to the top alliance at the time.

But the top alliance will always be targeted as the bad guy that is how society works.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2005, 22:56   #86
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

pffft.....idiots

I already admitted NewDawn was disorganized. Pay attention ffs.

I said NoS lacked the organization to compete with the bad guys. AKA Exi/LCH

I wasn't in any way saying they were less organized then Newdawn.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 19:28   #87
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
themast - you are wrong.

A lot of people hailed 1ups style as the good guys, bringing the good days back to PA.

However, R11 sucked, 1up won because most alliances went solo.

R12 was very good, and that was mainly down to 1up, but they weren't considered as the bad guys then either.
has 1up not accepted your application to join yet , aw well keep trying

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 08:47   #88
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Ofc. Just like the "nice guys" will never get laid. Only the jerks and the dicks.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 11:06   #89
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Agreed SiN's agenda is to train players. So, a SiN player leaving for an opposing block alliance isn't a shipjumper but developing his career and commiting his former alliance's goals. Right on that. Does the same apply to VisioN, Wolfpack (non-hydra, or a certain Hydra member who left for EXilition earlier on), Tides of Fire, and Howling Rain?
But surely there is also an agenda whereby you train players that will then help you in later rounds? This isn't F-Crew's mantra from what I've gathered, but I'm sure SiN want to do well for themselves; starting out with a bunch of newbies, and training them up so that your alliance crawls from a low rank to a higher rank deserves the highest accolades IMO.

Alliances like Tides of Fire and Veneratio started out outside the T10 (or atleast, ToF's grasp on the T10 was exceedingly tenuous) but through great commitment have dragged themselves up to a higher standard. I think SiN would also be very happy to manage to do such a thing.

But SiN, like Insomnia until their dissolution (but now they're back \o/ ), I always saw as being skilled but too small in numbers to make such an impact. From that position it's very hard to get enough new recruits that will be good at the game, add to the community, and stick with you to improve the alliance in order to cement a T10 position...

(I hope the above paragraph didn't seem like any dig at SiN whatsoever, I hold you guys in the highest regard )
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 12:51   #90
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

I always seem to endup with the bad guys, mainly because they are more fun and generally better at the game. Sadly I recently mistook bad for ugly! <3 Seth

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 13:41   #91
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Whatever:P
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 22:28   #92
Elder
Silver winged Dragon

Elder is an unknown quantity at this point

I find it amusing that so many people proclaim 1up to be the good guyes this round when they were proclaimed to be the spawns of satan after r 11 and after r 12..

Co-founder of Veneratio

#Veneratio
www.veneratiohq.org
Elder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 00:27   #93
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elder
I find it amusing that so many people proclaim 1up to be the good guyes this round when they were proclaimed to be the spawns of satan after r 11 and after r 12..
This round there were no good guys. There were no bad guys. But some allys sure did play ugly.
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 14:34   #94
The Seal
*idle*

The Seal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
hirr!
Unread 21 Jun 2005, 04:18   #95
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

The Seal wins.
Unread 21 Jun 2005, 16:39   #96
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

My rulername was Teh Bad..
Amy's rulername was Teh Good
We couldnt find an ugly person within our block

Last edited by Alessio; 21 Jun 2005 at 16:47.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2005, 17:33   #97
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'll put money that there is a bad person who is good at pa but is quite ugly
Unread 21 Jun 2005, 18:49   #98
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

The Bad Guys are the people attacking you, it's that simple really in my mind. Everyone is going to have different views as different people attack them in the game.

Have a Nice Day

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 06:27   #99
hobo
Cliff Jumper

hobo is an unknown quantity at this point

im teh bad, b/c bad is hot, and we get red lightsabers =-p
R14-16 1up MO
R30 hirr lemming

May the souls of a thousand furry lemmings take up residence in your cereal.
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2005, 11:23   #100
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog

The good guys generally take a beating, because they aren't willing to sink to the same level as the bad guys to win.
Although every once in awhile an alliance will arise to organize the good guys & lead them to a victory. (DEUCE/1up)

The ugly would be alliances like NoS/Wolfpack. They lack the organization, dedication to really compete with the bad guys. They also lack the honor to actually pick a side & stick to it. They'll nap/backstab anyone to try to stay safe & they always end up screwed because of it.

Deuce? like lol :s there was nothing good in that, they only pretended to be good, but acted in a way that was effectively destroying the universe more then any other tactic before that