User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Jun 2010, 02:06   #1
KASMAT

KASMAT is an unknown quantity at this point
Nope Don"t Get It Still

ok so 9 attackers on 1 player is cool
But farming is not cool

Attacking a smaller player that ia at least within the attacker's %, with a revolving alliance attack is cool

But say I have had enough of this shit, I'll just give it all to my alliance before I quit is not

Knowing that a player is not allied in your gal, and let your buddies rape him is cool

But don't give out free roids to those that you know. after all it's wrong

And because I have seen over the last couple of rounds,
that nothing has changed in the attack method since the very first round,(and I mean VERY FIRST)
That newbie's are still getting hammered, if there not allied
That ppl who just want to play, to get away from reality(wife,kids,what ever) for awhile, end up leaving becaues they get tired of the same shit over and over again

Could you not set a limit on how many attackers can be sent on any given day,

Me I just tired of seeing it happen to ppl all the time
tired of playing the same old, same old.
Not sure what I might try next(and I have tried a shit load since way back when)

Why should i not be aloud to give my roids to those I think should deserve them, rather that those I think don't.

I have found over the yrs that the military stragity base game's like this one, have gone away from the stragity, to just games of mass destruction to another player.

the stragity went out the window when it went to wave after wave of attacker's

You are by most the longest playing game of this gener I do believe, and the other's try to copy your game, and fail! They sit there wondering why they failed, what did they do wrong, why PA works so well, and they don't, run away, and din't try again.

The reason why PA works so well is that everybody has played it, and when they go try these other game's it the same thing.
So why go to a supposed new game, when it is just PA under adifferent name
And you can play that one just like this one, and once again it's the same old, same old

By the way I am allied, and I got what I deserved from them, after all i wasn't really active for them, and i don't blame them for anything at all. for how they played, it seemed that they were well organized, and looked out one another if you were active enough.

But you talk about farming like it will never/not happen in this game, when it is happening in the game, but it is not out there for all to see. How many of these ppl have friends playing just so they or other can farm off of. I know of 10 ppl right now that are doing it in this game. But you would never know it, because of the way they have it set up.

It's the same as muilities, I know 4 other players tha thave 3-5 planets each

At least I'm putting it out there, telling those that want them they can have them, open seasone , for 48 hrs, now all are welcome

800 lovely roids

do what you want, close my account what ever,
but i'm set, it's happening, it's a done deal.

All can enjoy or none! fine by me
KASMAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 02:15   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Nope Don"t Get It Still

Er, ok.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 04:02   #3
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe you should try a different stragity!
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 04:57   #4
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Um ill have the lamb shish exra salad and sauce
dont forget the cheese
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 19:45   #5
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

You're thinking of the Kismet, Rinoa!
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 19:51   #6
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

This game is not for new players sadly, Zpeti and the PA Team do not want new players, they'd much rather keep the old players they have now rather than risk losing them.

So sadly, Planetarion is not a game for you.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2010, 19:54   #7
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Light that's utter rubbish.

zPeti doesn't give a shit about the old players; he's just crap at getting the new ones.